Limited Edition SinfulColors Kylie Jenner #IAmMoreThan Nail Polish Set uploaded by Jordan W.

BY SINFUL COLORS

Be Konfident, Kompassionate & Kourageous
Limited Edition, 3 Premium Polishes with embellished Cap in a Custom Crown Pack, with Sapphire Flakes in Every Bottle.

Shade Descriptions:
Konfident: A Strong Bold Gray with a blue sapphire shimmer.
Kompassionate: This blue shimmer complete with sapphire flakes is truly Kompassion in a bottle
Kourageous: This Champagne shade has a blue shimmer again thanks to the Sapphire flakes!

**Proceeds to benefit The Los Angeles LGBT Center and Stomp Out Bullying. When you rock these shades, you are showing your support to end bullying!!!

Andrea B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting the usual quality of sinful colors but I felt like this wasn't as good. Probably because the polishes had texture. I don't really like feeling texture on my nails.
Jeanneth R.
Walnut Cove, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This limited edition Kylie collaboration is super cute. You get to give tourea free mani at home with gel top coat for shine, that looks like you went to the salon
Antoinette C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sinful Colors is the affordable version of OPI. They have a huge variety of colors, it's really affordable, and the brand is big on marketing. Shine of the colors need multiple layers in order to give the right color payoff and others ok my need one or two coats. I would recommend this product
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this Kylie Jenner Nail Polish from a dollar store for $1...it is like a light purple/blueish shade. Definitely NOT Pigmented... Definitely glad I didn't spend top dollar on this item! I would NOT recommend, and I would NOT Purchase anymore from her brand.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all the colors from this collection. There is a nice variety and they include some bright colors as well. The matte version of the color I got bubbles up a bit but it wasn’t too noticeable. I would recommend this polish line for novices!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate that I love these colors and this collection but I do! Gorgeous pigmented color that lasts a long time and glides on smoothly without clumping. Love this product and would certainly buy it again as it's a great cost effective way to do my nails the way I love!
Jessica K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed. The price was pretty cheap but you get what you pay for. The color will chip off in a day. I really wouldn’t recommend this product unless you only want polished nails for 1 day.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ really like these nail polish they’re really nice go on smooth and last a while you have to touch up after a week or two but the don’t chip terribly like other I’d recommend to others for sure.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this nail polish. The color is very rich and it has a great formula. It had long lasting stay power too, I don't think I had any chips or anything. Got loads of compliments as well.
Diandra S.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently wearing this nail polish and wouldn’t recommend to a friend. It lasts 1-2 DAYS and then it chips very quickly. This is why it’s so cheap. I only gave 3 stars because of the colors and the option for matte
Liz B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it dry quickly or does it take a while??
Carolina P.
Its just one color?
Courtney P.
Johnstown , OH
Does this nail polish last or does it start to chip off easy?
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the durability in the nails of these nail polishes?
Elsy O.