Limited Edition SinfulColors Kylie Jenner #IAmMoreThan Nail Polish Set uploaded by Jordan W.

BY SINFUL COLORS

Be Konfident, Kompassionate & Kourageous
Limited Edition, 3 Premium Polishes with embellished Cap in a Custom Crown Pack, with Sapphire Flakes in Every Bottle.

Shade Descriptions:
Konfident: A Strong Bold Gray with a blue sapphire shimmer.
Kompassionate: This blue shimmer complete with sapphire flakes is truly Kompassion in a bottle
Kourageous: This Champagne shade has a blue shimmer again thanks to the Sapphire flakes!

**Proceeds to benefit The Los Angeles LGBT Center and Stomp Out Bullying. When you rock these shades, you are showing your support to end bullying!!!

Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
The color selection on this collection was great all the colors are beautiful but the quality just wasn't there. I would do my nails and it would feel like two seconds later they were all chipped. Thank god these are really affordable polishes because I would've been so bummed if I paid OPI prices for this not so great quality. Honestly wouldn't really recommend these.
Sarah M.
Columbia, MO
I not a kylie fan in general, but the colors are great. I live sinful. They are a great cheap but good quality finger nail polish. This is my go to brand for polish. It chips somewhat easily but I haven't found any that dont. I work in a hospital and wash my hands alot.
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing nail polish. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my nails look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good nail polish that works wonders for your nails.
Andrea B.
I was expecting the usual quality of sinful colors but I felt like this wasn't as good. Probably because the polishes had texture. I don't really like feeling texture on my nails.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Another average polish with average staying power. Chips easily, not very long lasting. I still buy this brand, but prefer to use it with a good quality top coat to prolong the life of my manicure.
Courtney F.
These polishes are good the the price. You’re obviously not getting a high end polish, but you expect that going in. Does the job and the color selection is awesome.
Jennifer T.
I bought this Kylie Jenner Nail Polish from a dollar store for $1...it is like a light purple/blueish shade. Definitely NOT Pigmented... Definitely glad I didn't spend top dollar on this item! I would NOT recommend, and I would NOT Purchase anymore from her brand.
Jessica K.
I was disappointed. The price was pretty cheap but you get what you pay for. The color will chip off in a day. I really wouldn’t recommend this product unless you only want polished nails for 1 day.
Taylor S.
Rockwall , TX
I️ really like these nail polish they’re really nice go on smooth and last a while you have to touch up after a week or two but the don’t chip terribly like other I’d recommend to others for sure.
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
Loved this nail polish. The color is very rich and it has a great formula. It had long lasting stay power too, I don't think I had any chips or anything. Got loads of compliments as well.
Carolina P.
Its just one color?
Liz B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it dry quickly or does it take a while??
Courtney P.
Johnstown , OH
Does this nail polish last or does it start to chip off easy?
Casiday  j.
Are these polishes thick or are they thin and chip?
Yasmin F.
Calgary
Do we think these will be worth it? 🤔