Limited Edition SinfulColors Kylie Jenner #IAmMoreThan Nail Polish Set uploaded by Jordan W.

BY SINFUL COLORS

Be Konfident, Kompassionate & Kourageous
Limited Edition, 3 Premium Polishes with embellished Cap in a Custom Crown Pack, with Sapphire Flakes in Every Bottle.

Shade Descriptions:
Konfident: A Strong Bold Gray with a blue sapphire shimmer.
Kompassionate: This blue shimmer complete with sapphire flakes is truly Kompassion in a bottle
Kourageous: This Champagne shade has a blue shimmer again thanks to the Sapphire flakes!

**Proceeds to benefit The Los Angeles LGBT Center and Stomp Out Bullying. When you rock these shades, you are showing your support to end bullying!!!

Angelique A.
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
This polish is amazing! I love the shades, the packagingand the little charms on the bottles. It has great coverage. It only requires a couple of coats and dries pretty quickly. I highly recommend this polish!!
Heather H.
Heather H.
I have to say the Kylie Jenner lin with Sinful nail polishes are the better ones. I usually find Sinful nail polish to be real thin requiring multiple coats to achieve the color that is shown..Its priced fair.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Charlotte, NC
Ok so I just purchased these and omg I am so in love they don't chip easily like other polishes . I am opening a nail salon & might use these awesome polishes .
Genesis B.
Genesis B.
Pflugerville, TX
I havent seen this at any store i would definitely purchase it. Can someone tell me where can i find this and how good is the coverage and all that good stuff.
Katarina m.
Katarina m.
Alexandria
It has very pretty sparkling colors. I love the colors that they have. I buy there brand from time to time but this is a very good deal.
Denise L.
Denise L.
The colors were perfect. And very cute I got lots of compliments on how nice my nails looked. Definitely must have for me.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
New Brighton , MN
I LOVE THIS SET. It lasts forever and you don't need a bunch of coats to get the true color. Probably the best quality drugstore polish I've used. I am always digging through the sinful colors polishes and I always end up buying something.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Sinful colors is one of my favorite brands and the Kylie Jenner line is actually great quality. They have great colors and dry pretty quickly.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
I've used this brand a lot. For some reason the polishes in this collection are thicker, get clumpy and just peel off.
Kimiko H.
Kimiko H.
Clovis , NM
These are awesome colors that have great stay on power and look amazing depending on how many coats you use
Liz B.
Liz B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does it dry quickly or does it take a while??
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Its just one color?
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Johnstown , OH
Does this nail polish last or does it start to chip off easy?
Elsy O.
Elsy O.
PHELAN, CA
do they last long ?
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.
Union, SC
Are these the only colors she have available in the particular collection?