MakeupLip MakeupLipstickLaura Mercier
Limited Edition Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipstick

Limited Edition Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipstick

The ultimate statement-making lipstick. Weightless, high-impact color with a satin finish, in limited edition holiday packaging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Limited Edition Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipstick!
Melanie T.
Dallas, TX
Realy pigmented and soft. Leaves your lips looking smooth, pigmented, and has a nice shine.
Tina S.
Limited Edition Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipstick uploaded by Tina S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lipstick. The texture is very pleasant due to the fact that it doesn't chalk up on my lips and you don't need much at all. It's a cream lipstick that lasts very long and after it becomes a bit matte. I only applied it twice for the entire day. I'm glad I purchased this.
Wiktoria B.
Zabrze
The lipstick does not dry out, stays well on the lips. One layer guarantees great coverage, even after a few hours it looks impressive. Does not smudge or spill. Love this colour! I can reccomend this and would buy one again soon!
Ana R.
It's wonderful, I love the variable shades, super easy to use and at a good price I recommend the use of this product to the fullest I love and love this product in love whith this product
Stefania G.
calle 98#110 - 01/cent
Estoy totalmente enamorada, pigmenta excelente un acabado increíble no reseca no se cuartea y su estuche da una sensación de lujo siendo un poco económico es un producto que vale la pena comprar y ciegamente lo compraría una y mil veces . Te lo recomiendo al 100 ©

Looking for your answer?