BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Limited Edition Gold Advanced Night Repair 39 oz, Created for Macy's

Limited Edition Gold Advanced Night Repair 3.9 oz., Created for Macy's

Celebrate the season with a limited edition, extra large 3.9 oz. golden bottle of the #1 Repair Serum in the U.S.* Reveal a smoother, more radiant, younger look. Wake up to more beautiful skin every day. Tested and proven: Advanced Night Repair dramatically reduces the look of key signs of aging. It maximizes the power of skin's natural nighttime renewal with our exclusive ChronoluxCB Technology. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks. Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated. Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks. Effective for every ethnicity.. Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced.. 25+ patents and patents pending worldwide.. How to use:. Apply on clean skin before your moisturizer as a nightly ritual.. Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.. Touch fingertips of both hands together.. Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the center and working outward.. *NPD Group/U.S. Prestige Beauty Dept./Specialty InStore & Online, Skincare, 12-month unit sales as of July 2017*NPD Group / U.S. Prestige Beauty Dept/Specialty In-Store & Online, Skincare, 12-month unit sales as of February 2018.. Patented until 2033.. Created for Macy's.. Web ID: 5023780.

Effective for every ethnicity.; Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced.; 25+ patents and patents pending worldwide.; Apply on clean skin before your moisturizer as a nightly ritual.; Apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.; Touch fingertips of both hands together.; Massage serum over face and neck, starting at the center and working outward.; *NPD Group/U.S. Prestige Beauty Dept./Specialty InStore & Online, Skincare, 12-month unit sales as of July 2017*NPD Group / U.S. Prestige Beauty Dept/Specialty In-Store & Online, Skincare, 12-month unit sales as of February 2018.; Patented until 2033.; Created for Macy's.; The Treat Yourself Set featured on The Gift List

Web ID: 5023780

Is this better than the standard Estée Lauder serum?
Start your review of Limited Edition Gold Advanced Night Repair 3.9 oz., Created for Macy's!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,841 reviews
Limited Edition Gold Advanced Night Repair 3.9 oz., Created for Macy's uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Estee Lauder, limited edition, gold advanced night repair synchronized recovery complex II serum. The timeless brown glass bottle and golden dropper is instantly recognizable. The serum itself is a golden brown lightweight gel with a watery texture. It is quickly absorbed on application. It has a light fragrance with orange peel undertones. Very subtle.The company claims it was specifically formulated to support the skin's natural night-time repair process through deep hydration. Plus, it delivers a super-dose of antioxidants to neutralize the free radicals that wreak havoc on our faces daily.Let's discuss ingredients. One of the main ingredients is Bifida Ferment Lysate. This ingredient is also found in several other serums, it is essentially a probiotic made from sugars. There are no strong studies to indicate that probiotics are good for fighting against aging skin.Advanced Night Repair also contains another probiotic – Lactobacillus ferment. Again, it will have some beneficial effects trough skin exfoliation and renewal, but whether it has significant anti-aging effects remains to be seen.Tripeptide-32 is a peptide ingredient which has cell-communicating properties and is supposed to help with skin repair. This is, however, not a commonly used peptide, and there is no independent research which proves that. There is nothing to support this actually benefits us.The serum contains several good skin conditioning agents:hydrolyzed align, Methyl Gluceth-20 is (a derivative of corn sugar and corn starch), PEG-75 ( a lubricant which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance), Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane (emollient and skin conditioning agent).There is no doubt that it is a great moisturizer, which makes your skin feel soft and smooth after application, but that is due to its texture enhancers, not the active ingredients.You can expect some anti-aging benefits from the probiotics (through exfoliation) and maybe the peptides, but I wouldn’t bet too much on it. Most of the effects you see will come from texture enhancement – and there are many products out there which can achieve the same results, at a fraction of the price.Though it has a nice mix of vitamins and plant based antioxidants, I don't find that this did anything for me in terms of anti-aging. It was a wonderful moisturizer. I would not repurchase at this price point.
Miranda L.
This stuff works so well! A little goes a long way and it visibly firms skin while being gentle and without even remembering it’s there. I use it like a moisturizer. My only issue with it is that it’s very expensive, but still worth the price. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair With Pink Ribbon Keychain Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II 3.4 oz. Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrate Recovery Boosting Treatment MISSHA Time Revolution Night Repair Science Activator Ampoule 50ml Estee Lauder Enlighten [product:estee-lauder-advanced-night-repair-recovery-mask-in-oil]
Tatzia I.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite eye creams! It’s so convenient to put it on before bed. The bags under my eyes are dramatically smaller the next morning.
Jacquelin D.
Genoa, IL
Purchased at: Macy's
since I started using it I love how it leaves the freshness on your faceEstee Lauder Perfectionist Cp Wrinkle Lifting Serum Corrector For Lines Wrinkles Age Spots
Meredith K.
Madison
Purchased at: Macy's
I have tried it seems like thousands of products. I’m a cosmetologist and always looking for the newest and best thing. This is one of the products I use after when I do a facial on one of my clients. It’s expensive, but it’s worth it and they definitely come back!
Oliviia K.
Lysomice, Kujawsko
Absolutely love this product❤️ The only thing I don’t like, is the price. I think it’s too expensive for this one. But anyways, the product is so effective and it makes your skin look healthy and smooth. Good for any types of skin.
Liah D.
santo domingo
Omg this is magic in a bottle!! I really love it 😍! But someone can be little expensive but it WORTH IT🤩 bealive me
Nuria M.
Valencia
It's a very good product and leaves perfect skin, in the long term it has more effects on the skin than texture and smell are fantastic.
Gabriela R.
toronto
I love the sensation that it leaves on my skin. You apply it before moisturizer to get the best effects.
Aysha J.
The night repair serum is very effective with my face and now I’m using the brown bottle, it moisturizes the face very well the quality is perfect but it is pricey and I’m sure you will never regret buying it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...