Limited Edition Glow Play Blush

WHAT IT IS. . This innovative ultra-smooth, cushiony blush creates a flawlessly radiant look when applied with fingers or a brush. Eleven blendable shades in a creamy formula provide a pinch of foolproof, sheer-to-medium buildable colour. 0.21 oz. Imported.WHAT IT DOES Lightweight spongy texture. All-day wear. Stay-true colour. Immediate radiance. Dermatologist tested. Non-acnegenic. HOW TO USE IT. . Smooth over cheeks with fingertips, or use a 159S Brush, 128S Brush or 109S Brush if desired.ANIMAL TESTING. . MAC does not test on animals and never asks others to test for them. Some governments conduct animal testing to prove safety before selling MAC products. MAC is working toward a cruelty-free world and is taking steps toward that goal every day.BACK TO MAC. . Because MAC shares your commitment to the environment, they have the Back-to-MAC Program. By returning six MAC primary packaging containers to a MAC counter, you’ll receive a free MAC lipstick of your choice. Back-to-MAC is only available in stores.

Lightweight spongy texture; All-day wear; Stay-true colour; Immediate radiance; Dermatologist tested; Non-acnegenic

How’s the staying power and pigmentation of the colours? I heard the swatches online aren’t true to colour?
What is the wear time to this blush? Does it last a whole day or should I look for another product?
[product:loreal-paris-artist-paradise-extatic-pomade-94] ?
Start your review of Limited Edition Glow Play Blush!
Monique L.
Ventnor City, NJ
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Monique L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Holy crab i am so in love with the texture of this blush i love that i can apply it with. A brush or my fingers , i love layering this with other blushes and it is defiantly buildable i would def buy it again .
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Roberta H.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I picked this up the other day when I was at the mall as I was walking out the door and it is my favorite purchase of the day I’ve been wearing it every day it applies to the skin and doesn’t fade away does great over powders I would absolutely recommend this product to others.Limited Edition Glow Play Blush #Influenster
Brooke K.
Philadelphia, PA
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I heard these were floating around TJ maxx and I finally was able to find one after a couple weeks! I really like the blush, it’s lightweight and bendable. It’s not my favorite cream blush I have but it was definitely worth the $12 at TJ maxx
Carly W.
Frederick, MD
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Carly W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is my 2nd blush I picked up from them and I love it, beautiful pigmented colors and they last forever!!
Leah G.
Ardmore, PA
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Leah G.
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Leah G.
This blush it to die for! I have it in the shade “Grand” which is a pinkish peach color (see swatch on the picture) and am obsessed with it. It is a cream blush, and a little goes a long way (which is good because it’s not cheap). This product is worth the price tag IMO. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a different blush again.
Lilli R.
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Lilli R.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product alone has gotten me really into cream products . This is an amazing formula and I haven’t bought from Mac in years because I feel they are kinda missing the market 99% of the time but this pulled me in with the shades and the packaging!
Vanessa L.
So easy to apply and looks amazing on tan/olive skin. It has a cream-to-powder texture and it’s easy to apply. Will give a fresh dewy look. So in love 🥰
Marielena J.
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Marielena J.
Purchased at: Macy's
I Picked this up because I love anything that has a glowy in the name. I was surprised it was a cream to powder blush. I picked up the color “cheer up” which is honestly the perfect color for everyday. I usually go for a heavy blush look but this is perfect for those days you put in sunscreen and need a bit of color in the face to not make you look washed out. It has an interesting texture but nothing that hasn’t been done before. Also it does have shimmer in it but not super detectable. I do agree it gives you a glowy plump look to the cheeks which I love. If your skin tone is around 120 in fenty or 02 is kosas concealer this shade will not disappoint for a natural pretty look.
Lisa B.
Limited Edition Glow Play Blush uploaded by Lisa B.
Hands down best blush I have ever used. It’s the smoothest consistency and plays like a cream it’s so lux. It feels like a pillow when you lightly press. Super blendable. Don’t be fooled by the intense colors, they are well worth it. I can honestly say I will never buy another kind of blush again.
Niamh G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Really natural and build able it blends beautifully with liquid foundation and gives a summery flush to the skin