Limited Edition Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour! 18 Beautiful Shades In A Collector Box! Amazing Gift For Your Favorite Shoe Lover! Exclusive Scent! (Farida)

BY CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Limited Edition Christian Louboutin Silky Satin Lip Colour! 18 Beautiful Shades In A Collector Box! Amazing Gift For Your Favorite Shoe Lover! Exclusive Scent! see more...

Review (1)
nathan h.
United Kingdom
I am a huge fan of Christian louboutin and I thought I'd try his lipsticks out because I'm also obsessed with makeup. Honest opinion for these lipsticks, not going to lie, the price tag kind of knocked me back( I've never spent more that £50 on a lipstick) the thing that threw me off the most about these was the fragrant smell it was pretty strong in my opinion and I had to take it off throughout the day sadly.