BY BROOKSTONE

Ariana Grande Limited Edition Premium wireless headphones for private listening External cat ear speakers for sharing music Exclusive Ariana Grande chrome & white styling Debossed Ariana Grande signature on earcup Pairs wirelessly to any Bluetooth ® enabled device Built-in microphone for taking phone calls Independently controlled color-changing accent lights Rechargeable via USB-up to 5 hours playing time per charge Over-the-ear cushioning for noise reduction and secure fit Make a scene with color-changing accent lights Change the color to match your mood or your outfit (blue, green, purple, orange, white, red, yellow and pink) You can listen to the earcups and ear speakers separately or together You can turn the accent lights on or off, independent of earcup/speaker choice Headphone Audio 20Hz-20KHz frequency response 32 Ohm impedance 40mm drivers Cat Ear Speaker Audio 200Hz-18KHz frequency response 32mm drivers In the box Wireless Cat Ear Headphones 4-foot detachable headphone cable (3.5mm) USB recharging cable Protective carry case Ariana Grande Wireless Cat Ear Headphones with Color Changing Lights. Available only at Brookstone! The Bluetooth ® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Brookstone are under license. see more...

• i love ariana so much and i've bought the majority of her...1 Answers
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is the fanciest headphone set I ever bought and the most expensive. I was in Las Vegas for New Years and went into a Brookstone store to check out cool stuff displayed. Saw these cute light changing wireless ear headphones and had to test them out. Wow it is amazing sound difference from my other headphones at home! Clear sound with many features I have not tested yet (salesman showed me but too many margaritas affected memory later.) Instruction book explains how to use Bluetooth, LED lights for light mode, answering calls (way over my tech comfort level but cool I could do it), speaker adjustments, USB use, and battery plus charging. I am very happy with these headphones and highly recommend them if you like cute useful gadgets.
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
I love my headphones simply because their cute. I have both the black originals and can say the build quality is very different. These limited additions seem a bit cheaply made. The black ones have a heavy feel to them very sturdy but these feel flimsy. The ears are cheap plastic I know the silver finish is going to chip. For the price build quality needs to go way up. Not worth the price if you're looking for quality headphones.
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Super comfortable and super cute!!!! The sound quality is amazing but battery only last up to 5 hours. You can change the color of the headphones with just one button. I love these headphones!!! I would recommend
Sarah N.
Conway, NH
Love these! Super comfortable and light! Cool colors and sounds great! Great for listening to music and to use as a fashion accessory!
aracely v.
they are so cute and i love the sound quality. i would totally recommend these to anyone.
Ae S.
I love Ariana SO MUCH. Her style is amazing. And her voice. OMG She is my inspiration❤️😍. And I'm sad what happened in Manchester. We really have to pray for Manchester and Ari. And her products are fantastic. I would like to have all of Ari's products
Laura H.
Stenaldervej 207
I have tried this one time! And it was AMA, it was the best headphones I ever had tried and it was just so good and the sound was so good! I was really surprise over the sound! And i also really love Ariana, so it's a win win
Catherine S.
Belgrade
Even if I don't own this YET, I have to say that they are the post beautiful headphones I've ever saw. I'd like to test them but I can't find them anywhere, literally anywhere.
shamma a.
my fav headphones of all time i love the cat ears and the speakers and also the colors i think its so cute and good quality
bridget c.
i love ariana so much and i've bought the majority of her mercy and beauty products but i've held back from buying these just because of the price. does anyone know why they're so expensive?