BY ALCONE

Once you experience this non-stick formula you will be hooked! They are perfect for the runway or the grtocery store, and make a great gift!

• Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss? 6 Answers
  • Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmenta...4 Answers
  • Do you all like Limelight by Alcone products in general??3 Answers
Bethany C.
I was really not a fan of this product. The formula looks as though it would be opaque but it applies very unevenly. It took several swipes for me to get good color and coverage on my lips. The scent is also off-putting. I tried the color "Joy" hoping it would be a flattering, edgy deep plum but it came off as cartoonish.
Dee N.
I ordered this and loved it! The shipping was fast, the packaging was beautiful and the bling lid was my favorite! I loved the purplish color I purchased. I would definitely reorder. The products are cruelty-free, not tested on animals, and paraben free. It doesn't get much better!
Lindsay G.
Canton, MI
Love these glosses! Pretty colors and not tacky at all. The packaging is super cute too I love the bling top!
Tamika J.
I don't like lip gloss, I'm a liquid matte lips girl but, I LOVE this lip gloss! It's just perfect!
Amber S.
I love the colors! Love the natural\organic nature of these products. Love the lasting of this I ate, drank, and took a 2 mile walk while wearing this lip stick (macaroon) the only thing I would change or suggest to make this product better (in my opinion, or make a whole new product line) would be to add some gloss to it.... the color is beautiful. But, I like to rub my lips together a thousand times a day. With "dry lip color" it doesn't rub well. It did last about 7 hours!!!
Amy S.
Greenacres
I LOVE this product! Even when the gloss wears off, the color is still there! Only issue I have is that it's advertised as not being sticky. I don't wear this product or any other gloss on a windy day otherwise, my hair is constantly stuck to my lips.
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
Not only is the packaging beautiful, the look of the product on my lips is beautiful! Goes on smooth, no clumping on the wand or my lips. Light and smooth. I would recommend this product to all my friends. Professional makeup, skin care and avcessories Available through Beauty Guides all over the United States. #contest LimeLight BY Alcone Signature Jeweled Lip Gloss
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
LimeLight by Alcone Signature Lipgloss in shade "Love." This product retails for $18 and can be purchased through their website or independent consultants. It's worth it!
I received this wonderful prize last week. Shipping was extraordinarily fast -- I believe it was only two days. It arrived in a large cardboard box, but I wasn't prepared for what I found when I began to open it. This has to be the most elegant, luxurious packaging I've ever seen from a company first-hand. The box was sturdy and featured a black ribbon and bow to hold the lid tight. The inside was stuffed with cotton and branded tissue paper to keep the product(s) from jostling during shipping. It would make a great repurposed gift box!
Aside from being pretty, the component is heavy and seems to be very well-made. I love that it features a mirror on the back of the component itself -- super convenient! The wand is a large, flat, paddle which makes application of this particular formula a breeze!
This lipgloss has a moderate strawberry-bubblegum (?) scent that doesn't quickly dissipate. I actually love the smell. I've even found myself doing the duck-face just to catch a whiff during the day.
I have to admit that I was a little hesitant at first because I don't wear lipglosses. This formula is thick and slightly heavy, but isn't sticky or waxy at all. It isn't exactly silky, either. It feels more like a balm. I didn't have any issues with my hair sticking to my lips or picking fuzz out of a goopy mess on my face, which is always a plus!
You can obviously use this as a topper over your favorite lipstick to alter the color or add sparkle, but I prefer it alone. It does pick up a very small amount of product when layering, especially over very wet formulas. It can be sheered out for a very natural look or built up for bolder color.
What really surprised me was how hydrating this lipgloss is. I used it to give my lips a break after using mattes and it worked miracles. I don't think it's advertised as particularly moisturizing, but it should be.
I received this product for free as part of a contest. :)
elizabeth c.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Bliss, Peace
I LOVE this lipgloss. It's not too thick and Peace has enough color to wear on it's own. Initially I was unsure of Bliss but it actually goes on pretty sheer. It is great to add sheen over a bold color. They last for quite a while and are moisturizing. The smell is awesome too.
Dominique M.
Elma, WA
Review for: Dream
I love this! The packaging is adorable. It's not sticky, and it glides on super smooth. Doesn't have a tacky taste either, which I have found most lipglosses do. Not a huge color pay out, but it's a lip gloss. What do you expect. Overall, I'd probably buy the rest of the shades.
Jessica H.
Lakewood, OH
Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss?
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
How sticky are these honestly? I love the limelight products I've tried, but I'm skeptical of glosses
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmentation on them?
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Do you all like Limelight by Alcone products in general??
Michelle Y.
Fayetteville , AR
Does this stay on very long?