BY ALCONE

Once you experience this non-stick formula you will be hooked! They are perfect for the runway or the grtocery store, and make a great gift!

• This was some makeup I did for a pageant, do you think it would w...1 Answers
  • Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss? 6 Answers
  • Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmenta...4 Answers
LimeLight BY Alcone Signature Jeweled Lip Gloss
  • "I'm obsessed with these highly pigmented and creamy lip glosses. They feel light on my lips and never sticky. It's a must have on the go long lasting product! I buy more every time I run out. The grace color is perfect for the spring!" in 7 reviews
  • "The best lip glosses I have ever tried. The formula isn't sticky and it feels moisturizing but not in an uncomfortable way. The packaging is adorable and I love the color selection." in 7 reviews
  • "Love this lip gloss! Adds so much glossy color with no stickiness. The bling is nice too!" in 4 reviews
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Hands down my favorite makeup line in the world. As a pro makeup artist I’m super picky about what use. I’ve been buying from the Alcone store for years. I was so happy when they decided to create a line. I think peace and grace have to be my favorite colors but I’ve used and have them all. You wouldn’t be disappointed with the combination of macaroon and peace. My favorite
Linda J.
Miami, OK
Review for: Peace more...
I have a tendency to be leary of glosses just because so many have a very sticky formula.  However, the Peace lip gloss is amazing!  It is the PERFECT every day color for me and it's NOT sticky.  I love that there is a built in mirror for easy application anywhere.  Those jewels make me feel a little bit fancy too. :) I definitely recommend this gloss!
Melanie M.
West Friendship
Review for: Dream more...
I love these lipglosses, they smell delicious and they glide on smooth and evenly. They are sticky like almost every lip gloss and last about 3 hours. They transfer too, basically just like every other lip gloss.
They are beautiful on your lips and also they look amazing sitting on your vanity. These lipglosses will make you happy and smile every time you look at them!
Shelby G.
Ashland, KY
Absolutely love the LimeLight by Alcone Signature Lip Glosses. They go on so smoothly and aren't the least bit sticky like most glosses. The colors are so beautiful alone or over another lip color. They even have a little mirror on the side for easy on the go application. You also can't best that they smell like cupcapkes!
Lauren M.
Review for: Dream more...
The color itself is super nice. I expected it to not be sticky, and I was disappointed. I could do without the “cotton candy scent” in the glosses. If the product is all natural, I’m expecting to get something that smells more natural (more like nothing at all) rather than a fake candy/sugar smell. I have 2 different lipglosses and I probably won’t order another. I’m more of a lipstick girl.
Leena W.
These lip glosses are my absolute favorite lip glosses. They are not sticky at all, and they smell so so good. They have a jeweled top for a little flash, and a mirror on the side for touch ups. A little goes a long way, so they last a long time. Reasonably priced, and I would recommend these to everyone.
Sophie W.
Locust Grove, VA
It is so creamy and smooth. The cost is perfect for high end products like limelight. I love it gives you a pop of color and gloss without leaving your lips dry. They are smell absolutely amazing. LimeLight goes above and beyond on their packaging! It’s always so well put together and beautiful.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Review for: Faith more...
Beautiful jeweled lid applicator that is slightly angled to glide product on lips, without going outside the lines. There is also a mirror on the tube, which is super handy. The gloss itself is sheer color, with the perfect shine. Lasts a couple of hours before replying and doesn’t rub off easily, as it’s thick for a gloss. Very nice!!
Ashley R.
Olalla, WA
Review for: Peace, Love, Bliss, Hope, Grace, Faith, Dream more...
LimeLight by Alcone Signature LipGlosses are seriously one of my favorite. They moisturizing and last a good amount of time. I have tried all of them and only dislike one because of personal preference in color. They are sheer but not to sheer. Just an amazing product.
Shana S.
Marshalltown, IA
These are my absolutely FAVORITE glosses. They go on without being sticky. The color is perfect—not too dark but still enough to make your lips shine! They last for a long time and best of all—they smell like cake. 😍😍. Can’t live without them. (Love is the best!!)
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Do you all like Limelight by Alcone products in general??
Jessica H.
Oberlin, OH
Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss?
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
How sticky are these honestly? I love the limelight products I've tried, but I'm skeptical of glosses
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmentation on them?
Michelle Y.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this stay on very long?