LimeLight BY Alcone Signature Jeweled Lip Gloss uploaded by Lucy R.LimeLight BY Alcone Signature Jeweled Lip Gloss uploaded by Taylor P.LimeLight BY Alcone Signature Jeweled Lip Gloss uploaded by Seyda F.See all 27 photos
8 colors available

BY ALCONE

Once you experience this non-stick formula you will be hooked! They are perfect for the runway or the grtocery store, and make a great gift!

• Ive never heard of this brand is it e...All the products are amazing. ... 4 Answers
  • Limelight skincare is natural, correc...Yes it is! Great company and g... 3 Answers
  • Does this stay on very long?It's heavily pigmented so it l... 2 Answers
Photos (27)
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
I was really not a fan of this product. The formula looks as though it would be opaque but it applies very unevenly. It took several swipes for me to get good color and coverage on my lips. The scent is also off-putting. I tried the color "Joy" hoping it would be a flattering, edgy deep plum but it came off as cartoonish.
Dee N.
Dee N.
I ordered this and loved it! The shipping was fast, the packaging was beautiful and the bling lid was my favorite! I loved the purplish color I purchased. I would definitely reorder. The products are cruelty-free, not tested on animals, and paraben free. It doesn't get much better!
Haley P.
Haley P.
This is the best lipgloss! It's nice and soft. The best thing about this gloss is that your hair does not stick to it! It's a Christmas miracle!!! You must buy these products through a marketing distributor.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Canton, MI
Love these glosses! Pretty colors and not tacky at all. The packaging is super cute too I love the bling top!
Tamika J.
Tamika J.
I don't like lip gloss, I'm a liquid matte lips girl but, I LOVE this lip gloss! It's just perfect!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
El Mirage, AZ
Absolutely in love with these lip-glosses They go on very smoothly and as a bonus the tubes have a built-in mirror. I love the fact that they are paraben free and cruelty free and come in a nice variety of colors. The fact that the parent company Alcone has been around for over 50 years really says something about the product. It's trusted by many make up artists around the world and that's good enough for me. Love these!!!
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Palmetto Bay, FL
My current favorites. It has a light sweet smell and they're on sticky which is the best price. I love how the jewels in the bottle don't feel cheap and none of mine of come off. The little mirror comes in handy and it's been a life saver when I have something in my eye and no mirror around. My current favorites are Dream and Faith. I haven't had the chance to grab all the colors but eventually I will. I hear joy is a really pretty color!!
Candise J.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
I tried this lipgloss only because a friend was selling it; at $20 a color I thought it was pretty steep for not knowing if I would even like it.. and I'm so disappointed it's not even funny. From the smell, to the wear, feel, color difference from the pictures, and again - price. Will not be buying again. Ever.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fort Worth, TX
Although I am a Beauty Guide for LimeLight by Alcone, I am not being partial. Our signature lipgloss is non-sticky, perfectly pigmented, smells heavenly and is cruelty free. The jeweled applicator wand gives it a little pizazz and there is a small mirror on the side of the tube for easy application anywhere!
Krystle K.
Krystle K.
Washington Township
July 8, 2017, 7:11 p.m.
Review for: Peace
I live the look of this lipgloss and how gorgeous it is. Its a nice gloss too - not too goopy at all and smells delicious..like a cupcake. The only thing is that after a little bit in my beauty bag that i keep all my stuff on the go the "diamonds" started to wear off and it started to leak a little bit.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
How sticky are these honestly? I love the limelight products I've tried, but I'm skeptical of glosses
Cassandra r.
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmentation on them?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lakewood, OH
Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss?
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Fayetteville , AR
Does this stay on very long?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
What is the biggest difference between this product and the limelight by alcone lip stains (I think that is what they r not the regular lipsticks)??