8 colors available

BY ALCONE

Once you experience this non-stick formula you will be hooked! They are perfect for the runway or the grtocery store, and make a great gift!

• Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss? 6 Answers
  • Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmentati...4 Answers
  • Does this stay on very long?2 Answers
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
I was really not a fan of this product. The formula looks as though it would be opaque but it applies very unevenly. It took several swipes for me to get good color and coverage on my lips. The scent is also off-putting. I tried the color "Joy" hoping it would be a flattering, edgy deep plum but it came off as cartoonish.
Dee N.
Dee N.
I ordered this and loved it! The shipping was fast, the packaging was beautiful and the bling lid was my favorite! I loved the purplish color I purchased. I would definitely reorder. The products are cruelty-free, not tested on animals, and paraben free. It doesn't get much better!
Haley P.
Haley P.
This is the best lipgloss! It's nice and soft. The best thing about this gloss is that your hair does not stick to it! It's a Christmas miracle!!! You must buy these products through a marketing distributor.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Canton, MI
Love these glosses! Pretty colors and not tacky at all. The packaging is super cute too I love the bling top!
Tamika J.
Tamika J.
I don't like lip gloss, I'm a liquid matte lips girl but, I LOVE this lip gloss! It's just perfect!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Tavares, FL
LimeLight by Alcone Signature Lipgloss in shade "Love." This product retails for $18 and can be purchased through their website or independent consultants. It's worth it!
I received this wonderful prize last week. Shipping was extraordinarily fast -- I believe it was only two days. It arrived in a large cardboard box, but I wasn't prepared for what I found when I began to open it. This has to be the most elegant, luxurious packaging I've ever seen from a company first-hand. The box was sturdy and featured a black ribbon and bow to hold the lid tight. The inside was stuffed with cotton and branded tissue paper to keep the product(s) from jostling during shipping. It would make a great repurposed gift box!
Aside from being pretty, the component is heavy and seems to be very well-made. I love that it features a mirror on the back of the component itself -- super convenient! The wand is a large, flat, paddle which makes application of this particular formula a breeze!
This lipgloss has a moderate strawberry-bubblegum (?) scent that doesn't quickly dissipate. I actually love the smell. I've even found myself doing the duck-face just to catch a whiff during the day.
I have to admit that I was a little hesitant at first because I don't wear lipglosses. This formula is thick and slightly heavy, but isn't sticky or waxy at all. It isn't exactly silky, either. It feels more like a balm. I didn't have any issues with my hair sticking to my lips or picking fuzz out of a goopy mess on my face, which is always a plus!
You can obviously use this as a topper over your favorite lipstick to alter the color or add sparkle, but I prefer it alone. It does pick up a very small amount of product when layering, especially over very wet formulas. It can be sheered out for a very natural look or built up for bolder color.
What really surprised me was how hydrating this lipgloss is. I used it to give my lips a break after using mattes and it worked miracles. I don't think it's advertised as particularly moisturizing, but it should be.
I received this product for free as part of a contest. :)
Amber S.
Amber S.
I love the colors! Love the natural\organic nature of these products. Love the lasting of this I ate, drank, and took a 2 mile walk while wearing this lip stick (macaroon) the only thing I would change or suggest to make this product better (in my opinion, or make a whole new product line) would be to add some gloss to it.... the color is beautiful. But, I like to rub my lips together a thousand times a day. With "dry lip color" it doesn't rub well. It did last about 7 hours!!!
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Spartanburg, SC
Review for: Grace
Let's be real - most of us bought this for the packaging!! I mean, hello, a jeweled lipgloss with a mirror? It does NOT get better than that. But it does! I haven't worn lipgloss in years (since the liquid lip trend) because I got tired of the overly sticky feeling. They don't lie when they say it's a non-stick formula. The shade I've tried (Grace and Wish) are both light shades and I would say they lean on the sheer side. You can definitely wear alone for a more natural look, pair with a liner, or put over lipstick. For the $18 price tag you can't beat it!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
El Mirage, AZ
Absolutely in love with these lip-glosses They go on very smoothly and as a bonus the tubes have a built-in mirror. I love the fact that they are paraben free and cruelty free and come in a nice variety of colors. The fact that the parent company Alcone has been around for over 50 years really says something about the product. It's trusted by many make up artists around the world and that's good enough for me. Love these!!!
Stephany B.
Stephany B.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Faith
Ultimately, I'm not the lipgloss type, however I received 'Faith' in a kit and I fell in love with its consistency. It doesn't feel goopy, heavy or sticky. It feels like something you could wear going out or just to the grocery store. I don't recommend things I don't enjoy wearing myself and these tubes of awesome are perfection. Price is on point, also.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lakewood, OH
Limelight skincare is natural, correct? Is the lipgloss?
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Binghamton, NY
How sticky are these honestly? I love the limelight products I've tried, but I'm skeptical of glosses
Cassandra r.
Cassandra r.
Friendswood, TX
Ive never heard of this brand is it expensive how is the pigmentation on them?
Casandra O.
Casandra O.
Denton, TX
Do you all like Limelight by Alcone products in general??
Michelle Y.
Michelle Y.
Fayetteville , AR
Does this stay on very long?