LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum

by limelight by alcone

These liquid lipsticks make a great base for LimeLight by Alcone's Signature Lip Gloss or use alone for a long-lasting look that will not dry our your lips. They smell like dessert. Many colors to fit your mood.

Long-lasting; Can use as a base with Signature Lip Gloss by LimeLight by Alcone; Non-drying; Cruelty free

How does the lip colour stay on all day?  I put it on (really like the formula) and I find I need to wait a while for it to set before it’s non transferable but then after I eat and drink it seems to fade.  Is this normal or is it that I am not putting enough on?  I think I am doing something because I am seeing a lot of good reviews that are saying that it lasts up to 8 hours.  Thank you
I would like to know some other reviews on Limelight by Alcone? LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum ? Does it wear like a lip gloss or a lip stick? Is it wet to wear?
Start your review of LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum!
Joelle C.
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Joelle C.
Limelife enduring lip colors are one of my favorites. They go on smooth like butter but dry into a nice Matte. They are kiss proof, food proof and last for up to 8 hours. No smudging or transfer once totally dry. They also do not dry out your lips. They keep them moisturized. They also have the most amazing lip colors to choose from. Red, browns, naturals, pinks and much more. You can apply them lightly by putting on just a little bit. You can mix them to make a new color. If you want a deeper color you put a bit more on.
Brittany  V.
Waukegan, IL
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Brittany  V.
Ok, so this isn't the color that I bought, but I do LOVE this product. The colors are bold and last.my lips don't feel weighted down and are able to breathe. The lip color spreads easily and beautifully. I would order again. The color I have is cherry pie.
Kimberly W.
Edwardsville, IL
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Kimberly W.
Amazing pigmentation and last 4-6 hours. It goes on liquid and dries matte without your lips feeling dry. It also pairs well with the Perfect Lipgloss.
Danielle  F.
Warren, OH
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Danielle  F.
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Danielle  F.
I'm in love with the LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum except I have it in a few other colors. They truly do last! Super easy to apply with the applicator. I love the fact that I am able to put it on in a hurry and not have to use lip liner every time I use a lippie. This is truly amazing and if you'd like to try it. Get ahold of me🥰
Brittany R.
Holmen, WI
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Brittany R.
I used cherry pie - it lasted literally all day long through eating and drinking! I got so many comments on the color. Love it.
Christy M.
I just absolutely love the Enduring Lip collection that Limelife offers. I put concealer on my lips and set with powder. After that I apply my Enduring lip color and it stays on with no smearing. It does not transfer either! It's worth the price because it does not take much!
Daniela B.
I cannot say enough good things about Limelight enduring colors, especially sugar plum! It is one of my absolute favorites! It goes on smoothly, stays on flawlessly and it’s a must have for my photo shoots I do hair and makeup for regularly. I love to pair it with one of the many glosses they have or ombré it with a lighter pink depending on the look I’m going for! Use the make-off makeup removing spray to clean up any edges that maybe a little less than that perfect line your looking for and BAM! You’ll have a flawless lip look! Limelight By Alcone 30 Make-off Makeup Remover Cloths Paraben Free Sealed LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum
Heather F.
Maryland
I was introduced to this brand my friend and I was pleasantly surprised. The product is very light weight and last all day long without flaking. you can add more for additional brightness or at less yet the end product is still the same. I would buy this again as I love it!!
Brittany B.
Jonesboro, AR
LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum uploaded by Brittany B.
I love the ELCs!! They last so long even through work and my busy days. Sugar plum is one of my favorite colors for fall and winter 😍
courtney S.
Mart , TX
This is one of my most used lipstick and I love this long lasting matte finish. My favorite thing is that it doesn’t feel sticky or feels dry and instead it just feels like a regular lip gloss 🥰 LimeLight by Alcone Enduring Lip Color - Sugar Plum
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah P.
Phelan
il y a 3 ans
Sadie S. il y a 3 ans
What products are you looking at? Their brow pencil is amazing. Enduring lip color also. Love the foundation and also mix it with tinted moisturizer if I want a lighter coverage.
savabba S.
Nicole M.
Anchorage, AK
il y a 4 ans
Jessica J. il y a 3 ans
I switched to limelife and have never looked back. The professional quality of the products makes it hard to use anything else. The concealer and foundation are bomb and I could never go back to retail for those. The skincare is incredible, and that is coming from someone who has highly sensitive skin that usually reacts to most brands. This is the first skincare line I’ve found that both WORKED and didn’t bother my skin. 10/10 would recommend.
Katie M.
San Diego
il y a 4 ans
Jasmine M. il y a 3 ans
Meee! I love it. The formula is amazing, it stays on all day, is kiss proof, and smells SO good.