BeautyEyeMascaraLimeLife By Alcone
Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral)

Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral)

by LimeLife By Alcone

I’ve been wanting to try this company for awhile. Who recommends this?
Does this product last all day?
Start your review of Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral)!
Kourtney W.
Harts
Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral) uploaded by Kourtney W.
It’s the new waterproof perfect mascara and this baby isn’t going anywhere this summer!! I was swimming all day and wiped my face & all and yes my mascara and all was still there! It’s right! Just aPerfect!
Caillie G.
Purchased at: BECCA
I have this and this mascara stays put! It is perfect for any day and I'm in love with it. Definitely recommend this as a go to mascara.
Ashley B.
Norton Shores, MI
Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral) uploaded by Ashley B.
This is by far my favorite mascara. I was a LimeLife customer for over a year and then decided that I wanted to become a beauty guide. Best. Decision. Ever. I love the quality of the products! The mascara makes me lashes thicker and longer and doesn’t irritate my eyes like some mascaras do. Plus, it has ingredients that help your lashes grow!!! On days that I’m tired or look a little rough in the morning, I’ll add the neutral enduring eyeliner on the lower lash line (the water line) and it makes my eyes look more alert!
Jessica F.
hampton, VA
Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral) uploaded by Jessica F.
Omg so dang smooth for an amazing application!🙌🏻 gel base so there was a bit of a difference between this and cheaper brands! #limelife #sensitiveskinmakeup #makeup
Maddie C.
Spartanburg, SC
Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral) uploaded by Maddie C.
Best mascara and eyeliner I’ve ever used! Mascara does not clump, and adds the PERFECT amount of length and volume, but not looking cakey. The eyeliner goes on SO smooth, and has a very pigmented color. I would DEF recommend to ANYONE! Need a beauty guide, message me!
Baley S.
Quitman, MS
Limelife By Alcone Perfect Mascara( Black) & Enduring Eyeliner Pencil( Neutral) uploaded by Baley S.
The best fiber mascara. It gives me long, full lashes that stay up all day. No clumping, no flaking & its buildable. Water resistant so if my eyes water, I don’t have makeup everywhere.
Monica M.
Braselton
My go to every day! This brands eyeliner is the best it doesn’t run, smear, etc. Also love the mascara!!
Tiffany W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I use to be a beauty guide and when I first started the perfect mascara was all the rage. However, I would continuously get fibers in my eyes that would end up causing irritation. I love the length that the mascara gave me but the irritation wasn't worth it.
Simone S.
Austin, TX
Under no circumstance should you ever by the mascara, the eyeliner is superior though. The mascara is equivalent to a little girls 10 dollar makeup box from Walmart.
Rachel T.
Greenville, AL
This is now my favorite mascara of all time. It does burn my eyes or run throughout the day. I use the waterproof.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chelsea W.
Winnipeg, MB
il y a un an
Melinda M. il y a 6 mois
It's worth the money , I've been using Alot Of Limelife's makeup & skincare since October 6th 2020 , I joined in September 29th 2020 & it's worth the money , I spent all of October to December of 2020 testing the products out , this way I could actually tell my friends if it's 100% Worth the money or not