Limelife By Alcone Botanical Foundation In Box Color Shinto 2 Paraben Free

by LimeLife By Alcone

Is this as good as what everyone makes it out to be ?
Have anyone tried products from #LimeLife.com and if so what's some of your favorites? #LimeLife #Alcone Limelife By Alcone Botanical Foundation In Box Color Shinto 2 Paraben Free
Start your review of Limelife By Alcone Botanical Foundation In Box Color Shinto 2 Paraben Free!
How would you rate this product?
Oregon
Limelife By Alcone Botanical Foundation In Box Color Shinto 2 Paraben Free uploaded by ariah R.
I love this brand for foundation for many reasons. 1 being that it blends so well and covers up my rosacea. 2 is that it is waxed based and it doesn't soak into your pores like other brands therefore I don't have irritated skin after I use it. 3 is that I believe it is 50% pigmented so a little goes a long way. And 4 is that there is no harsh chemicals! The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars is because it does come off pretty easily without a setting spray like if you sweat or something.
Keavy , KY
This is an amazing foundation. It’s full coverage, pigmented and so easy to blend. It’s wax based so I like to warm it up by using the tip of my finger and rubbing it then using that to add it to my face. I generally use a brush and then go over with a sponge but even with fingers this looks beautiful. It’s a natural finish so I feel it works great for oily or dry. *side note- if you need to get the sides down or have a hole in the middle trying to get it from the pan, take the pan out and put it on a flat iron and it will melt back to new.
United states
I really wanted to like this product but it just did not work out for me. The coverage was pretty good, better than I expected but the foundation just seemed to sort of sit on top of my skin. I set it with my usual powder that's my favorite and it just didn't want to settle in and mesh with my skin. I wouldn't recommend this creme foundation, I think there's other creme foundations that perform better and for less money!
Emmetsburg , IA
My sister is a distributor and she recommended I try it because I have sensitive skin. Let’s just say, I am never going back to my old foundation! The coverage is great and I love that it blends so easily with my skin. This stuff has lasted me over 3 months now and I wear it (almost) everyday. Totally worth the money 🙌🏻 also, if I forget to take it off at night, I don’t break out so...👍🏻
Lebanon, VA
Love love love this wax based Foundation from limelife I will never use another kind as long as I can help it!!! I got my last foundation pallette in Dec. And here it is March and Its still almost full not to mention you can heat it up and its a full pallette again but i havent even had to do that yet!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Walton, NY
My favorite FINALLY found foundation. Really wasn't going to try because of how expensive it is bit I am so glad I did. It truly looks flawless like you have perfect skin and it is so light you nor anyone can tell that you have it on, except that it looks like you magically have perfect complexion.
Ashland, KY
Limelife foundation is absolutely hands down the best foundation there is. It gives you full coverage and a natural looking face. It’s super super light due to the wax base it consists of. If you’ve never tried it I would definitely recommend and I would be happy to help you get started.
Harrison
Limelife By Alcone Botanical Foundation In Box Color Shinto 2 Paraben Free uploaded by Dee M.
I'll never use anything else!!! Absolute best coverage, doesnt sink into my pores, and for someone who battled cystic acne for years... it covers any scarring and prevents further breakouts because it doesnt clog my pores!!! Defintely the best foundation on the market!!
Scranton, PA
This foundation is amazing. I have been selling limelife for over a year now and I cannot get over how amazing the coverage is. The color matches my skin tone perfectly, and the wax based formula ensures that I never have caked on makeup or acne due to the makeup.
Leavenworth
Limelife By Alcone Botanical Foundation In Box Color Shinto 2 Paraben Free uploaded by Teresa J.
This is my go to foundation. I love it. It has a 53% pigment and is super buildable. It is light enough for everyday use. It is a botanical foundation and will give you a flawless finish. Comes in a variety of shades so you can have the perfect color match.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Jeanne B. • a year ago
A friend introduced me to the brand last year with some skincare samples. I fell in love with the skincare & shortly after, started using the makeup. I will never be without the Skin Polish scrub/mask, Sotoks Serum & one Drop Wonder Oil. The makeup is professional grade, I love the concealer, foundation, pressed powder & bronzer. I ended up signing up to sell bc I was buying everything & wanted to shop with the discount. If you ever want samples of skincare, i can mail to you ☺️.
Tampa, FL
a year ago
Charmaine S. • a year ago
I absolutely love the foundation. Just remember a little goes a long way. The best way to apply is to warm it up first. I know it sounds silly but shove it in your bra or sit on it and let your body heat warm it up before applying. I use a stippling brush for application but I’ve also used a beauty blender. I prefer the brush but you may prefer the blender. I hope this helps.