Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette

by Lime Crime

bWHAT IT IS/bbrMore lit than your holiday tree Wishing for a wintertime shadow palette miracle? The limited-edition Winter Lights Palette will have you looking merry and bright with shades ranging from dazzling holiday red blue green neutral nudes and morebrbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrThe buttery smooth matte shades are effortlessly pigmented while the lush shimmers and metallics brilliantly shine. Scurry like flurries--hurry to get your hands on the Lime Crime Winter Lights shadow palette.brbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlyulliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 3544764/li/ul

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette!
Tiffany K.
Kalamazoo , MI
Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffany K.
Review for: 2556102
The color selection is pleasant enough, the formula seems a little to powdery. Though able to create some love looks. Now bad palette, just not a great preforming one. Does come with a use for mirror for on the go application. Also a unique triangle layout similar to a Christmas tree; cute idea for a holiday palette. Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Kyra V.
Fort Myers, FL
Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kyra V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 2556102
Not a bad Palette. Colors are only really bright and pigmented when you build it up. #stayinside
Alexandria W.
Wooster, OH
Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alexandria W.
Review for: 2556102
It’s an okay eyeshadow palette. Not a ton of color payoff, mostly all sparkles/glitter. I got it for free with an order of lipsticks, so I’m pleased with it but I don’t think it’s worth 45.00 on its own.
Laura M.
Whitestown, IN
Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Laura M.
Review for: 2556102
I love this palette! Perfect shimmers, smooth pigments, beautiful and sparkling. Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette Definitely recommend this to anyone who loves makeup!
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette
I wanted to love this! Cute packaging! This came as a free gift during Christmas with another Lime Crime palette. The colors are lackluster and too subtle for my style. I occasionally use as an accent color as this palette is not a main character.
Diana N.
Review for: 2556102
I got this palette on sale for more than half off of it's normal retail price. The original retail price at popular beauty stores is around $45, LimeCrime the site itself is now selling the pallet for $18, and I bought mine from an online clothing retailer called Dollskill for $13.50, it was on sale and is now back to being sold at Dollskill for $17.20! Let that set the stage for you when it comes to this palette please! Once again I am not bashing LimeCrime, I actually love this brand, they have rad beautifully pigmented products. They also have something else that is great for them and not so great for us consumers of their awesome products. They have a huge brand trend and that allows companies like some of our favorite beauty stores to kick up the prices of their products. When there are even moments like I have run into today, where the brand itself is charging less than half of what the major beauty stores are charging for a seasonal palette that is okay!! It is because we love their products and instead of buying directly from their brand sites we filter all of our money, or some of it to them through our favorite massive beauty stores and their sites. So what I am saying is this, the pallet is okay for one shaped like a Christmas tree that should be under $20 by now and what you can do in order to avoid situations like this from time to time check out the brand sites before you buy from the large beauty stores and sites. You be supporting the brand in a stronger more useful and direct way and sometimes you might just save some of your hard earned money!
Chloe A.
Epsom , Surrey
Review for: Lime Crime Winter Lights Eyeshadow Palette
Wasn't overly keen on the colours in this pigment, it's very pretty and great quality. I picked it up for a bargain price in TK Maxx!

Looking for your answer?