BY LIME CRIME

Mash Botticelli's classical painting with the rebellion of the early 90s, and you get VENUS: The Grunge Palette.

In a sea of nude palettes, VENUS emerges with 8 game-changing, unconventional newtrals and rusty-reds. Full-sized, recklessly pigmented eyeshadows mesh flawlessly for a nu-grunge look with a soft, painterly finish. Beautiful mirrored box with kitschy artwork makes this palette the ultimate collectible artifact!

VENUS: The color of bruised fruit AKA 'marsala' (velvet matte)

SHELL: Opalescent shell-pink (glow)

AURA: Pearlescent ivory (glow)

CREATION: Rust brown (matte)

ICON: Dark brown (matte)

REBIRTH: The color of an over-ripe nectarine (matte)

DIVINE: Dusty stone (matte)

MUSE: Deep burgundy red (matte)

• Out of the 3 Lime Crime Venus The Grunge Palette, Lime Cr...3 Answers
  • Is this eyeshadow pigmented and is the dark reds blend re...4 Answers
  • Is this palette worth it?3 Answers
Buy on ULTA

Start your review of Lime Crime Venus The Grunge Palette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I finally caved in and bought this and even though it has similar shades with morphe and Anastasia modern renaissance, I still love it. It's so pigmented. There is fall out, I would recommend it. There's been a lot of issues as far as lime crime's integrity though I still like their lipsticks and eyeshadows. " in 317 reviews
Excellent, high quality, highly pigmented, long wearing palette. While it is on the more expensive side, it is WORTH the buy. Why? Because the formula used in each shadow has a HIGH pigment level, with a SUPER smooth application. Each shadow works with ANY brush, and, it is a long wearing shadow formula. Which means your shadow stays in it’s place all day. An excellent eye shadow palette you have to try for yourself!
Arizona
Purchased at: ULTA
Great palette, but overpriced. It does appear small online but is quite bigger then expected. My eye color is brown so adding a pink look is my type of look. This is my first lime crime purchase, do not regret. But will say wait for the sale to go on and this should be thrown in your cart.
Savannah, GA
I love this palette. It has THE best reds in it and the white color is perfect for inner light and brow highlight. I think this palette can be used year round, it is very versatile. The shadows are powdery, but are SUPER pigmented and I love them, which says a lot because I usually lean more towards creamy powders like Urban Decay, but the quality and pigmentation is so lovely with the Lime Crime shadows and super blendable. I would buy again and in fact bought all of the Venus XS palettes while they were on sale at Christmas.
As a red eyeshadow lover, this pallet is a dream. The shades are rich with pigment and blend incredibly. The shades aura and shell as work amazing as highlights. This pallet is definitely one of my go to daily pallets, if you love red I would highly recommend them his pallet.
East Wareham, MA
I was really impressed with this pallet. The eyeshadows are very creamy and easy to apply. It’s a really funky color palette and perfect for anyone who’s aesthetic is goth. This currently is one of my favorite pallets that I own.
Very pigmented shades, stunning packaging. If you’re looking to try out some pink shades, try this palette to do your whole eye. It’s bulkier than expected but I love the design overall. The highlight shade is my personal favorite and the pinks are very vivid.
Alpharetta , GA
I love the lime crime Venus pallets. All the pallets have good color pay off. They are a little bit on the price side for [email protected] product you get tho. But the packaging is super cute if you can get this on sale pick It up.
Gloucester, VA
This wasn't my favorite palette just because of the shade range and my collection, however, if you don't have a lot of these colors in your collection already then this one is a really great one. The shades work really well together and make sense, they blend well and overall just work together well as a palette. I also think these are fairly pigmented which is nice.
Harrah, OK
I purchased this eyeshadow palette when it was first released, and it's still the one I reach for the most. The colors are fantastic, the payoff is great, I dont have a problem with fading or creasing especially paired with an eyeshadow primer. I'll rebuy it for as long as it is around.
Hot Springs, AR
So pigmented and lasts all day. I have neutrals and pinks for simple looks or flirty. I love using it for blush and highlighter too. It's a go to and I keep that thang on me or nearby wherever I go! I recommend highly the formula is smooth and very blendable.
Canyon Cntry, CA
My best friends name is written all over this pallete, where can I find it for her so I can get it for her birthday!
Is this pallette worth it?
Is this palette good for everyday? Or just for glam?
Peekskill , NY
1,067 reviews
Is this palette worth it?

Lime Crime Venus The Grunge Palette

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email