BY LIME CRIME

The heavenly sister of the grunge palette has descended from above. Rapturous lilac, rose gold and mauve shades mix with earthly browns. Ultra-buttery formula sweeps on richly pigmented color that doesn't fade or fall out. The dreamy lavender and rose gold box is graced with Venus herself.

Grunge gets pretty for the latest Venus palette, featuring new shades and finishes that beam all the way to the skies beyond.

Matte: Buttery smooth and totally matte.
Shimmer Matte: Matte with a flash of shimmer.
Iridescent Shimmer: Pearly with a high-beam rainbow effect.
Glow: Soft, luminous finish. Glowy, not glittery.
Metallic: Extreme shimmer!
Beam: Lit lilac with pink shift (iridescent shimmer)
Beloved: Minky lavender brown (metallic)
Bliss: Rosewood (matte)
Dreamy: Mauve (matte)
Ecstasy: Dried fig (matte)
Heavenly: Rich rose gold (iridescent shimmer)
Paradise: Bright fuchsia with blue glow (glow)
Rapture: Soft blush with blue flash (shimmer matte)
What Does It Do: Buttery-smooth formula lays down a brilliant color payoff in one swipe. Layer and blend to create a heavenly tone of your own.

What It Won't Do: Fade or fall out. Make you look the same as everyone else.

How To Use:
Create the dreamiest new eye looks from a soft blush of color to a fierce grunge eye. Sweep on brownish neutrals for a natural look. Mix iridescent Heavenly or Beam with any shade to totally transform the color result. Use lighter shades to highlight brow bones and the corner of eyes and darker shades to sculpt and line.

Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge, our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed at any point in our supply chain.

Ingredients

BELOVED (Eye): Mica (CI 77019), Alumina, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499). ECSTASY/PARADISE (Face): Mica (CI 77019), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 27 (CI 45410:2). BEAM (Face): Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Mica (CI 77019), Bis(Glycidoxyphenyl)propane/Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Aluminum Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 28 (CI 45410), Red 22 (CI 45380). RAPTURE (Eye): Mica (CI 77019), Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491). BLISS/DREAMY (Face): Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 27 (CI 45410:2), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). HEAVENLY (Eye): Mica (CI 77019), Alumina, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

Net Wt. 0.564oz / 16g

• This is beautiful but I don’t know if I would use these c...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? Is it pigmented? Have a lot of f...2 Answers
  • Which shade would work best as a crease colour?2 Answers
Amber M.
Culver City, CA
Amazing pallet! The colors are all various forms of pink and are highly pigmented.

I recommend using a finger to apply the shades Beam and Heavenly to get good pay color payoff. The rest of the shades work great with a brush.

Many of these eyeshadows can be used as blushes. The shade Rapture can be used as a beautiful pink highlight.

I recommend this pallet if you’re looking for a pink eyeshadows.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
I mostly bought this palette to complete my collection and I thought it looked more purple online. Turns out that it is a ton of really pink shades. The shades are not bad, it just isn't a color story that I reach for very much. The shadows are just as fantastic as the other Venus palettes. They blend well. They are pigmented and they are long lasting. If this is your color story, grab this palette. I gave this item four stars instead of five stars because of the packaging. Lime Crime needs to cut it out with the large bulky and wasteful packaging. I have great difficulty storing my Venus palettes. I want to de-pot them I am not sure if I can.
Kamela H.
Boston
Love this palette! Packaging is sooo cute!! It’s small and compact, super easy for travel. I also love the colors in this palette. The only thing I would like to say is that there isn’t a lot of colors to create a full look. That being said, I use other palettes to be able to fully create an eye look. Mainly I use the Venus XL because it pairs beautifully with these colors. Lime crime shadows are some of the best I’ve used, pigmented and easy to blend.
Gladys G.
Hayward , CA
Lime Crime’s quality, packaging and color story for this palette defiantly did not disappoint, but I still want to give Venus lll a fair review. Firstly, I love the pinks and purples in this palette! I’m giving it 4 stars because these although the matte and satin shades in the palette are beautiful, pigmented and easy to blend, the shimmer shades aren’t as easy to work with. I found that “beam” and “heavenly” need a base to stick to, and they also need to be built up in order to get full opacity. Also the purple shade “paradise” has a bit of extra fall out compared to the rest of the shades. The rest of this palette is pretty amazing, and when used alone or with another palette the shades are stunning. With all of this said, I still enjoy using this palette and would recommend it.
Megan M.
This palette is so pretty and great quality for a great price! The packaging is adorable and sturdy with good sized pans and minimal fallout. The shades are ultra pigmented and blend out and together beautifully! This color story had a lot of controversy when the palette launched but honestly it’s an amazing palette!
McKenzie D.
Fullerton, CA
This eyeshadow palette is too die for! The pinks and purples create a beautiful look. This is my favorite one from the Venus palettes. It’s only about 38 dollars. I have blue/green eyes and these color really make them pop! I recommend this one :)
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
The shadows are very pigmented and blend well, the shimmers are silky the quality of the shadows is great but only 8 shades is not enough for the price, I also don’t think its a palette you can use on its own you need another one for transitions
Jenna B.
Los Angeles
I adore this palette! Really gorgeous set of colors. The glittery colors are so pretty. Very blendable! I have been applying these with elf brushes, and they've been working well so far. The more glittery shades I use my finger to apply.
Hania W.
Dix Hills, NY
A great brand with some great products. Definitely underrated. The shadows are beautiful and very pigmented, and they show up on the eye very similar to how they look in the palette, a quality most shadows seem to lack. Worth the price.
gabrielle k.
Gulfport
FAVORITE . PALETTE . EVER .
super pigmented , easy to apply , blends well , and SUPER CUTE PACKAGING . i wear these shadows to work and they stay all day !!! i always get compliments with this palette . you won’t regret buying this .
Cheyenne G.
Mineral Wells, TX
This is beautiful but I don’t know if I would use these colors very much. They’re pretty bright colors. What do y’all think?
Echo F.
Ottawa, ON
Which shade would work best as a crease colour?
Ashley W.
North Canton, OH
Is this worth the money? Is it pigmented? Have a lot of fall out?