BY LIME CRIME

The original matte lipstick, inspired by rose petals. Perfect to the touch, the velvet matte liquid lipstick never smudge. see more...

• How I would like to try one, they say the feeling of the moment, e...1 Answers
Katie G.
Katie G.
This was my first purchase of Lime Crime liquid lipstick and I cannot believe how amazing it is!

The shade Dream Girl is a beautiful, vampy shade of dark red. I love how it looks with my fair skin. I got a good amount of compliments when I wore it and it made me feel awesome.

I wore the metallic shade (Red Hot) for the fourth of July and felt super festive.

Currently still trying to work up the courage to wear the Diamond Crusher out of the house but it is absolutely gorgeous.

My favorite thing about all three of these is that once they are on they really do not budge at all, no matter what. In fact, they were actually incredibly difficult to remove, but hey, you can't have everything. They also were not overly drying on the lips. 10/10 would own every single shade.
Karen W.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
These are the most comfortable liquid matte lipsticks I've tried. Plus they smell like vanilla!
Dream girl is the perfect dark red color, straight up matte brick red.
It has some serious staying power too, I had to use almond oil to get the swatch off my hand.
On the lips they wear amazingly long too. I drank a few cocktails & ate a cheeseburger & my lipstick was still intact...I walked by the mirror in the bathroom & had to do a double take, like how does that happen?
I seriously am going to start getting every one of these velvetines.
shannon l.
shannon l.
North Haledon, NJ
i have got to say the velvetines go on perfectly just like anything lime crime. the good thing is it stays on and it has bold color throughout wear the bad thing is it flakes off a little bit it doesn't smudge which i would almost prefer. it is a great product i would probably just got for a matte looks rather than metallic
Shaye F.
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
These colors are to die for! The metallic shine is amazing and these stay on my lips all day with almost no need to touch up. The rose gold diamond crusher lipstick is amazing by itself or layered over the other colors. Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lip Gloss-DREAM GIRL-0
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Beautiful bundle: Red Hot is a gorgeous red, and the Diamond Crusher is excellent. The Dream Girl shade is a dried-blood red; I left off one star because this one is a little patchy but a second coat covers it. I would recommend. $40 for the bundle so about $13 each is a steal.
Crysta V.
Crysta V.
MACOMB
Super matte. Does remain tacky for a while but good coverage in a single swipe. I tried the shade "scandal" which is a dark purple. Super smooth, good applicator. Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Lipstick
Destiny J.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
I got this on the lime crime website while they were having a sale and it was my first lime crime purchase and I'm hooked. These colors are beautiful and so worth the splurge to have them in your collection.
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
Very pretty set. I like that the diamond crusher is an option but it doesn't get much use from me. Probably won't repurchase. Only bought it because it was 50% off on hautelook
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
St. John's , NL
Bought this bundle specifically for the metallic red, and boy I was not disappointed. It is the lipstick I get the most comments and compliments on. It's unique, shimmery and metallic without being glittery. The red is bright and true, Just gorgeous.

I'm also a big fan of diamond crushers, and really like this colour. I like to put little bits of it on my waterline of the bottom lip and diffuse it out.

The dark colour is nice as well, though I use it the least of the three.
Sil V.
Sil V.
Livermore, CA
I love this Matte Lip Gloss from Lime Crime.It's pigmented, easy to apply, the color matches the package, the applicator is good, and the formula doesn't break/crack when its applied.
It dries in a good timing, not slow, not fast.
It's not affordable but I think is worthy.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
How I would like to try one, they say the feeling of the moment, even knows! Like dream of consumption, I love to do reviews and I hope I have the opportunity to try out those Divos that promise so much! Is it really worth it? Are they really all that is said there?