Annamaria C.

Ive heard so much about Lime Crime does it really last?and is it drying on the lips?

Makeup L.
Makeup L.
1 week, 2 days ago
Yes It a really good lipstick
Char B.
Char B.
2 weeks, 6 days ago
All day! No transfer on drinks or even kissing. It is a bit drying so chuck some lip balm or something on first if you don't want it feeling to dry x
Indigo R.
Indigo R.
London, Greater London
10 months, 3 weeks ago
They're amazingly long lasting, they only need minimal retouching even after eating and drinking. They can be a little drying so I'd definitely use balm to moisturizer lightly before using.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
RIVERSIDE, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes it lasts along time for me all day dont need to retouch them. Drys very quicky
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
1 year, 6 months ago
It lasts almost the whole day. At least for me... and it dry on the lip very quickly.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
1 year, 12 months ago
It lasts for hours on me! If you tend to have dry lips I suggest exfoliating and putting on some lip balm before applying
Elizabeth V.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
2 years, 1 month ago
It does last and since they are matte shades they are drying on the lips.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 3 months ago
I have a tendency to get really chapped lips and sometimes it shows, especially in my matte lipsticks. This doesn't at all for some reason, I'm thinking the liquid to dry feature helps. It last forever, I literally have to scrub my lips because I can go to sleep with it and still wake up with perfect lips. The best feature is that you never have to apply and if your lips do get dry you can always put balm on top of it and it'll turn into a glossy lipstick.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Magalia, CA
2 years, 3 months ago
Its SUPER drying and it rolls off in gunky little balls.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
2 years, 4 months ago
Not super drying in my experiences they are my absolute favorite lipsticks to use!