BY LIME CRIME #31 in Lipstick

Ingredients

Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isododecane, Flavor (Aroma), Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain [+/-]: Red 30 Lake CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red 27 Lake CI 45410, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Blue 1 CI 42090. CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

• Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick how do y'all...3 Answers
  • Favorite Liquid Lipstick Brand? Mine is Lime Crime Velvet...7 Answers
  • I LOVE matte finish lip colors, but I haven't found one t...3 Answers
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "This liquid lipstick is so nice. It goes on so smooth and drys completely matte and i love that about the formula. However some people might think that it gets too dry but if you use a lip balm under you'll be good to go! " in 988 reviews
  • "I know a lot of you hate limecrime but this lippie is so beautiful it's my fall go to liquid lipstick I love it its so long lasting the color is gorgeous I haven't found any other dark red like this one " in 449 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color for the fall! It's like a matte dark maroon color. I was so excited I bought this online. It's amazing. Totally matte, true to color. Applys on as cream, then dries off completely matte within seconds. The scent on this smells so sweet like candy! The packaging to it is so lovely and adorable. Roses on the wand of the lip stick. The box it comes with is a metallic red box with vintage roses around it. The delivery box is adorable as well. Put tissue paper, and has a backround of Lime Crime inside the box. Beautiful work Lime Crime! Definitely buying more Velvetines and other products for you! The presentation that Lime Crime does is beautiful. If you drink out of a wine glass, and there will be NO lip stain on the glass. Kiss your man, and no lip stain on his lips. This is incredibly amazing. The best matte lipstick I have ever used! Doesn't smear a bit. Stays on put for a very long time. Use a wet make-up remover to take off the lipstick is the only way to get it off. Such a beautiful color! I am in love with the Velvetines from Lime Crime. They have such beautiful colors!" in 127 reviews
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige) more...
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick
By far my favorite matte liquid lipstick formula of all time in terms of longevity, opacity & comfort. They are slightly drying but all liquid to matte formulas are to some degree. The wear time on these are amazing, they are one swipe pigmentation & they look absolutely stunning. Cashmere is one of my personal favorite shades, it's a greige color that seems to suit a multitude of skin tones from the fairest of the Fair to beautiful deep skin. Lime crime
Kills almost any formula they make from their Velvetines, Diamond crushers, satin lipsticks, & especially eye shadows.
Angel L.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely adore Lime Crime dispite previous controversy with the brand a few years ago. They've since expanded and they continue to produce one of my all time favorite formulas for liquid lipstick if not the best in my opinion. I continue to purchase their products and I've never had a personal issue reguarding billing or recieving my purchases and they've always impressed me with their adorable packaging and cruelty free product. I also cant wait to try out the new unicorn hair color that recently launched and shook the fashion hair color community! Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte LipstickLime Crime Unicorn Hair Full CoverageLime Crime Unicorn Hair Packette Full Coverage
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Review for: Saint (Cranberry Red) more...
I got this during a sale in a 3 pack. I usually use colourpop because it’s so cheap but I wanted to try limecrime and the price was about the same at the time. I have to say first off, it smells so good! Not like “I want to lick it off” good but just nice and pleasant and not like chemicals. It goes on really smoothly.. I couldn’t feel it on my lips at all! The shade really worked for me and it lasted all day. I definitely would recommend if you have money to spend. It’s pretty pricey unless they’re having a sale.
Ellie F.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Cupid (Petal Pink), Suedeberry (Coral Red), Wicked (Blood Red), Red Velvet (True Red) more...
I love these lippies because they work so well! Not only are they vegan and cruelty free, they are super affordable. The are meant for longwear and they have great staying power. They are kiss and smudge proof. After one application with eating and drinking I really don’t have to do any touch ups until at least 4 hrs later! They can be a little drying but if you use lip balm, then remove before applying the Velvetines you can avoid having your lips chap at all. In the first picture I am wearing Suedeberry, 2nd is Polly, and 3rd is a mix of Polly and Suedeberry. I really love Red Velvet and Wicked as well. Red velvet is a bright red color and wicked is a wine red. I highly recommend this product!
Marlee S.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige), Riot (Red Brown), Wicked (Blood Red) more...
I liked Velvetines quite a few years ago when they first came out. There weren’t really any other liquid matte lipsticks on the market back then. Since then, I have seen many more liquid lippies come out that are far better than these in terms of texture and durability. I love the shades riot and wicked. Cashmere was too cool toned and grey for me (I have fair, pink toned skin). They seem to get crusty and start bleeding and wearing off after just a few hours of wear, even with proper lip prep. Touching up doesn’t go very well because reapplying over already dry, crunchy lipstick makes it look uneven and kind of sticky. On the plus side, the shade selection is amazing.
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige) more...
I want to love Lime Crime but I find myself increasingly disappointed each time around. On a whim I purchased the color Cashmere when it was on sale at Ulta. However, when it arrived I could not have been more disappointed. The formula is too watery to big a good matte lipstick, and when it drives it leaves my lips feeling like I've never exfoliated them. Maybe I got a bad batch; though I doubt it. The color was also a huge letdown. On the lime crime website it is shown as a purple color; however what I received was a straight gray color. Super disappointed and would never buy this full priced - half would even be a stretch.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: Other more...
I had been really trigger shy to try these after hearing so many mixed reviews. Some people loved them, and others hated them with a burning passion.
After purchasing a few different shades, I can honestly say I do not know why people hate them! The shade range is so fun, the packaging is super cute, and the formula is top notch!
I wouldn't go as far as to say that it stays like KVD or ABH does, but it's a nice formula. My lips do not feel parched and creased after using this, and it has decent staying power. All in all, I'm pleasantly pleased with the brand and will continue buying their lippies.
TaylerMackenzie C.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige), Black Velvet (True Black), Wicked (Blood Red), Bloodmoon (Deepest Blood Red) more...
The color of these are absolutely beautiful. It disappoints me a little that they don’t stay on very well, they really settle into the lines in my lips and after a couple hours it starts to flake, then when I try and reapply it just looks cakey. I will buy these again- but I will be cautious about where and when I wear them. They aren’t an all day Lippie, but they’re beautiful for somewhere you’re going to be for maybe 5 hours!
Jillian M.
I found the Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick at Nordstrom Rack and decided to purchase them just to try the formula and they were also on sale. I haven’t order anything of the Lime Crime website because of all the shady business that has happened. Just looking at the formula of the liquid lipstick I didn’t like them at all. The colors I picked out were beautiful but the lipstick crumbled of my lips. I wore it to work one day and I had to take it off because it was soooo bad. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone because the formula is terrible.
Jay 💖.
I have their lipstick in Mercury,which is a gorgeous silver with a slight purple undertone that looks so stunning and metallic on the lips. I never thought I'd like the color,but it actually flatters my pale skin tone,which made me super happy!
As for the formula,it's smooth and dries down easily. It's not super drying,and it stays on for a long time. For me,it only faded if I ate greasy food,which is awesome! I was getting compliments all day when I was wearing it! ❤ And the packaging is Just adorable,with the frosted look. ❤ Can't wait until I can afford to buy more!
Krista M.
Lemoore, CA
I just bought Red Velvet because I've seen Lime Crime pop up here and there and figured I'd give it a try, and was wandering how good the product is before I gave it a try?
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
I have one of these and I love it! It stays on great so my question is... what's the best thing to use to actually take it off!!?
Jessica H.
Which one is your favorite shade?
Valerie T.
I've been a little bit skeptical about purchasing this just because I heard about a fraud that they had before on the website is it true?
Annamaria C.
Ive heard so much about Lime Crime does it really last?and is it drying on the lips?