BY LIME CRIME

Ingredients

Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isododecane, Flavor (Aroma), Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain [+/-]: Red 30 Lake CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red 27 Lake CI 45410, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Blue 1 CI 42090. CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

• Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick how do y'all...3 Answers
  • Favorite Liquid Lipstick Brand? Mine is Lime Crime Velvet...7 Answers
  • I want to try this shade it looks nice3 Answers
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "This liquid lipstick is so nice. It goes on so smooth and drys completely matte and i love that about the formula. However some people might think that it gets too dry but if you use a lip balm under you'll be good to go! " in 988 reviews
  • "I know a lot of you hate limecrime but this lippie is so beautiful it's my fall go to liquid lipstick I love it its so long lasting the color is gorgeous I haven't found any other dark red like this one " in 449 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color for the fall! It's like a matte dark maroon color. I was so excited I bought this online. It's amazing. Totally matte, true to color. Applys on as cream, then dries off completely matte within seconds. The scent on this smells so sweet like candy! The packaging to it is so lovely and adorable. Roses on the wand of the lip stick. The box it comes with is a metallic red box with vintage roses around it. The delivery box is adorable as well. Put tissue paper, and has a backround of Lime Crime inside the box. Beautiful work Lime Crime! Definitely buying more Velvetines and other products for you! The presentation that Lime Crime does is beautiful. If you drink out of a wine glass, and there will be NO lip stain on the glass. Kiss your man, and no lip stain on his lips. This is incredibly amazing. The best matte lipstick I have ever used! Doesn't smear a bit. Stays on put for a very long time. Use a wet make-up remover to take off the lipstick is the only way to get it off. Such a beautiful color! I am in love with the Velvetines from Lime Crime. They have such beautiful colors!" in 127 reviews
Lauren D.
San Diego
Pretty much all the lipsticks I own are by this company in this formula. I'll specifically review some of the ones I have.

Riot - This is my favorite lipstick of all time.(that iv'e tried so far) I'm the only person red lipstick looks bad on, probably because I'm pale and have acne and small lips, but the way this red is - it looks amazing on me. It's a brownish not bright red and it looks so freaking cool. I would probably buy this again if I ran out.
Beet It - this is a super cool color cause it's like beet juice but after some time it is unwearable. It dries down super streky so you have to layer it but it never really dries right and it gets all flaky and gross that I'd rather take it off and wear something else.
Thistle - This is such a fun color and I think it is really beautiful. I wish it was more accepted to wear blue lipstick but if you're brave then you won't care.
Bleached - this is a light peach color but it kinda makes me look weird. I dunno it just doesn't look right. Would probably look good if you have amazing think white teeth.

So what I think of the overall product - these liquid lipsticks were one of the first to start the huge trend. They are a really neat innovation because they don't rub off on anything except oil. But they can really dry out and get gross so that's kind of the downside. Sometimes I put lip balm on and then just one drop of lipstick on the top and bottom lip and then blend it in with the lipstick and it creates a sheen look of the lipstick and it looks really good and isn't drying. This is how I wear Beet it sometimes because it is hard to use. These lipsticks are pretty expensive at $20 so I never really buy them unless there's a sale going on. You can get them for a good deal then.
Angel L.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely adore Lime Crime dispite previous controversy with the brand a few years ago. They've since expanded and they continue to produce one of my all time favorite formulas for liquid lipstick if not the best in my opinion. I continue to purchase their products and I've never had a personal issue reguarding billing or recieving my purchases and they've always impressed me with their adorable packaging and cruelty free product. I also cant wait to try out the new unicorn hair color that recently launched and shook the fashion hair color community! Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte LipstickLime Crime Unicorn Hair Full CoverageLime Crime Unicorn Hair Packette Full Coverage
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Review for: Saint (Cranberry Red) more...
I got this during a sale in a 3 pack. I usually use colourpop because it’s so cheap but I wanted to try limecrime and the price was about the same at the time. I have to say first off, it smells so good! Not like “I want to lick it off” good but just nice and pleasant and not like chemicals. It goes on really smoothly.. I couldn’t feel it on my lips at all! The shade really worked for me and it lasted all day. I definitely would recommend if you have money to spend. It’s pretty pricey unless they’re having a sale.
Bethany W.
Review for: Red Velvet (True Red) more...
I was gifted one of these after wanting to try them forever and HOLY SH-T they are AMAZING!!! The packaging is so adorable, with the floral top and frosted bottle. The lipstick itself is a gorgeous color, my boyfriend even complimented on it, along with a few people at the mall the first time wearing it! It was so easy to apply it literally took like one minute, it dried down quickly, and it was so comfortable and soft! I didn’t get a chance to exfoliate my lips before application because I was in a rush so I was worried it would look horrible by the time I got home (about 4 hours later) but nope, it was still as perfect as when I applied it, even through eating and drinking! And no transfer either! It’s so amazing, I highly recommend it to everyone!
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige) more...
I want to love Lime Crime but I find myself increasingly disappointed each time around. On a whim I purchased the color Cashmere when it was on sale at Ulta. However, when it arrived I could not have been more disappointed. The formula is too watery to big a good matte lipstick, and when it drives it leaves my lips feeling like I've never exfoliated them. Maybe I got a bad batch; though I doubt it. The color was also a huge letdown. On the lime crime website it is shown as a purple color; however what I received was a straight gray color. Super disappointed and would never buy this full priced - half would even be a stretch.
Jenny B.
My favorite liquid matte by far! Some liquid mattes peel throughout the day or flake. Others smudge and aren’t actually matte. I wear lime crime all day at work (and school), 8+ hours straight and it stays on. At most the inside of your lips will fade from eating/drinking but the edges stay in place, which makes for an easy fix. I’ve compared these tubes to other brands and I find they last longer (some of my tubes from other brands dried out within a few months). It also doesn’t come off if you kiss someone, you won’t stain their cheek/lips. Just make sure not to layer too much. You only need one even layer and it’ll stay on perfectly. My favorite color is Riot (though I love Faded & Red Velvet also). I know there are some cheaper brands that sell $5 liquid mattes but the quality is incomparable. The $20 per lipstick is so worth it, you’re investing in quality. (Plus — the bundles go on sale!)
Jay 💖.
I have their lipstick in Mercury,which is a gorgeous silver with a slight purple undertone that looks so stunning and metallic on the lips. I never thought I'd like the color,but it actually flatters my pale skin tone,which made me super happy!
As for the formula,it's smooth and dries down easily. It's not super drying,and it stays on for a long time. For me,it only faded if I ate greasy food,which is awesome! I was getting compliments all day when I was wearing it! ❤ And the packaging is Just adorable,with the frosted look. ❤ Can't wait until I can afford to buy more!
Sierra B.
Mount Jewett, PA
The first liquid lipstick I ever bought was one of these babies. It was the shade 'Teacup', which is a lovely almost neon baby blue that looks like it belongs in Wonderland. I ordered it the day it dropped bc I'd fallen in love with the color when they first started teasing us with swatches of it and just had to have it. The packing it arrived in was hella cute. The color was(and still is!) as amazing as I hoped it would be, plus it smells like vanilla cupcake! The formula,however, is the most drying out of all the liquid lippies I've tried and usually starts cracking after only an hour or so of wearing.
Natalie B.
Review for: Wicked (Blood Red) more...
Not the biggest fan of Lime Crime anymore, they don’t seem too inclusive. I’m a woman of color and when they advertise their products I don’t feel that their geared towards me. I bought Wicked awhile back and I love the color it’s amazing on my skin tone and it’s long lasting. The liquid lipstick is not too drying, the formula is great. Their lip velvetines are $20. I wouldn’t recommend their products; however, and it’s not because of the quality or performance but because of their business practices. It’s a shame because they make amazing products but it’s about principle.
Jocelyn S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige), Riot (Red Brown), Saint (Cranberry Red), Bloodmoon (Deepest Blood Red) more...
I wore Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick in Saint to my boyfriends family Thanksgiving and not only did it last through dinner and drinks but I got so many compliments on the rich beautiful color! Needless to say all of his sisters and mom got Velvetines for Christmas! Riot is a great daytime/work reddish brown color. Cashmere is a grey/mauve color perfect for wearing on a day of shopping with friends! Bloodmoon is blood red in color, perfect for date night or a night out in the town with friends! Bloodmoon is my favorite lipstick to wear with a cream colored top!
Krista M.
Lemoore, CA
I just bought Red Velvet because I've seen Lime Crime pop up here and there and figured I'd give it a try, and was wandering how good the product is before I gave it a try?
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
I have one of these and I love it! It stays on great so my question is... what's the best thing to use to actually take it off!!?
Jessica H.
Which one is your favorite shade?
Annamaria C.
Ive heard so much about Lime Crime does it really last?and is it drying on the lips?
Valerie T.
I've been a little bit skeptical about purchasing this just because I heard about a fraud that they had before on the website is it true?