BY LIME CRIME #47 in Lipstick

Ingredients

Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isododecane, Flavor (Aroma), Kaolin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain [+/-]: Red 30 Lake CI 73360, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499, Red 6 Lake CI 15850, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Red 27 Lake CI 45410, Red 28 Lake CI 45410, Blue 1 CI 42090. CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

• Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick how do y'all like th...3 Answers
  • Favorite Liquid Lipstick Brand? Mine is Lime Crime Velvetines Liq...7 Answers
  • I LOVE matte finish lip colors, but I haven't found one that trul...3 Answers
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "This liquid lipstick is so nice. It goes on so smooth and drys completely matte and i love that about the formula. However some people might think that it gets too dry but if you use a lip balm under you'll be good to go! " in 988 reviews
  • "I know a lot of you hate limecrime but this lippie is so beautiful it's my fall go to liquid lipstick I love it its so long lasting the color is gorgeous I haven't found any other dark red like this one " in 450 reviews
  • "I know a lot of you hate limecrime but this lippie is so beautiful it's my fall go to liquid lipstick I love it its so long lasting the color is gorgeous I haven't found any other dark red like this one " in 449 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color for the fall! It's like a matte dark maroon color. I was so excited I bought this online. It's amazing. Totally matte, true to color. Applys on as cream, then dries off completely matte within seconds. The scent on this smells so sweet like candy! The packaging to it is so lovely and adorable. Roses on the wand of the lip stick. The box it comes with is a metallic red box with vintage roses around it. The delivery box is adorable as well. Put tissue paper, and has a backround of Lime Crime inside the box. Beautiful work Lime Crime! Definitely buying more Velvetines and other products for you! The presentation that Lime Crime does is beautiful. If you drink out of a wine glass, and there will be NO lip stain on the glass. Kiss your man, and no lip stain on his lips. This is incredibly amazing. The best matte lipstick I have ever used! Doesn't smear a bit. Stays on put for a very long time. Use a wet make-up remover to take off the lipstick is the only way to get it off. Such a beautiful color! I am in love with the Velvetines from Lime Crime. They have such beautiful colors!" in 127 reviews
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige) more...
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick
By far my favorite matte liquid lipstick formula of all time in terms of longevity, opacity & comfort. They are slightly drying but all liquid to matte formulas are to some degree. The wear time on these are amazing, they are one swipe pigmentation & they look absolutely stunning. Cashmere is one of my personal favorite shades, it's a greige color that seems to suit a multitude of skin tones from the fairest of the Fair to beautiful deep skin. Lime crime
Kills almost any formula they make from their Velvetines, Diamond crushers, satin lipsticks, & especially eye shadows.
LaMae L.
Review for: Utopia (Neon Orchid), Alien, Cupid (Petal Pink), Marshmallow (Nude Pink), Prairie, Teddy Bear (Lilac Brown), Red Rose, Cindy (Terracotta Brown), Teacup, New Americana (Flame Red) more...
These lipsticks pad out over 50% of my lippie collection and I have no regrets. It seems like they have a shade for everyone’s tastes. Personally, I think the formula is pretty strong versus food and is not drying on my complexion. Stays on all day on top of lip balm no problem. Cupid (pictured) is my most favorite shade of all time! A must have for pink lovers. It is a true pink but it is soft, not overly vibrant. The packaging is so cute and it closes and opens easily. Lightweight but enough texture to it to feel higher class. I like that the applicator has a bit of shape but is not overly shaped—I need a kind of flat end to get the corners of my mouth and this is the best shape I’ve found. Most formulas have a marshmallow-like scent as well which I enjoy. Well worth the price.
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Review for: Saint (Cranberry Red) more...
I got this during a sale in a 3 pack. I usually use colourpop because it’s so cheap but I wanted to try limecrime and the price was about the same at the time. I have to say first off, it smells so good! Not like “I want to lick it off” good but just nice and pleasant and not like chemicals. It goes on really smoothly.. I couldn’t feel it on my lips at all! The shade really worked for me and it lasted all day. I definitely would recommend if you have money to spend. It’s pretty pricey unless they’re having a sale.
Megan 👻.
Mission Viejo , CA
So I love lime crime, I think there packaging is adorable, the scent of there lipsticks is heavenly almost a light sweet cream scent, but I don’t recommend there liquid lipsticks... There formula is very pigmented which is nice but the color bleeds way to much for me, after an hour you’ll notice some light smudging and if you drink or eat anything you’ll defiantly need to hold onto some concealer in your pocket or purse because it’s very very unforgiving and due to the high pigmentation it stains your skin. Other then the fact you must reapply and conceal very very frequent there’s nothing wrong! I would only recommend this product for a photo shoot or on stage performance that won’t be requiring you to keep the lipstick on for a long period of time!
Kirstyn D.
Grove City, OH
Review for: Cashmere (Grey Beige) more...
I want to love Lime Crime but I find myself increasingly disappointed each time around. On a whim I purchased the color Cashmere when it was on sale at Ulta. However, when it arrived I could not have been more disappointed. The formula is too watery to big a good matte lipstick, and when it drives it leaves my lips feeling like I've never exfoliated them. Maybe I got a bad batch; though I doubt it. The color was also a huge letdown. On the lime crime website it is shown as a purple color; however what I received was a straight gray color. Super disappointed and would never buy this full priced - half would even be a stretch.
Jillian M.
I found the Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick at Nordstrom Rack and decided to purchase them just to try the formula and they were also on sale. I haven’t order anything of the Lime Crime website because of all the shady business that has happened. Just looking at the formula of the liquid lipstick I didn’t like them at all. The colors I picked out were beautiful but the lipstick crumbled of my lips. I wore it to work one day and I had to take it off because it was soooo bad. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone because the formula is terrible.
Jay 💖.
I have their lipstick in Mercury,which is a gorgeous silver with a slight purple undertone that looks so stunning and metallic on the lips. I never thought I'd like the color,but it actually flatters my pale skin tone,which made me super happy!
As for the formula,it's smooth and dries down easily. It's not super drying,and it stays on for a long time. For me,it only faded if I ate greasy food,which is awesome! I was getting compliments all day when I was wearing it! ❤ And the packaging is Just adorable,with the frosted look. ❤ Can't wait until I can afford to buy more!
Michele N.
These are one of my very favorite matte liquid lipsticks! I love this formula because it dries down pretty quickly but it applies very easily (I tend to use a lip liner with dark or deep shades). It is a comfortable matte formula and it has VERY little transfer and it is long lasting but will NOT last through eating!
I also like the color selection Lime Crime offers in this line of matte liquid lipstick as well!
Logan V.
Titusville, FL
Review for: Bleached more...
Going to start this review by saying is there a way to rate a product higher than 5 stars!? I am now on my 7th tube of Bleached lipstick by lime crime and that's saying a lot considering you don't need much for every application. This is my every single day no matter the occasion lipstick. Application is so easy. Goes on wet to blend and fully cover and dries instantly. I never fear my lips drying out throughout the day or it smudging all over my face during every meal. I can't say enough good things about the color itself. Doesn't make you look washed out like most "nudes". The lipstick tube itself is beautiful, the packaging .. beautiful! Would love it even more if it was under $20 BUT that won't hinder me from continuing to buy. I always get complimented on the color and would recommend it to anyone!
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
Review for: Black Velvet (True Black) more...
I bought this shade two years ago, it was on sale . It met my expectation until it dried down and then it was wayyyy too matte. I bought it on the lime crime website. They have really good deals sometimes, so frequenting the sites and subscribing to their emails is worth the spam. I like some of their other products better, this specific formula, I'm not sure what happened. My lips were flaking it was so dry. Taking it off with make up remover was also a mess in itself. I still have it but haven't dabbled in it because of these reasons.
Krista M.
Lemoore, CA
I just bought Red Velvet because I've seen Lime Crime pop up here and there and figured I'd give it a try, and was wandering how good the product is before I gave it a try?
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
I have one of these and I love it! It stays on great so my question is... what's the best thing to use to actually take it off!!?
Jessica H.
Which one is your favorite shade?
Valerie T.
I've been a little bit skeptical about purchasing this just because I heard about a fraud that they had before on the website is it true?
Annamaria C.
Ive heard so much about Lime Crime does it really last?and is it drying on the lips?