Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick - Red Velvet uploaded by Sandra P.Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick - Red Velvet uploaded by Maggie W.

BY LIME CRIME

BOLD AND OPAQUE STYLE: A smooth lipstick created to help express your personality. RED VELVET: A True Red lip stain with a ground-breaking formula that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing and utterly addictive! Submit More . LONG LASTING LIPSTICK: Durable and high quality lipstick designed for long-lasting style. LIVE UNAPOLOGETICALLY: If you like to live unapologetically, Lime Crime is for you. We are color revolution and committed to producing the most awesome, true-to-color, cruelty-free cosmetics. CRUELTY-FREE &- VEGAN: Our products are made from vegan materials and we never test our cosmetics on animals.

BOLD AND OPAQUE STYLE - A smooth lipstick created to help express your personality.; RED VELVET - A True Red lip stain with a ground-breaking formula that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing and utterly addictive! Submit More; LONG LASTING LIPSTICK - Durable and high quality lipstick designed for long-lasting style.; LIVE UNAPOLOGETICALLY - If you like to live unapologetically, Lime Crime is for you. We are color revolution and committed to producing the most awesome, true-to-color, cruelty-free cosmetics.; CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN - Our products are made from vegan materials and we never test our cosmetics on animals.

Emily C.
Fairfield, PA
It’s my absolute favorite red I have tried. It is flattering on all skin tones due to its neutral undertones. It also smells amazing too, true to the “red velvet” name. It stays put nicely, and doesn’t bleed easily which is nice because you don’t have to find a matching lip liner to hold it in place.
Jamie W.
I love this liquid lipstick. This does stay on long. No stains transparent when drinking out of a glass. The downfall on this lipstick is that it is hard to get off.. But i honestly like that because it sticks on my lips very well without having to reapply throughout the day/night. Very long lasting. The color is beautiful. A real true red!
Maggie W.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
The ultimate red lipstick! If anyone has ever watched Riverdale this is the official red lipstick that Cheryll Blossom wears. That’s initially why I bought it, but it’s actually an amazing lipstick. The color is stunning, and it feels SO lightweight. It barley feels like I am wearing anything at all when I have it on.
Mel P.
Marlton, NJ
I have always been a huge fan of lime crimes liquid matte. They are super easy to apply and will stay on THE ENTIRE DAY. It doesn’t dry out your lips either like other mattes and I honestly forget most times I’m even wearing it. The color is also a beautiful eye turning red. I am definitely a frequent buyer.
Ashlee H.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like the Lime Crime Velvetine formula when I’m in the mood for a matte liquid lip. It lasts really well, applies pretty easily, and has great coverage. I haven’t been too into the matte lip lately because I just prefer something more hydrating but these are still great.
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
bought this in Americana and it is my go to liquid lipstick. it is relatively non drying, as far as liquid lipsticks go, and lasts forever. you dont even really need to use a lipliner underneath the lipstick. limecrime always makes the most saturated colors. would repurchase.
Polina S.
Are you searching for a lipstick that won't rub off easily? This is your new best friend. I have a ton of their lipsticks and this is always my to go to brand. This literally will not come off unless you are eating oily foods. Perfect lipstick with long wear!
Tiffany L.
Mulvane
I thoroughly enjoy these velvetine liquid lipsticks and would highly recommend them to anybody! They are so beautiful on all skin tones and have so many different color options. The red velvet is one of my all time favorite lip products and think it looks amazing!
coRa B.
Bought this for a friend and wow she loves it! I’ve used a few myself and I will say I wish there was more product in them. They do smell really nice and after it dries down the smell goes away packaging is super cute and these are very long wearing!
Bethany S.
St. George
These are such awesome lippies! If you want something that’s good and lasts for a long time I’d recommend these! Cute packaging easy to apply and just so nice to have around. I would definitely buy again!