BY LIME CRIME

BOLD AND OPAQUE STYLE: A smooth lipstick created to help express your personality. BLACK VELVET: A True Black lip stain with a ground-breaking formula that goes on liquid and dries completely matte. Touch-proof, transfer-proof, long-wearing and utterly addictive! . LONG LASTING LIPSTICK: Durable and high quality lipstick designed for long-lasting style. LIVE UNAPOLOGETICALLY: If you like to live unapologetically, Lime Crime is for you. We are color revolution and committed to producing the most awesome, true-to-color, cruelty-free cosmetics. CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN: Our products are made from vegan materials and we never test our cosmetics on animals.

BLACK VELVET: Deepest matte black which is part of the Clueless Witch Collection and offers full coverage on all complexions.

Made in the USA

Item Weight: 0.2 ounces

• How's this lip color...??? It looks so hot2 Answers
  • wehre can i buy a Black lipstick LIME CRIME Velvetines...4 Answers
  • How well is the coverage1 Answers
Elizabeth A.
Saint Paul, MN
Lime Crime Velvetines are honestly my favorite brand & type of lipstick. In general these stay on forever if you apply a very thin coat & feel super natural. I own all but 3 of the colors. I tried the black for halloween & it was just as WONDERFUL & long lasting as I expected. The red & Wicked will always be my favorite colors from Lime Crime.
Emily R.
Superior, WI
I SUCK at applying liquid lipsticks, but when I’m able to get it right, this is my favorite!! I feel like the applicator could be better, especially for inexperienced hands like mine, but the formula is sooo creamy and smooth and it smells *amazing*! Like any matte it is drying, I try to put on a moisturizing balm under it and it kinda helps, but my lips don’t like liquids much anyway so I don’t get to use them much regardless- not this products fault!
alexis p.
Hagerman, NM
This liquid lip has lasted me quite some time now, I use it for special looks, Halloween, dressing up, red ombre, etc. And it is a very good product. Eventually it does get pretty dry but it is a matte liquid lip and it doesnt get as drying as others so i can deal with it.
Carolina C.
morgan Hill
Okay I’ve used this as a lipstick and I like, it’s a bit drying but I use a chapstick before I apply it and that has help! I also dab it with my fingers to get more of a “blurred” effect if that makes any sense. The other way I use it is as an eyeliner(yeah I know) and it is one of the best I’ve used! It stays put and is so nice because it dries down matte! It’s extremely easy to work with and doesn’t dry down too quickly so you definitely have time to work with it!
Tabatha S.
Blytheville, AR
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This velvet finish is sultry, bold and really sexy. It last several hours but does start to wear down in the center if you aren’t careful with food and bev. I was surprised by the quality for the price!
Phyllis B.
Port Wentworth
This is the truest black you will ever wear on your lips. It doesn't peel when you press your lips together and looks amazing with a holographic or iridescent lip topper
Kristen T.
Richmond, VA
This is such a deep black I love it.  Personally I like the lime crime black better than Kat von D, but also because she's racist lol.  Anyway the black is super deep and does NOT move which I love.  However it does stain quite a bit after you remove it, but its still really dark and inky.  Has a bit of a tacky feel but that should be expected wearing matte
Lauren A.
I’ve met very few people who’ve heard about or tried Lime Crime liquid lipsticks and it’s so disappointing because they’re truly wonderful products. They glide on with full pigmentation on the FIRST swipe! Not only do they feel nice on your lips all day long but they aren’t drying or irritating at all.
Brittany W.
Greensboro, NC
I ordered this for my Halloween costume last year without any prior knowledge of Lime Crime and was blown away at how good the product actually was. The color is highly pigmented and full-coverage, and didn’t fade or flake throughout the day. It was slightly drying but not enough to make me remove it or put anything over it.
val L.
Purchased at: eBay
I got the LIME CRIME Velvetines Liquid Lipstick - Black Velvet a while back and I really like it! Compared to my other black lipsticks, this one lasts the longest and is eating and drinking proof (it doesn’t rub off on cups, bottles, utensils, etc). I do recommend this one.
Blaise T.
wehre can i buy a Black lipstick LIME CRIME Velvetines Liquid Lipstick - Black Velvet At stores or online !
laveezza K.
Rosenberg , TX
How's this lip color...??? It looks so hot
Demetrius J.
Durham, NC
How well is the coverage

Amazon