BeautyLipLip MakeupLime Crime
Velvetines Lip Liner, Plastic - Candy Pink - Soft Long-Lasting Matte Lip Lining Pencil - Waterproof - Won't Smudge, Bleed or Transfer - Vegan - 0042oz

by Lime Crime

Everything you love about Velvetines -- from its transfer-proof performance to its soft-as-a-rose-petal touch--- now in a waterproof lip liner. Wrapped in the iconic Velvetines roses, our vegan and cruelty-free lip liner has the perfect velvety matte...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lime Crime Velvetines Lip Liner, Plastic - Candy Pink - Soft Long-Lasting Matte Lip Lining Pencil - Waterproof - Won't Smudge, Bleed or Transfer - Vegan - 0.042oz!
Amber  F.
Battle Ground, IN
Lime Crime Velvetines Lip Liner, Plastic - Candy Pink - Soft Long-Lasting Matte Lip Lining Pencil - Waterproof - Won't Smudge, Bleed or Transfer - Vegan - 0.042oz uploaded by Amber  F.
For some reason, the Influenster app won’t let me post/find the shade “Cinnamon” which is what I’m wearing in the pics so I had to post it on this shade review. I have 3 different shades from LC in the liners but this one is probably my absolute favorite! The formula is SO SO creamy and soft and applies beautiful and stays on for a long time. The liners just melt into your lips and honestly could be used as eyeliners with them being waterproof but I haven’t tried it as an eyeliner yet. I love these lippie liners and would definitely recommend them to anyone! I can’t get enough of them, seriously!

Looking for your answer?