BY LIME CRIME

Long lasting, highly pigmented lipstick. Bold, opaque & recklessly loaded with pigment. For lips that speak louder than words! Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge, our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed at any point in our supply chain.

BOLD AND OPAQUE STYLE - A smooth lipstick created to help express your personality.; LONG LASTING LIPSTICK - Durable and high quality lipstick designed for long-lasting style.; NO SHE DIDN'T - Bubblegum Blue lipstick offers full coverage on all complexions; from super-pale to extra-dark.; CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN - Our products are made from vegan materials and we never test our cosmetics on animals.; LIVE UNAPOLOGETICALLY - If you like to live unapologetically, Lime Crime is for you. We are color revolution and committed to producing the most awesome, true-to-color, cruelty-free cosmetics.

Buy on Amazon
Victoria S.
I absolutely adore my unicorn lipstick. I have tried so many lipsticks and this is the best. Better than MAC. It stays on all day (literally a train could run me over and id still have it on my lips) without cracking or looking dry. There are so many fun colors to choose from and they always appear as advertised. Thanks Lime Crime!
alexandria j.
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
So fun and pretty. Great for women of all ages to wear. You can wear it as a topcoat if you want more of a holographic shine and not as bright or bold. Again, very pretty.
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
I had to get it because I love unicorn and mermaid make up. Well I fell in love with the lipstick and now I wish I could get more and just hordes it. Ugh I am so so happy with the unicorn lipstick best by far.
Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
Not wild about the color, however the formula of this lipstick is amazing very hydrating and looks beautiful on your lips, just not my color!
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Love the pigmentation of these lipstick. Just hate how its very drying so if u have dry lips like mine, these arent for u.
Marlena P.
Baltimore
I love this lipstick product is so colorful for the summer time and I is so smoothly… It’s a good product
Tessie M.
Lees Summit
The color payoff is killer!! Do pigmented and gorgeous. Would highly recommend lime crime.
Tiauna S.
Lakewood
Love this color! Very opaque and thick and creamy. Gorgeous color and it lasted all day
CAMILLA G.
Landers
Okay I know this color is wild, but for festival season it is amazing! I’ve gotten so many compliments on it when I wore it. It’s a little pricey but worth every dollar. If you’re looking for a fun and daring look buy this!
Savannah L.
canada
not super comfortable and you had to layer it. so many good liquid lips that are more comfortable and kiss proof so i gave it away