Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints

by Lime Crime

Unicorn Hair Semi-Permanent Hair Color Tint - Dyed and gone to Unicorn Heaven! Lime Crime's ultra-conditioning tint formula leaves a light wash of color to add a kick of cool to your hair. Unicorn Hair transforms hair into a rainbow of magical shades while leaving strands silky smooth and smelling sweet. Pastel, muted and lighter shades are in the Tints range.Tints work best with pre-bleached platinum to pale blonde hair. DIY-friendly, damage-free color works gently, washes out gradually and fades gracefully. Unicorn Hair is 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free. Tint brush not included- you don't need one! Unicorn Hair is beginner-friendly.Unicorn Hair is meant to color your hair-not your life! Since Unicorn Hair is highly pigmented, please make sure to cover your working area, and wear gloves and an outfit you wouldn't mind getting colorful! Unicorn Hair is easily removable from skin with some natural oil or color remover, but can permanently stain clothes.Amount of Unicorn Hair to use:Short-bob: Use 1 jar for thin or thick hair.Below the shoulder-waist length: Use 2 jars for thin hair and 2-3 jars for thick hair.Tailbone or longer: Use 3 or more jars for thin or thick hair.*Amount to use does not include extensions. Results may vary depending on the color and condition of hair.Find the perfect shade of Lime Crime's Unicorn Hair Color. - Unicorn Hair Semi-Permanent Hair Color Tint

How long before this product fully washes out? I have bleached hair and would like to try this but don’t want it to fade out slowly, I would prefer to wash it out or have it vibrant for a few days.
will this show up on dark hair?
Has anyone had experience with this ?
Start your review of Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints!
Neptune, NJ
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints uploaded by Petita A.
I rather like the Lime Crime tints and feel that it's a great product in general. I've used various colors and they've all come out evenly and made my hair feel softer and more manageable. The only downside has been that strong flowery smell that the product has which can be a bit much as I have a strong sense of smell. I will recommend you prelighten your hair to a pale blonde color before you use these products if you actually want to reach desired color effects as brown and dark hair colors the product will do nothing unto your hair. The only slight difference is if you use the blue and dark purple colors in you hair when the light hits it you'll notice a shiney sheen of color that has deposited onto your hair. However you do need the blond hair for the color to be deposited into the porous hair. Below is me using their hair color anime after two weeks while going swimming and to the beach almost daily and the fade out after two months without a retouch which the color left a beautiful almost pastel cotton candy like tone in my hair. I highly recommend these products.
Belmont, NC
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints uploaded by Shelby
Purchased at: ULTA
I used the shade ‘Sext’ when I (very impulsively) decided to color my hair at home. I have been lightening my hair to a white blonde for years now, so I started with as light of a base as possible. I left the color on for two hours (per the instructions) and the color came out pastel. Though the color was pretty, it wasn’t what I wanted. It also washed out almost completely in only two washes - I use sulfate free shampoo. Good for a quick and short-lived change. Not a long term color!
Concord, NC
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints uploaded by Chelsie G.
I have used juicy unicorn hair. I loved the color soo much and the faded color looked so cute. I wish the price was a little cheaper but its limecrime and I will pay anything for amazing looking hair. The packaging was everything from the holo letter to the cute saying at the bottom of the box. I would love to buy it again because I love the unicorn hair soo much.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Sext (Nude)
I was bored one day and went to my local Ulta store and bought this hair tint. My hair is a dirty blonde so the color was definitely noticeable and I loved it. It was easy to apply and I left it on a little longer than the instructions said for a deeper color pay off, it looked great! Unfortunately, the color only lasted for up to one wash then it was completely faded with no remnants ): let down but maybe ill try the full coverage dye next time instead
adkins
Review for: Gargoyle (Stone Grey)
This color started out amazing, I loved it, and I’m a huge fan of lime crime so I was sure nothing would go wrong. After about a week it started to fade to a dark forest green, not happy with the color I figured I’d color remove it. It turned the forest green into a bright mint green, which was far from the dark grey that I wanted. Thankfully I wanted that color anyway, but if you don’t want green hair please avoid this color in particular.
Sumner , WA
Review for: Oyster (Lavender Grey - Tint)
Love love loved this color so much and I really wanted it to show up in my hair just as the bottle looked! Unfortunately, you do have to have platinum blonde hair for the color to be as accurate as possible. I used it on my dark blonde/light brown ends of my hair and it did tint it a pinkish tone but nowhere near the color depicted on the bottle itself. After two showers, the color faded out completely. Was disappointed since it was $16.
Moosup
Review for: Sext (Nude)
I bought this hair color because it’s vegan, and it’s suppose to be a very healthy non damaging hair product. The color faded in less than a week, and you have to use at least 2 whole jars of your hair is down to your shoulders. I thought it would’ve been great because I’ve seen pictures of people using it, but when I dye my hair I like it to last. And the price, the amount you need to buy, and the wear expectancy is just not it for me.
millcreek
I got the anime color option when purchasing, which is kind of like an electric/teal blue that looked so insanely good. I picked mine up at hot topic and it was about mid range for a hair color. I will be purchasing again in the future if I do choose to go back to blue. I would always love to have this in my color arsenal at all times thought as well as the other colors lime crime has to offer because they're just so beautiful.
Wethersfield
Review for: Bunny (Pastel Baby Pink)
I was very, very disappointed in this product. i needed an entire jar to saturate my whole head of hair. i had a great pink tint that i absolutely loved, but it only last one wash, and i always use color safe shampoo and conditioner. i had bought 2 bottles because they were half off at ulta, so i tried again and tried leaving it in longer and setting with heat, but still the color only lasted a wash.
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Tints uploaded by Crishaena M.
Review for: Bunny (Pastel Baby Pink), Kawaii (Baby Violet)
Pretty but not as advertised. I was really disappointed with this color. The searches of kawaii are my perfect shade that I normally have to mix to achieve. My hair is platinum and this did not look at all like the swatches. I followed the instructions and put it on dry and left it on. I was really hoping to like this, it smells amazing and is very conditioning. I absolutely love lime crime but this was just a miss for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West St Paul, MN
8 months ago
Petita A. • 6 months ago
Totally! You must prelighten your hair before using the product. If you don't you will be disappointed.