BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
I love anything that mentions unicorns! And this here was so worth the wait. Long lasting color and very bright.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Florida
I have not tried this product but I love its packaging and the color I would like to try it to give my recommendation. And it seems to me a product that I do not know if it does the same function. I would have to check.
Lisset C.
Lisset C.
Channelview, TX
Awesome product my hair feels longer and stronger !!! Definitely recommend this product works for everyone
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
This color is great, however do a little research on the company and it's history. Customer service is not so great.
Claudette G.
Claudette G.
Moorhead, MN
Love this I got the color I wanted and very bright and lasted long it easy to use I love to try more colors, and different styles.
Talita L.
Talita L.
Chester Springs, PA
It's pretty good I love this brand , I have two actually because I really love that thing !
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Los Angeles, CA
It was soo amazing! I loved how bright it was, and it lasted way more than I expected!! <3
Ocheiry C.
Ocheiry C.
This is great! I love this stuff soo much. I really suggest it! You wont regret buying this!!! I love itt!!!
Virmelys BM-166401 B.
Virmelys BM-166401 B.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, DORAL,FL
Me encantaría probar este producto ! Quisiera decolorar mi cabello y esto se ve muy bien !
Ash W.
Ash W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I haven't tried this but I'd love to! I am obsessed with Lime Crime! My favorite beauty brand ever! My Lime Crime Velvatines are amazing
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.