BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Maya S.
Maya S.
I looked at the comments and I died for using it., My next purchase I hope and be very effective and I do not regret having bought it
veronica f.
veronica f.
EVERSON, WA
I've used this brand and was not impressed it did not look good or hold well but smelled good and was pretty for the first 2 showers
jaiie v.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
I haven't tried this on myself but I did dye my friends hair with this product and it looked amazing on her! the packaging is amazing. I never knew they did hair dye. If I ever want to dye my hair again I will definitely buy one.
Pereyra M.
Pereyra M.
La verdad es que no lo he probado pero he visto que ha muchas chicas se les ve hermoso el cabello con el producto es excelente 🙌
mawj a.
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
So beautiful love the colors works better on lighter hair on wouldn't recommend on darker hair
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
This formula is amazing I recommend it to anyone and everyone! I'm not good at writing reviews but I'll wing it lol
Emily B.
Emily B.
This product is awesome! The packaging is sweet!! And it works really good! I was surprised at how well it worked!
nika g.
nika g.
I really like it. Makes your hair sliky and soft and the colors are really nice and pigmented. I would recommend.
Agripina H.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
My daughter loves this product very nice color vibrant I love it and the packaging is nice
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Memphis, TN
Absolutely love this brand.. I wanted to buy them all after getting one. It's very pigmented and feels amazing
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.