BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Roma K.
Roma K.
Folsom, CA
I really Love this product so much it is really an amazing product I wish I would've known of it earlier I will continue to buy this product whenever I can buy it because this is something that is a really good product and I recommend to anyone and everybody
erika o.
erika o.
Loveee limecrime all their products are worth the money ! They last long and love the crazy colors they have i own more than 10 things in this brand
Felecity S.
Felecity S.
Overall, I loved the color and the application process was super fun and simple. The only bad thing is I was expecting it to stay a bit longer than it did, but with colored hair it's always a struggle to keep it the vibrant color it first was.
Dylan R.
Dylan R.
Navarre, FL
Gorgeous! Just gorgeous! This made my new color look fantastic. I immediately noticed a difference between the way this product made my hair feel in comparison to other products I have used to achieve bright colors in my hair. I would definitely recommend this product!
Blanca m.
Blanca m.
Houston
Best thing its a must try its a very pigmented product be sure to try before you use any hair dye, its very easy to use and very bright. The jar packaging is very neat.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
This was so fun to color my hair pink. I've always wanted to try and ut was true to the color and lasted a good amount of time. The price was a little higher but worth it
Kaleigh W.
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
My new all time favorite product for my bright color hair! I am amazed with how great my hair turned out, I can't wait to redo my hair once it fades.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Oakley, CA
I love all the colors! My hair is so soft and look so beautiful! It's hard to have colorful hair but with limecrime it's easy!
maria g.
maria g.
Los Angeles, CA
I had a hard time making this hair dye como off my hair but hey that means it stays in for long time. The color was way to dark not like the picture . I got neon peach.
Erin S.
Erin S.
Review for: Chocolate Cherry
This product is beautifully colored and super pigmented. They are very easy to use and would recommend to anyone that loves bright color.
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.