BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Moreno Valley
Have tried Lime Crimes hair dye in (Cloud) but it was not what I expected. It was literally like applying conditioner to your hair. It did not change the of my hair at all and I did it on bleached hair. The only good thing about it was the smell but thats about it.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
When I was all about having crazy hair I used this. It is not permanent and would last about 3 weeks or so depending on how often you was your hair. Very vibrant colors. I used the red Leelo color. Would buy again if I decide to change my hair again
Corrin R.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
Review for: Sext
I left this on my platinum blonde hair for the recommended 2 hours and it barely tinted my hair pink and washed out the very next time I washed my hair. I've been dying my hair for over a decade and followed the directions to the letter. Very disappointing.
Natasha P.
Natasha P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Best Hair dye on the market to be hones with you. It last a good amount of time and does not damage hair. It works with my kinky natural hair without messing with my hair. It is vibrant and colorful and is worth what you are paying for.
Carrie J.
Carrie J.
Baytown, TX
Love this hair dye its the bomb .. If your looking for something different or something fun look no further this hair dye is awesome they have so many colors to choose from and temporary in case you just want to try out a new look but don't want the commitment.
Devina B.
Devina B.
Columbus, GA
The best smelling hair dye I've ever used! I got anime and was really impressed with how vibrant the color was. Did completely wash out of my hair within a week (washing every day with shampoo) and didn't leave my hair stained.
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
I wanted to love this hair dye but it goes on very light and doesn't stay in very long. I was trying to read die my hair pastel pink and researched everywhere to find the best hair dye and unfortunately this was not it.
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
Anime shade is awesome! It's not green at all which I see with other turquoise colours! It's true in colour to the waht is shown on the website! Im not sure about the fading process yet but I would recommend this!
Vyankah G.
Vyankah G.
When I colored my hair with this product it didn't last too long. I don't wash my hair way to often or anything but it only lasted a few weeks if that
Angelina L.
Angelina L.
I really love this it is a great dye for your hair it works great and really leaves ur hair the exact color it saids it would!! I really love it I have very dark hair and this hair dye lasted in my hair for a very long time I love it !!!
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.