BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Marina R.
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Dirty Mermaid
I really hated this product. I bleached my hair and used toner, and was super excited about the color I thought I was getting. I have short hair, so one bottle saturated my whole head. Unfortunately, dirty mermaid is not at all what I got. My head looked like fruit stripes gum. It turned out yellow and green. Never ever again.
Haven F.
Haven F.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Strawberry Jam
When I heard Lime Crime was coming out with Unicorn hair color I was so excited to try it out but sadly my high hopes were gone. I bleached my hair like always do before coloring to get the best color payout and the color looked good.....for like 3 days a 1 wash later it was so fade. Very disappointed in this hair color.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Glendale, CA
I tried the Neon Peach color and initially was happy with the results. I had diluted the color with some conditioner to make it more of a pastel. Unfortunately the color faded after a single wash. Would definitely be willing to try again and not dilute the color to test how long the color actually lasts by itself.
Jessica Victoria R.
Jessica Victoria R.
Phoenix
As you can tell I love bright coloured hair so I'm always on the look out for amazing products and I love this brand❤ long lasting if you take care of it and bright bright bright❤ I love it I really do, highly recommend it and it smells lush ❤
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I bought this product in a desperate attempt to have grey hair after trying products from cosmoprof nothing worked. Bought this at the steep price of $16 and you know what? It worked! Three to four weeks later the color is still going strong. I can't speak for any of the other colors but the grey worked for me.
Linda L.
Linda L.
The Colony
Review for: Dirty Mermaid, Blue Smoke
The dirty mermaid came out really nice. I love how the color came out. After couple of washes it becomes a brighter green. The color locks in pretty well and it smells nice too. The color starts fading out after several washes.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
fayetteville, GA
Review for: Chocolate Cherry, Bunny, Neon Peach, Strawberry Jam
Ive tried many of these colors. A lot of them are really good however some of them you need to make sure that you follow requirements to make it work. The tint shades will ONLY work on pale blonde hair, like a level 10 ! ( and they will be just that... a TINT and not a full coverage)
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Rosharon, TX
Review for: Sext
I bought 'sext' to give my hair a nice mauve tint. The amazing thing about this product is the beautiful smell and how easily it applies, and also doesn't stain skin of towels. The bad part is how short is actually lasted. In the future I will repurchase the full coverage formula!
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Strawberry Jam
It's okay, at best. I only use it on my ends, but it doesn't stick very well. It feels very, very soapy. It kind of reminds me of a colored shampoo. Arctic Fox is way better. The jar is super cute, but that's really all it has going for it. Please, just stick to Arctic Fox.
Payton T.
Payton T.
Bremerton, WA
This hair dye was so pigmented in my hair!! I am a natural brunette and had recently died my hair purple with the manic panic hair dye. Not close to this by the way. I died my hair with the great formula and it was done and completed in about 2 hours. I was astonished.
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.