BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
Review for: Sext
I love this shade! It makes my hair a soft rose gold color with shades of warm purple and the bottle is big and you get more than enough dye to cover all your and for touch ups down the road. However it doesn't last at all, and is over priced. Seems like they still need to work on their formula if they are going to claim this dye is long lasting. Maybe the other colors work better but this shade does not last.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
I've tried most direct dye color brands. So far, after 3 or 4 washes, this one has held better than anything I have used. You do have to make sure and rub in a bit more than others to prevent thin spots but, when you do? Totally worth it. I also, personally, recommend doing a bit thinner sectioning than normal, to make the rubbing in easier. But, the colors, oh my gosh they are amazing, and the durability has definitely been nice. Pravana, Manic Panic, Ion, Joico, N Rage, Punky, etc I've tried them all, so far. Love this one.
Cassidy W.
Cassidy W.
Columbia, SC
Fantastic color. I used Jello as my third attempt to dye my hair green, and I wish I had tried it first!! It got the color absolutely perfectly and didn't dry my hair out *as much* as most dyes. That being said it still made it dry because that is the nature of the product. It also smells awesome. I found myself really loving the way my hair smelled the whole day after coloring
Monica P.
Monica P.
Fontana, CA
Review for: Leeloo
This color is amazing blinding!! I lightened my hair from previously having it blue, and my goodness, I have never been into orange much but limecrime leeloo is so beautiful and bright i have to say it's the best orange color i have tried. My picture dose no justice on how the true color looks.
Adri D.
Adri D.
Miami
If I could give this no stars I would. Giving it one is giving too much credit. I got it in the shade Gargoyle and it turned my hair kelp green. The first pic is how white and even I had it and the second pictures are of the disaster this shade turned my hair into.
Christina H.
Christina H.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YELLOW AND BLUE MAKES RED? NEITHER DID I. I tried dying my hair with gargoyle and blue smoke, attempting to get a gray blue color. Prior to the dye job, my hair had a mixture of blonde and dark brown. 1 hour in to the dye process the dye turned to a light purplish color. At this point i am confused as hell. I checked my hair under the dye and found that it had turned reddish.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love this hair dye. However vibrant you want your hair the longer you can keep it in. It is recommended between 30 min to 2 hours. I left mine in for 1 hour and it looks fabulous. It is also affordable. I love how you could mix colors. I just purchased another color to mix with the color I have in my hair now. Next time I dye it I will post it. :)
jessica p.
jessica p.
Trenton, NJ
This product is semi perminint and not super pigminted the colors aren't as dark as they look in the bottle or on there website if your looking for the exact colors then the brand isn't for you and it doesn't work to great on dark hair if you want closest to the color you hair will have to be basically white and the price is a bit high
Kachi N.
Kachi N.
This dye is really good! It gets the job done but left my hair feeling really dry the color was true to packaging this was very easy to use, it's better than going to the salon. I wouldn't buy again lol
Marina R.
Marina R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Review for: Dirty Mermaid
I really hated this product. I bleached my hair and used toner, and was super excited about the color I thought I was getting. I have short hair, so one bottle saturated my whole head. Unfortunately, dirty mermaid is not at all what I got. My head looked like fruit stripes gum. It turned out yellow and green. Never ever again.
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.