BY LIME CRIME

3 years in the making, Unicorn Hair fantasy hair color is finally here! Developed by our purple-haired CEO Doe Deere, this semi-permanent hair dye is designed to last longer & fade gracefully. Unicorn Hair is a vegetable dye formulated with only the purest, vegan ingredients that are gentle on the hair. Comes in Full Coverage and Tint formulas. Vegan & Cruelty-Free.

Introducing: Unicorn Hair, hyper-performance hair color from Lime Crime that leaves hair feeling silky-smooth and smelling like a meadow!

Lime Crime Unicorn Hair is a 100% cruelty-free and vegan hair dye.

What it does: Turns you into a real-life unicorn! Conditions hair while depositing clean, vibrant color that lasts longer, fades gradually & gracefully.

What it won't do: Damage your hair. Turn into a dull shade unworthy of a unicorn!

• How does this compare to like, Manic Panic? Staying power? True t...1 Answers
  • Coffee!!4 Answers
  • Does the dye bleed out a lot during washes?1 Answers
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
This product was created by a company who claimed to be cruelty free and vegan yet had non vegan ingredients. This seems like a grasp at straws to stay relevant.
Catherine L.
Catherine L.
Montreal
The gargoyle shade turned my already light grey hair into green....
They say that's what happens when you dilute black dye, the underlying pigment comes out...
Miranda Y.
Miranda Y.
It's good but made my hair dry and brutal I needed to condition it a lot more after I dyed my hair with this then before I dyed it at all .
Maheen R.
Maheen R.
Faisalabad
Good to use pr8ce is great & can be used for every hair type.. it is an amazing product it has great aroma it stays upto 3 weeks maximum
Carlota V.
Carlota V.
Zaragoza
Review for: Chocolate Cherry
Amo esta gama de tintes, son colores muy bonitos, ojalá pronta vuelva a usarlos, Durán mucho y dejan un tono pastel precioso
Klysmar G.
Klysmar G.
Puerto Ordaz, VE
I loved this product! I bought it in red and blue, and looked so good in my hair, it is so easy to use and for anyone
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Es muy bueno .... igual que manic panic, si te aplicas sellante el color dura mucho más y además rinde ... fantástico
Manu A.
Manu A.
Review for: Dirty Mermaid, Bunny, Gargoyle, Sext, Blue Smoke
My friend only uses this tincture and her hair is beautiful this product is great super recommend! I love it <3
Annice B.
Annice B.
I will give this a 5stars becuse it dye my hair so beautiful, this is so good than the other,
milagros d.
milagros d.
trelew-chubut
me encantaria que me manden uno de color violeta porque yo amo las cosas de unicornio espero mi lo manden,,,,,,
Astrid D.
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Lime crime or manic panic?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How long does this semi dye last?Is it pigmented or now?Do you like pervan better or this?
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Toronto , ON
Lime Crime Unicorn Hair Dye has any used this product? How does the colour look? Is it worth to buy? 🦄
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How damaging is this on hair?
TrisTa B.