Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil

by Lime Crime

bWHAT IT IS/bbrA soft-focus non-opaque lip veil.brbrbWHAT IT DOES/bbrMakes your lips look soft and plushy. Enhances your natural lip color. Touch-proof finish ensures no-hassle all-day wear. Long-wearing formula dries down completely for a smudge-proof finish. One coat is all you need for that coveted my-lips-but-better effect or build to your liking for more intensity. Infused with a nostalgic blackberry candy scent. Plushies are so comfortable youll forget youre wearing thembrbrbKEY INGREDIENTS/bbr- Kaolinbr- Rice Bran Extractbr- Sunflower Extractbr- Rosemary Leaf Extractbr- Tocopherol Vitamin EbrbrbFREE OF.../bbr- Parabensbr- Sulfatesbr- Phthalatesbr- Animal cruelty or byproducts vegan-friendlybrbrbFINISH/bbrSoft mattebrbrbCOVERAGE/bbrNon-opaque soft coveragebrbrbHOW TO USE IT/bbrFor best results exfoliate lips with a Q-tip & lip balm prior to application. Once dry pat down Plushies with a finger for maximum plush. Looks great with lip liner and under lip gloss.ulli0.11 oz./liliThis product is part of a hrefhttp//bit.ly/2hZ7K7JGlowhaus/a a makeup and skin care boutique featuring all things dewy sparkly and bright./liliWeb ID 2866827/li/ul

Is this product any good?
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil alguien me puede decir si resecan los labios y si vale la pena por lo que pagas ?
I wonder what colors it has and fits well on the skin? Is it matte or glossy? The packaging is very advanced
Start your review of Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil!
Product Highlights
...transfer-proof, and last all day. Seriously. I ate like a pig, and this liquid lip stayed put.in reviews
This lipstick liquid is very good brand .. this is creamy and make my lip natural . I wish al the best for this brandin reviews
The lipsticks are beautiful I love the nudes and red and brow shades they are so stunning and long lasting that r really nice on the lipin reviews
Karina A.
Perris, CA
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Karina A.
Review for: Milk Tea (Sheer Mauve)
I LOOOVE this lip stain, it looks so natural on the lips, it's just the perfect flush of color, the price seems reasonable and there's usually a shade or two on sale , I've been using it for a while and looking forward to trying other warmer shades for the summer Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil
Rosie D.
Eugene, OR
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Rosie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am in love! I seriously went back and forth for days over whether or not I should buy one of these without seeing them in person, and I am so glad I just did it- the formula is ultra lightweight, the color is subtle and gorgeous with one pass, but definitely buildable, and it doesn't feel tacky or weird as it dries. Most importantly for me these days though, it doesn't get all over my face/mask and it fades beautifully. I've lately either gone lipstick-less or exclusively sported a liquid lip. As soon as I put it on, this shade has a sort of "your lips but better" vibe that I am all about, and I can't wait to try more of these!
Erica B.
Covina, CA
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Erica B.
Review for: Cola (Sheer Earthy Brown)
I love everything about this liquid lip it’s sheer but pigmented , I also like how it feels like I don’t have anything on my lips it dries to a soft matte look
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Milk Tea (Sheer Mauve)
I have this in Milk Tea - a perfect nude shade that goes with anything. The formula glides on smoothly and feels comfortable as long as I exfoliate first. After I apply I always blot with a tissue before it dries which gives a pretty tinted look. I’d be interested in trying more shades if I ever find them on sale.
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Thuy N.
Soft, long-wearing, non-drying. It’s very comfortable to wear. I like that it’s not completely high pigmented full coverage. It’s a more natural glide on the liquid lipstick. The chocolate milk is pretty brown. But the scent is a bit strange.
Daphne’s G.
These lipsticks are so pigmented! They amazing quality and they’re creamy and smooth! They’re easy to apply and you don’t have to keep reapplying them over and over, the formula in these lipsticks are so great to have!
Alane D.
Ewa Beach, HI
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Alane D.
Review for: Marmalade (Sheer Nude-Peach), Rosebud (Sheer Nude-Pink), Milk Tea (Sheer Mauve), Jam (Deep Red), Butterscotch (Sheer Golden Brown)
I'm a HUGE fan of Lime Crime for the fact that their long-wearing formula that dries down completely for a smudge-proof finish. When first applying, it feels like you're putting on a gloss but quickly dries down leaving you with perfect 👌 amount of color. Like seriously, all you need is one coat and you're good! I love all the shades offered. Although, I wish it was more affordable because I would love to have it in every color. I tend to get created and use Plushies with Metallic sometimes to switch things up!
Jamie Y.
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Jamie Y.
Review for: Milk Tea (Sheer Mauve)
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I've ever used. It's super light and doesn't dry out my lips. Even if it rubs off after eating and drinking, it leaves a light lip stain effect and makes my lips look dark but natural and clean. Lime Crime typically always has deals and bundles for most of their lipsticks and other products. By far, the Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil are the most moisturizing and long lasting of their lipsticks. In my photo, I am wearing the "Milk Tea" shade.
Karen M.
Bronx, NY
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil uploaded by Karen M.
I have the color Cougar.. which appears to be a mauve taupe color. It is a wonderful nude for my deep complexion. I really like the formula of the Lime Crime liquid lipsticks and velvetines. I stock up whenever the website has a sale and I always tell my friends and encourage them to purchase because the formulation is very good.
Bethany W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Rosebud (Sheer Nude-Pink)
I bought the shade rosebud and it’s way pinker than I expected. If you have chapped lips at all this accentuates the dryness. It’s more liquid-y than I was expecting, and it lasts forever. I’ve been using it on my cheeks as a sheer liquid blush and I like it better that way than on my lips.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Andrea N.
Morelos
il y a 9 mois
Osiris M.
Pico Rivera, CA
il y a un an
Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil How are these lipsticks on long lasting?
Elizabeth H. il y a un an
No, they don’t dry down all the way and feel sticky
Danielle D.
Allentown, PA
il y a un an
I’m really wanting to try Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil, are they drying or do they crack at all? Are they similar to [product:kylie-cosmetics-by-kylie-jenner-velvet-lip-kits]?
Jess R. il y a un an
I have both the Plushies and Kylie Velvet - which I don’t like, zero dry down. The Plushies are feather light on my lips, a little more sheer than a full liquid lip but buildable. No cracking or caking either! Definitely like a stain feel but with more opacity. Super easy every day wear formulation in my opinion!
Kiana B.
Mount Dora, FL
il y a 2 ans
Charlene C. il y a un an
So worth it. It’s recommended that you tap your finger on your lips just before it dries, and I find doing that actually helps camouflage lip wrinkles! It lasts quite nicely as well, though I can’t speak to any of the darker shades.
Kiana B.
Mount Dora, FL
Karine D. il y a un an
No, it doesn’t feel dry. I love all Lime Crime lipstick because they are pigmented and long-lasting. My lips aren’t dry when I use it and I don’t apply it often in the day.
Emily I.
BRAINERD, MN
il y a 2 ans
Howdy! I'm looking for a product kind of similar to Lime Crime Plushies Soft Focus Lip Veil, I LOVE the look of a blotted lip, a soft matte where its not as intense as most liquid lips. But, it's always a little hard for me to drop 20 dollars on a lipstick, especially since Ive never gotten to try one in person yet! Is there any drug store or slightly more affordable options for a similar soft matte blotted lip look? Or any tips on how you achieve such a look?!
Angie A. il y a 2 ans
Hey hun, Ur Instagram is Smashing it 💋I’m looking for Influencers who have under 50K and who want to seriously build their Social Media Platforms! I’m looking to Teach SERIOUS INFLUENCERS all tips & tricks on how to grow their Social Media Platforms and reach 100K or more. For Business & Personal. Let me show you how to create and achieve your Business Plan. Let’s Chat Now! Direct Message me on Instagram: @AngieAlfar.