MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossLime Crime
Online Only Sugar Daze 3 Pc Mini Velvetines Lip Set

Lime Crime Online Only Sugar Daze 3 Pc Mini Velvetines Lip Set

by Lime Crime

Try Lime Crime under the mistletoe and pucker up in the limited edition Sugar Daze 3 Pc Mini Velvetines Lip Set. Included are classic holiday hues - ranging from a festive pop of metallic finish along with 2 matte liquid lippies.

Dolly (metallic bright baby pink); Marshmallow (matte nude pink); Sasha (matte toasted rose); Dolly: Isododecane, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polybutene, Mica (CI 77019), Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Disiloxane, Kaolin, Silica, Flavor (Aroma), Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica Silylate, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Cinnamal, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003EMarshmallow: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG\u002FPPG-18\u002F18 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Flavor (Aroma), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 30 (CI 73360)\u003Cbr\u003E\u003Cbr\u003ESasha: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Dimethicone, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Disteardimonium Hectorite; Aroma (Flavor), Benzyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, PEG\u002FPPG-18\u002F18 Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Blue 1 (CI 42090), CI 45380, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lime Crime Online Only Sugar Daze 3 Pc Mini Velvetines Lip Set!
Kimberly T.
Oxford, MS
Lime Crime Online Only Sugar Daze 3 Pc Mini Velvetines Lip Set uploaded by Kimberly T.
I love the Lime Crime Velvetines. This is a metallic shade called Vibe. They set so well, make your lips look out of this world, and lasts all day. I love every shade and own almost all of them. Try one out. You will fall in love.
Becky S.
1,636 reviews
I was really looking forward to this trio set of Lime Crime Velvetines Matte Lipstick (s). The shade Dolly wa as described as "the perfect Barbie pink" and Marshmallow as "a pale nude" while the third I felt would be too dark for my skin I really wanted the other two long wearing colours. I ordered directly from LimeCrime.com and received with the rest of my order after about two weeks. Sadly only the darkest of the three actually worked because the Dolly arrived COMPLETELY dried out; I couldn't even scrape a swatch for my skin and Marshmallow was very dried out but I what I was able to try was nothing like the pale nude shades depicted online. It was more like a warm dark nude. It would be great for darker skin tones but mine is fairly light right now and even if it was a working product I couldn't wear it. I gave 2 stars because I think the working products will be nice but I have not received my money back, the items are defective and they responded that the product cannot be replaced because it is now out of stock. I love some Lime Crime products but this is my second direct order in a row where items came defective or not at all so I think I'm done with the site.
April W.
Logan, UT
Love this set. Has gorgeous colors, two matte and one metallic. Also this is hands down my favorite liquid lip formula I’ve ever tried. They have AMAZING shades. I can’t stand any liquid lip because of the overall matte and they’re just a pain with drinking and eating throughout the day. so I wear a gloss or lip balm on top and it still stays put all day. The applicator of these is also so amazingly easy to use. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Rebeca E.
Estos labiales me llegaron en la versión mini pero me encanta la textura es súper ligera y para nada pegajosa amo los labiales de #limecrime

Looking for your answer?