BY LIME CRIME

Richly pigmented, French vanilla-infused formula glides on as a liquid and dries down to a luxurious, velvety matte finish that lasts for hours and hours.

Long lasting matte liquid lipstick in a true brown hue.

The liquid matte that started it all. Conceptualized and developed by Lime Crime founder Doe Deere, Velvetines draw inspiration from her favorite flower - a red, red rose. Doe used to cut out rose petals and paste them onto her lips as a child.

Touch-proof, kiss-proof and utterly addictive!

What it does: Makes your lips feel luxurious and velvety, like a rose. Lasts all day with minimal touch-ups, even through meals.

What it won't do: Bleed or transfer. Dry out properly moisturized lips. Ruin the perfect kiss.

TIPS: Apply lip balm 15 minutes prior; pat off excessive oils with a tissue. Apply Velvetines directly to lips (use a lip brush to refine edges). Remove at the end of the day with waterproof makeup remover or oil.

Ingredients/Ingrédients:

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Aroma (Flavor), Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Aqua/Water/Eau, Benzyl Benzoate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Cinnamal, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, [+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)] CRUELTY-FREE & VEGAN

• Lime Crime Matte Velvetines The Original Liquid Matte Lip...3 Answers
  • Favorite Liquid Lipstick Brand? Mine is Lime Crime Matte ...7 Answers
  • I want to try this shade it looks nice3 Answers
Lime Crime Matte Velvetines The Original Liquid Matte Lipstick
  • "This liquid lipstick is so nice. It goes on so smooth and drys completely matte and i love that about the formula. However some people might think that it gets too dry but if you use a lip balm under you'll be good to go! " in 988 reviews
  • "I know a lot of you hate limecrime but this lippie is so beautiful it's my fall go to liquid lipstick I love it its so long lasting the color is gorgeous I haven't found any other dark red like this one " in 449 reviews
  • "Such a beautiful color for the fall! It's like a matte dark maroon color. I was so excited I bought this online. It's amazing. Totally matte, true to color. Applys on as cream, then dries off completely matte within seconds. The scent on this smells so sweet like candy! The packaging to it is so lovely and adorable. Roses on the wand of the lip stick. The box it comes with is a metallic red box with vintage roses around it. The delivery box is adorable as well. Put tissue paper, and has a backround of Lime Crime inside the box. Beautiful work Lime Crime! Definitely buying more Velvetines and other products for you! The presentation that Lime Crime does is beautiful. If you drink out of a wine glass, and there will be NO lip stain on the glass. Kiss your man, and no lip stain on his lips. This is incredibly amazing. The best matte lipstick I have ever used! Doesn't smear a bit. Stays on put for a very long time. Use a wet make-up remover to take off the lipstick is the only way to get it off. Such a beautiful color! I am in love with the Velvetines from Lime Crime. They have such beautiful colors!" in 127 reviews
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
This is hands down my favorite liquid lip, OF ALL TIME. Lime Crime is not only unique and inventive but they have a phenomenal formula that literally feels weightless & LASTSSSSS! I can not stress that enough. It actually lasts. I ALWAYS touch my mouth out of a terrible habit and this is the ONLY lippie that lasts through my abuse. I'm serious you can definitely get away with using your mouth for various things without it budging or compromising comfort. LIME CRIME YOU THE REAL MVP
Ashley M.
Boynton Beach
Review for: Faded (Light Mauve), Other more...
I tried the shades shroom amd faded. Both liquid lips had a very creamy texture. Application was extremely easy. The applicator is extremely soft and has an efficient tip for precision lining around the lips. Both shades looked so beautiful. The shade, shroom, had minimal drying of the lips after application. It lasted all day and look very nice. There was no transfer or patching. However, faded was very drying. My lips felt dry and crusty after application. It left a very weird texture on my lips. It was a rough, grainy texture. That turned out to be the product coming off. I experienced a lot of patching, transfer, cracking and drying with this particular lip color. This can happen with purple products. It was disappointing it came off so fast and easily (came off in less than 30 mins) because it was such a gorgeous color. Aside from that, these liquid lips are vibrant and full coverage. The purples don't seem the have a solid formula. The others seem flawless. I'd try more and recommend anything but the purples, unless you're fine with that effect they gave.
Lauren D.
San Diego
Pretty much all the lipsticks I own are by this company in this formula. I'll specifically review some of the ones I have.

Riot - This is my favorite lipstick of all time.(that iv'e tried so far) I'm the only person red lipstick looks bad on, probably because I'm pale and have acne and small lips, but the way this red is - it looks amazing on me. It's a brownish not bright red and it looks so freaking cool. I would probably buy this again if I ran out.
Beet It - this is a super cool color cause it's like beet juice but after some time it is unwearable. It dries down super streky so you have to layer it but it never really dries right and it gets all flaky and gross that I'd rather take it off and wear something else.
Thistle - This is such a fun color and I think it is really beautiful. I wish it was more accepted to wear blue lipstick but if you're brave then you won't care.
Bleached - this is a light peach color but it kinda makes me look weird. I dunno it just doesn't look right. Would probably look good if you have amazing think white teeth.

So what I think of the overall product - these liquid lipsticks were one of the first to start the huge trend. They are a really neat innovation because they don't rub off on anything except oil. But they can really dry out and get gross so that's kind of the downside. Sometimes I put lip balm on and then just one drop of lipstick on the top and bottom lip and then blend it in with the lipstick and it creates a sheen look of the lipstick and it looks really good and isn't drying. This is how I wear Beet it sometimes because it is hard to use. These lipsticks are pretty expensive at $20 so I never really buy them unless there's a sale going on. You can get them for a good deal then.
Angel L.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely adore Lime Crime dispite previous controversy with the brand a few years ago. They've since expanded and they continue to produce one of my all time favorite formulas for liquid lipstick if not the best in my opinion. I continue to purchase their products and I've never had a personal issue reguarding billing or recieving my purchases and they've always impressed me with their adorable packaging and cruelty free product. I also cant wait to try out the new unicorn hair color that recently launched and shook the fashion hair color community! Lime Crime Matte Velvetines The Original Liquid Matte LipstickLime Crime Unicorn Hair TintsLime Crime Unicorn Hair Packette Full Coverage
Janae U.
Fresno, CA
I love the matte lipsticks so much. I have a mini collection and am always adding to it. I do believe some colors are better than others and that effects the formula a little bit but I tend to stick with the darker colors and the nudes. When you buy limecrime, you buy for those crazy colors and they are great!
Stephanie N.
Independence, MO
Review for: Saint (Cranberry Red) more...
I got this during a sale in a 3 pack. I usually use colourpop because it’s so cheap but I wanted to try limecrime and the price was about the same at the time. I have to say first off, it smells so good! Not like “I want to lick it off” good but just nice and pleasant and not like chemicals. It goes on really smoothly.. I couldn’t feel it on my lips at all! The shade really worked for me and it lasted all day. I definitely would recommend if you have money to spend. It’s pretty pricey unless they’re having a sale.
Bethany W.
Review for: Red Velvet (True Red) more...
I was gifted one of these after wanting to try them forever and HOLY SH-T they are AMAZING!!! The packaging is so adorable, with the floral top and frosted bottle. The lipstick itself is a gorgeous color, my boyfriend even complimented on it, along with a few people at the mall the first time wearing it! It was so easy to apply it literally took like one minute, it dried down quickly, and it was so comfortable and soft! I didn’t get a chance to exfoliate my lips before application because I was in a rush so I was worried it would look horrible by the time I got home (about 4 hours later) but nope, it was still as perfect as when I applied it, even through eating and drinking! And no transfer either! It’s so amazing, I highly recommend it to everyone!
Gaby M.
Review for: True Love (Vibrant Pinky Red) more...
I loved this lip stick so much! Bought it last summer for a trip to California so many people kept telling me how nice it looked! Bought it at ulta online. It was my very first limecrime lipstick best part about it, it lasts a long time and I don’t have to keep re applying.
Review for: Beet It (Deep Berry Pink) more...
This liquid lipstick has the BEST formula I’ve ever used! It dries quickly and feels like nothing on your lips; it’s long lasting I ate a taco with it and it only came off a little. It easy to use and a lot of product it on the applicator when you take it out.
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, FL
Honestly this is my favorite lipstick I’ve ever used! I hope to have every color one day and I recommend this to everyone. I wear this product through all day festivals, long work days, and big events and it doesn’t budge. 10/10 everyone needs this lipstick
Krista M.
Lemoore, CA
I just bought Red Velvet because I've seen Lime Crime pop up here and there and figured I'd give it a try, and was wandering how good the product is before I gave it a try?
Jessica H.
Which one is your favorite shade?
Scarlet O.
Los Angeles, CA
I have one of these and I love it! It stays on great so my question is... what's the best thing to use to actually take it off!!?
Annamaria C.
Ive heard so much about Lime Crime does it really last?and is it drying on the lips?
Valerie T.
I've been a little bit skeptical about purchasing this just because I heard about a fraud that they had before on the website is it true?