BY LIME CRIME

Buy on Amazon
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other
I got this lipstick in eraser awhile back and really like it! it's extremely pigmented, opaque, creamy, and goes on easily. It has long lasting wear and stays in place. I'd suggest exfoliating before wearing, the shade I have highlights any dry patches! I personally don't line my lips before I apply it. That packaging is also straight up adorable. Big thumbs up for being cruelty free and vegan!
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Other
I bought this in the shade Pom a while ago, and I love it. It works well as a peachy-brown nude for my skin tone. I love Lime Crime’s packaging too, because it is so cute. Honestly I was kind of surprised at the staying power of this lipstick. Since it is soft, creamy and comfortable, I thought it would sacrifice wear. I’m glad I was wrong. I wore (and still wear) this lipstick through 10 hour shifts, and only felt the need to reapply at most three times. Of course if I drank from a straw right after application, some would wear off, but for the most part it performed very well.
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Other
I have this lipstick in shade Fishnet, which is a really gorgeous reddish brown, and I am so in love with it. The packing is absolutely adorable, and the lipstick itself is amazing. It smells like frosting, it applies evenly, and it’s long lasting. I wish I’d bought more shades!
Rose B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick
I love this lipstick! I have not been a big fan of satin lipsticks since the wave of liquid matte finishing lipsticks. This finish is so beautiful and shimmery! Not to be confused with those sticky lipsticks. This color is highly pigmented and feels amazing on my lips. It's a bit a work applying at first (takes about 3 swipes) but after that it's a breeze and you will turn heads EVERYWHERE you go!
Elizabeth M.
Olathe, KS
Review for: Other
This is a normal satin lipstick it feels great on and does dry down some. I normally just go for mattes because I don't like transfer. But the color soft spot is so beautiful I had to buy it and am so happy I did. It's a dusty rose with a grey tint on me but I'm also very fair skinned so every color looks different on me than most. Yes packaging is so cute and it's a nice shade.
Noreen C.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Other
So I got a purple Lime Crime Lipstick for my birthday, and at first I was a little skeptical, but after trying it out, I fell in love with the color and how long it lasts! With anything, I recommend using a primer with it, but I've had mine for a year now, and I still have plenty left. Definitely buy one if you can!
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first purchase/product from Lime Crime. I bought into the hype because I'm a sucker for neat packaging and unicorns....

I'll be reviewing Lime Crime Unicorn Lipstick Matte Cream Formula in "Varsity."

I love this lipstick, especially the shade (Varsity)!   To be honest, what drew me in first was the tube design. It made me nostalgic for the late 80s early 90s when all my "play make-up" looked the same! Bright colors, unicorns, holographic -- whats not to love?
The thing that really pushed my purchase was the color. Its so pretty, I just HAD to see how it would look with this fair skin and freckled face. It's perfect. Its pink without being too pink, its peachy -- almost like apricot tones underneath a melon pink.

The lipstick feels great going on, doesn't taste bad like a lot of brands either. It is color-true on the lips and I didn't notice any bleeding what so ever. Its a beautiful matte look without appearing dry. Creamy feeling, but matte look.

The only reason I deducted 1 star is because I expected it to last longer. Of all the makeup I was wearing this was the first to fade. For the first few hours though, its a vibrant and true to color lip look!
My only complaint was that it didn't seem to last as long as other brands.

Ashley M.
Brainerd, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried a few different variations of Lime Crime's Unicorn Lipsticks. My favorite being Serpentina. The few I have tried have been very pigmented, creamy & not drying. They do not, however, last very long in my opinion, and tend to smear rather easily onto your face/teeth/hands.
Toni O.
Rosemead, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love limecrime lipsticks!! They are so expensive but I love them so much I do not care! They are so worth every penny. They are so amazing, they smell and taste like it too! They are really smooth and look great on my lips! They have so many colors to choose from! Love them!
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
By far my favorite brand for lipstick. My favorite Unicorn Lipstick at the moment is in the shade "Hoodie" and I am obsessed. Its very flattering for my skin tone, lasts forever, and the pigmentation is really great. Would definitely recommend them.
Jenny l.
Bronx, NY
Is this lipstick matte??
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these lipsticks
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
How good is this brand?
Dana M.
I just saw this Lime a Crime the other day, I love their lip glosses...where can I purchase these in the US?
Riley R.
Cayce, SC
I've heard good things about this lipstick but mostly from people who get paid to push products like youtube makeup gurus. Is it actually that good and is it a good value?