BY LIME CRIME

Buy on Amazon
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Review for: Other
Lime crime was actually one of my favorite upcoming makeup brands, but i do feel like they’ve hit a bump in the road. I was sooo excited to try their original lipsticks because the colors were so fun! At the time,mac didn’t have too many fun matte out there colors so this was a great option. I bought the baby blue one right away, the pigment is amazing and it’s so moisturizing! Not dry like most matte lipsticks out there. But now when i check their website, they went a whole different route. Lots of glitter highlights, top coats, hair product. I hope they go back to their original ways and come out with the creamy matte lipsticks again!! I love lime crime so I’ll always be checking!
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Other
I got this lipstick in eraser awhile back and really like it! it's extremely pigmented, opaque, creamy, and goes on easily. It has long lasting wear and stays in place. I'd suggest exfoliating before wearing, the shade I have highlights any dry patches! I personally don't line my lips before I apply it. That packaging is also straight up adorable. Big thumbs up for being cruelty free and vegan!
Jules T.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Other
I have this lipstick in shade Fishnet, which is a really gorgeous reddish brown, and I am so in love with it. The packing is absolutely adorable, and the lipstick itself is amazing. It smells like frosting, it applies evenly, and it’s long lasting. I wish I’d bought more shades!
Samantha L.
Manchester , NH
Review for: LIME CRIME Opaque Lipstick - New Yolk City
This is the first but definitely not the last product I’ve purchased from lime crime. I’ve never seen a yellow lipstick before, so when they had an online sale i had to get it. This unicorn lipstick is so moisturizing and feels great on the lips. I’m not sure if it’s long lasting because I’ve only used it for photos but it definitely felt great.
Sara D.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like lime crimes lipstick. I was very hesitant to buy from this company with all the stuff buzzing around about the company and doe but, when I purchased the lipstick at Nordstrom rack I was pleasantly surprised. The color is beautiful and so is the packaging. I don't like that the lipstick slides down though.
Jazz P.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Other
I bought this in the shade Pom a while ago, and I love it. It works well as a peachy-brown nude for my skin tone. I love Lime Crime’s packaging too, because it is so cute. Honestly I was kind of surprised at the staying power of this lipstick. Since it is soft, creamy and comfortable, I thought it would sacrifice wear. I’m glad I was wrong. I wore (and still wear) this lipstick through 10 hour shifts, and only felt the need to reapply at most three times. Of course if I drank from a straw right after application, some would wear off, but for the most part it performed very well.
Lola P.
Portland, OR
Review for: (3 Pack) LIME CRIME Opaque Lipstick - Cosmopop
These lipsticks are soo pigmented I love the fun colors they have and the pigment is crazy I only need one layer. The packaging is so beautiful and different which I love but I will say the price is a little up there but would recommend atleast trying out one
Rose B.
Durham, NC
Review for: Lime Crime Opaque Lipstick
I love this lipstick! I have not been a big fan of satin lipsticks since the wave of liquid matte finishing lipsticks. This finish is so beautiful and shimmery! Not to be confused with those sticky lipsticks. This color is highly pigmented and feels amazing on my lips. It's a bit a work applying at first (takes about 3 swipes) but after that it's a breeze and you will turn heads EVERYWHERE you go!
Gina S.
midland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The lipstick color options are just so original! That’s my favorite part about lime crime! You can always find a new shade that practically no one else has! Some of the shades are a bit fair for my skin tone but nonetheless I love them!
Samantha v.
San Antonio , TX
A non-liquid, CREAM lip color that stays moist, has amazing pigmentation and lasts for hours? Totally not possible right. Yeah I thought so too. This product pulls it off though. It's actually amazing. Definitely worth the price.
Jenny l.
Bronx, NY
Is this lipstick matte??
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good are these lipsticks
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
How good is this brand?
Dana M.
I just saw this Lime a Crime the other day, I love their lip glosses...where can I purchase these in the US?
Riley R.
Cayce, SC
I've heard good things about this lipstick but mostly from people who get paid to push products like youtube makeup gurus. Is it actually that good and is it a good value?