MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossLime Crime
Highly Pigmented Lip Gloss Loaded with Sparkle Hollygram

Lime Crime Highly Pigmented Lip Gloss Loaded with Sparkle Hollygram

by Lime Crime

Sparkly emerald green lipgloss inspired by the evergreen holly plant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lime Crime Highly Pigmented Lip Gloss Loaded with Sparkle Hollygram!
How would you rate this product?
Windermere, FL
Makeup is more fun if it has glitter and this lip gloss looks awesome by itself or on top of a regular lipstick
Spokane Valley
I’m so sad this was discontinued, it’s one of my favorite glosses:( The glitter feels a bit weird on your lips but it’s still super glossy and long lasting!
this product has great pigment and goes on smoothly without any streaks. The only thing it would say is that I go through a tube of it semi-fast
Winston Salem, NC
Its alright, i have the green color and it dosnt hold up on its own but put it over a green lipstick and its gorgeous! It is rather sticky and movea a lot but its a gloss, they do that. I do llve it but i.wish it were wearable on its own
raritan nj
These glosses are so pretty in their packaging unfortunately that’s the only thing I like about this product. It gives full pigment but I can’t get past how over the top sticky this gloss is. It also gathers and bleeds all over the mouth.
Snellville, GA
I'm obsessed with these glosses. I only wish they weren't discontinued cause candy apple is the one i have it's it's the most gorgeous Jessica Rabbit red vibrant juicy shade. It feels so good on the lips as well!! I stoped using it and now it's just a novelty item... so sad . Please bring it back..
Milledgeville, GA
I want to love lime crime but with all of their scandals honestly it’s hard to separate owner from products. This product fell flat for me for several reasons. It was sticky and tacky. Something you don’t want on for a long time.
Really really love it very pigmented will always get it over and over again and I wish I had some more of them
Las Vegas
Limecrime stopped making these carousel lip glosses but the colors of them were so fun when they did. The shine was so intense but they were so very, veeeery sticky. Although, the brush applicator for these makes applying so difficult and they bleed like crazy. I’d only wear if I were doing a quick look just for a picture.
Victorville , CA
I really love the way the gloss looks but I just can't get over the fact that it burns the heck out of my lips. I'm not sure if it's supposed to be a plumper but I can't take it. It's itchy and it burns.

Looking for your answer?