Lime Crime Greatest Hits Eyeshadow Palette - No Color

Lime Crime Greatest Hits Eyeshadow Palette - No Color

What it is: A palette filled with eight fan-favorite Lime Crime eyeshadow shades in matte, sparkle matte and glow finishes. What it does: The matte-finish shades deliver buttery smooth, totally matte color to your lids, while the sparkle matte hues deliver the same but with a touch of sparkle. The glow shades feature a soft, luminous finish. Shades include:- Shell (opalescent shell-pink glow)- Divine (dusty stone matte)- Venus (bruised fruit

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lime Crime Greatest Hits Eyeshadow Palette - No Color!
How would you rate this product?
Gastonia, NC
Lime Crime Greatest Hits Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Mandi M.
Lime Crime Greatest Hits Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Mandi M.
I love lime crime eyeshadows! However something called greatest hits would have more a variety of colors. But if your looking for a pinky burgundy toned pallet this is a winner. The pigment is amazing and blend beautifully!
Bonney Lake, WA
Lime Crime Greatest Hits Eyeshadow Palette - No Color uploaded by Isa R.
I wish i had better pictures because I honestly love this pallet. It’s very pigmented, I see zero fall out, and it’s so pretty. The colors all work together and you get two nice transition colors in the pallet! My only wish is that the two metallic shades showed up a bit better, once they’re on they appear to loose some of their finish. For the look in the photo I used a shimmer from my morphe pallet. Overall, even with two colors not meeting my exact expectations, this is a gorgeous pallet and if you like more rosey and mauve tones this pallet is definitely for you!

Looking for your answer?