Lime Crime Eyeliner uploaded by pilar c.Lime Crime Eyeliner uploaded by Elizabeth M.Lime Crime Eyeliner uploaded by April m.

BY LIME CRIME

Lime Crime products are PETA verified vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty free. Our products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients. As part of the Leaping Bunny pledge, our suppliers also certify that no animal testing is ever performed...

Buy on Amazon
Jewels G.
Loved this eyeliner so much. It's super precise and always leaves a straight line. It dried down matte and doesn't smudge like other liners do. I think they discontinued them but either way if they bought them back I would purchase them again.
Gabrielle L.
Elmhurst Twp, PA
I was very disappointed with this liner unfortunately. I love Lime Crime for most makeup but this applicator always frayed. Lime Crime did always replace my applicator but really the whole thing was more of a hassle than anything. Didn’t last too long, line never came out right.
April m.
Lexington, KY
, I think that I wanted this to be better than what it was due to the price that I paid for this product. It needs many coats to make the blue color come through and it does crack after I've had it on for a while due to the many coats I had to put on to make it actually show up on my eyelid. It is a beautiful color and maybe I just got a bad batch that was old but I did order it straight from the Lime Crime website. If you do not mind using quite a few coats, I would definitely check it out because they have a lot of great colors that I've never seen anywhere else.
Kimberlly O.
Arlington Hts, IL
Highly pigmented and dark, and for the most part it stays on. It won't last me an entire day, though. My wing will end up smudging and/or creasing mid to end of day. Even with primer. It may just be my eyelids. But that is not a big negative, because every eyeliner I have ever worn has done this. It is very easy to apply and the brush isn't weak. It helps me get my wings perfect each time.
Jamie T.
Madison, OH
I'm really particular about my liquid eyeliner selection... for some reason I was iffy about even trying this but I figured I'd give it a shot. It's not awful, but definitely not one of my favorites. I don't like the applicator tip or how it goes on... again, it's not awful, but I don't think I'll spend the money on it again.
Lizett C.
Sharon, MA
I am a eyeliner lover and I am always looking for new products that way I try and compare, I was passing by an store and I saw this eyeliner I gave a chance to try and I am very happy causw I took the best choice, I love this product, the color last for hours and it is easy to aply.
Ariel D.
The thin application brush/stick allowed for a more controlled and precise application. This has become my go to liquid liner. I usually struggle with liquid eyeliners but this one works wonders and it doesn't get flakey or dried out.
Jaqueleen C.
San Leandro, CA
I have the lime green one , I love the color but it does need a couple coats. Also does crack a little bit. Could be better for the price. Really cute packaging though. Probably wouldn't buy again.
Danielle C.
Eghhh its okay the brush could be easier to use and it isnt that deep black I love I have to use several swipes to get close to the boldness I need.
Ena B.
Boise, ID
I have the silver metallic and love it because it is so bright and stays on long! Easy to apply and easy to take off but won't smudge once its dry.
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
How does this eyeliner work?
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
How easy is this to apply? Thinking about trying it out but I'm so bad at eyeliner!! Lol
Brenda T.
Moses Lake, WA
I want to buy this eyeliner in white? Is it worth the price?
Storie B.
Encino, CA
How many hours does this last?