Lime Crime Diamond Dew uploaded by Ashley D.Lime Crime Diamond Dew uploaded by Kelly t.

BY LIME CRIME

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Mica (CI 77019), Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Alumina, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Polylactic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sorbitan Oleate, Squalane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-11, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 (CI 16035), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

• What crime did Lime do?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite color in this collection?3 Answers
  • How do you use this? is this a mini lip toper? I think the packag...1 Answers
Lime Crime Diamond Dew
  • "These are freaking beautiful I am in love with them they are sparkly and they go well over other products" in 18 reviews
Chu Y.
Review for: Pixie more...
I really like these! Similar to stila’s. The package made it a bit difficult to apply because there isn’t really a way to grip the handle. The product itself works good for me. I don’t put too much so that it doesn’t crumble.
Elizabeth C.
San Francisco, CA
I wanted to try this eye topper out to see how it compares to other brands. It was not my favorite but not the worst by far. I guess I expected more pigment but instead it's a sheer wash of glitter. I chose the pixie shade which is pink. It'll be beautiful alone for some sparkle or over an eyeshadow but still prefer stila over this for a glitter shadow.
Desiree C.
Taylor, MI
Amazing. Absolutely thrilled with the colors I chose. It's the first time I have ever bought anything from them and will definitely keep them in mind if I want to try anything again.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Review for: Starlight more...
These are so pretty the shades are all really nice. I like that you can use them on the eyes as well which is were I mostly use them. There a great add of pop to any eye look and make the look that much more dramatic and pretty!
Sonia 💖.
Greenville
Review for: Rose Goals, Starlight, Pixie, Aurora, Paris more...
These came in a bundle!! I was so excited for these but when I went to swatch them I wasn’t as happy about them like I was at first. But then I decided to do a look with them and I love them! The applicator it comes with isn’t great for me. I apply them with a lip brush and it works great!!!
Brooke C.
forked river
Review for: Tearfull, Pixie more...
I use these two colors for when I’m going to a special occasion or something. It works for all skin types but I would say it’s better for dry. It’s a beautiful shine. I would recommend this it is great!
Ashley N.
I LOVE THIS STUFF! I have two colors. I purchased them at a RileyRose store after I tried them on and couldn't resist. I had seen them online and was on the fence. But seeing them in person sealed the deal. They stay on well but need to fully dry first. Luckily it seems they dry pretty quickly.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
This product truley deserves 5 stars gave me great results at the first try im really speech less mind blowned and im a first user at first i was a little skeptical but it all turned ou great in the end #love it.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
Review for: Paris, Vision, Chameleon, Rose Goals, Pixie, Aurora, Tearfull more...
These are AMAZING!!! The best liquid shadows on the face of the earth. I enjoy using these to make makeup easier. They all also just look really phenomenal on the lids. My rating for these is 10/10. Absolutely bomb would buy again and recommend !
Britny G.
Matawan, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I enjoyed these. I felt like they wore better than the Stila Metals and there is a wider range of colors to play with. However, you have to really pack it on for the glitter to stand out and you have to let it dry in between coats.
natali s.
Where can i buy this?
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
What's your favorite color in this collection?
Shikha g.
Are these better than stilla liquid glitters?
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
What is this? Eyeshadow?
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
Omg must own! I wonder if it's similar to the Kat von D lip toppers?