BY LIME CRIME #98 in Eyeshadow

Ingredients

Water (Aqua), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Glycerin, Mica (CI 77019), Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Alumina, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Polylactic Acid, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Sorbitan Oleate, Squalane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Aluminum, Polysorbate 60, Polyurethane-11, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain/Peut Contenir [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 (CI 16035), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).

• What's your favorite color in this collection?4 Answers
  • What crime did Lime do?2 Answers
  • How do you use this? is this a mini lip toper? I think th...2 Answers
Lime Crime Diamond Dew
  • "These are freaking beautiful I am in love with them they are sparkly and they go well over other products" in 18 reviews
Jackie S.
Federal way, WA
Review for: Rose Goals more...
I really like the color and the overall look I was able to create with this product. However there were quite a few things I think could be improved.
First, it did look like the bottle was half empty when I received it. So it doesn’t seem to have too much product
Second, the applicator was a little strange and I found it hard to use at first. I think I did end up getting the hang of it towards the end but it did add some difficulty to the application process
Finally, the consistency felt like actual craft glitter glue that I played with as a kid. which isn’t too bad just not what I was expecting. I also had to do 3-4 layers just to get the amount of glitter I wanted on my eye.
So I think this product is okay but you might be better off using loose cosmetic glitter
Hope B.
Review for: Aurora (Grey-Violet-Blue) more...
I do like this product but it's not amazing. I feel like Colourpop's Super Nova shadows are much easier to work with and much more affordable! Firstly, the applicator is a bit hard to get out, it sometimes gets stuck inside of the bottle. It is a very pretty color. The glitter in it can make it look chunky, but it's still pretty. I would recommend using a concealer or eyeshadow primer underneath so that this doesn't crease. It stays on for a long time. I would also recommend using an oil cleanser to take this off because using a makeup wipe doesn't get the glitter all off (trust me it gets everywhere). It's a pretty good product, but i don't think i will buy it again just because of the price and i much prefer Colourpop :)
Kelly t.
Cullman , AL
Review for: Rose Goals more...
I have been obsessed with glitter and anything that makes it easier is great! You don’t need glitter glue with this and it’s extremely quick to use and lasts all day. I noticed slight fall out but nothing crazy. This is extremely sheer, or this shade was but it looks beautiful over shadows. It is glittery and pretty but not as heavy as I would like for the price but it is buildable and still looks nice and not crunchy. The package design is beautiful however I didn’t think the applicator would be a big dead even though I heard complaints over it since the wand is short and thick but I did drop it the first time I used it. I’m use to it now but it did happen, beautiful product would recommend trying at least one! The pic is of the rose goals on my lid, I use diamond dust by Stila in the inner corners that’s why it is a silver there and pink on lid
Melaina S.
Reston, VA
Review for: Starlight (Gilver) more...
I think this product is okay but there are other brands that have the same product but better. This does the job but it takes a few swipes to get really good pigmentation and the hole in the applicator just gets in the way. The glitter falls through and doesn’t let it swipe the full amount of product onto the eye.
Theresa D.
Tolleson, AZ
I have a love hate relationship with my diamond dews, they are so beautiful but when I apply them on top of a shadow it takes some off my eyelid. And you have to layer them because they are not as opaque as I'd like, but all in all I still like these very much, you just have to work with them a little more.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Starlight more...
This isn’t quite as glitter heavy as I thought it would be at this price point. I had to use a separate eyeshadow brush and really cake this on to get it to look like the swatch online. Plus, when I put more product on, the previous layer does come up. I’ll continue to use it but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Alana S.
Sun Valley, CA
Review for: Pixie (Pink/Green Iridescent) more...
Another amazing Lime Crime product! It is a great way to add a pop of color and glitter. After being on the fence about purchasing it showed up in an ipsy box and I’m so glad it did! I use it on my lid on top of eye shadow for nights out and for festival season to really make looks pop!
Nina Q.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this from ulta online and I was so excited because it seemed like the stila liquid glitter shadows except cheaper, but these lime crime ones are not pigmented at all, they are very chunky and didn't last long on my eyes at all. I had glitter all over my face by the end of the day.
Meagan M.
Review for: Tearfull more...
#GiftCrush - Lime Crime is such a fun, vibrant brand for makeup lovers who want to play with unique hues and sparkle. All of the Diamond Dew colors are stunning as lid toppers (over your favorite eye shadow), but it can also be used on cheeks or even lips for a lustrous look.
Samantha N.
Loganville , GA
The diamond dew collection is something I’ve been waiting for from lime crime! They’re so nice and glittery and dry down quickly. They have the same effect as putting the diamond crushers on your eyes but that’s not advised so I think these are great
natali s.
Where can i buy this?
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
What's your favorite color in this collection?
Shikha G.
Are these better than stilla liquid glitters?
Safa S.
Muscat, Bausher
What is this? Eyeshadow?
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
Omg must own! I wonder if it's similar to the Kat von D lip toppers?