3 colors available

BY LIME CRIME #100 in Lip Gloss

An iridescent water based lip topper that emulates the effect of crushed diamonds and makes the wearer sparkle.

Buy on Cult Be...
Chrissy I.
Chrissy I.
Review for: Gloss-Lit-30
I love these! They look so beautiful over a matte lip color and it stays all day. If you want to make your look more glamorous and sparkly, I highly recommend these Diamond Crushers. I have one in the color Trip and the other one in Choke. These also make a really cool cheek highlight as well if you're looking to do something super different and colorful.
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
Beauty lipstick with great sparkle. It was love at first sight but... when I try it I discovered that it has flavor and I really don't like lipsticks with flavor. The shiny is beautiful but when you eat or drink it came off automatically. I could buy another one because I love lime crime products, but I think it could be better.
Karolina Yamel S.
Karolina Yamel S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Gloss-Lit-30
It's a love/hate relationship with this product. On it's own on the lips it's nice add a lip gloss and it looks pretty but so far as a lip topper on a matte liquid lip it looks strange. I will give it another try but fun tip it's amazing to use as a highlight and glitter cut crease.
Viana P.
Viana P.
Review for: Gloss-Lit-30
Dupe alert: milani shine on gloss
This doesn't evenly layer on top of liquid lips and comes off patchy! Sad because it swatches a pretty metallic color.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Review for: Gloss-Lit-30
These are perfect alone or with a matte lipstick. Can't wait to have mine on! Exciteddddd
Lahela M.
Lahela M.
For what these are, they're really good. I have some issues with application but that's a given considering the kind of product it is. These are like a matte liquid lipstick, but instead of an opaque base, it's a clear/translucent base, with glitters suspended in it. When I apply, I have some issues with streakiness, but I honestly don't know you can get around that, because these are sheer, glitter lip toppers. When you put them on, they're very thin, and you can feel a slight tightening effect as they dry. They do not interfere or mess up my liquid lipsticks; I have not tried them on a bullet lipstick formula. They are shimmery and beautiful and last for hours. There is slight transfer, but again, I have no idea how someone could get around that. They also can get dry and sink into lips lines if you do not moisturize. Personally I prefer to pat them onto my lips, since they actually have quite a bit of glitter in them, and I find that they can go on in a way that covers up the lip color under neath, which I don't prefer. But if you gently pat them on your lips, you'll get the sparkly joy you want! It'll last forever with that method. I like to wear Riot or Bleached (other Lime Crime Velvetine colors) with Cheap Thrill on top for a shimmery nude lip; and I also like to wear red lipsticks with Lit on top for a holiday look.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Gloss-Trip-30
Diamond crushers are a unique product, with more positives then negatives but I'll have to explain both. Pros--the product can't be used alone as a beautiful lip color or as a lip topper for a whole different look and the color will completely change depending on the color you use underneath it. It can also be used on other parts of the body, you can use it as a highlighter, body glitter or I pile it on on top of my eyes as eyeshadow. Very pretty, colorful, unique, and versatile. Cons-the smell is horrible usually linecrime smells like vanilla by this smells like cheap dollar store berry chapstick and the taste is even worse, it tastes like I just went to the dentist when I wear it, so hard to describe. Also I know you're technically not supposed to wear it on your eyes but when I do it burns so bad and makes my skin red. Overall I personally like the product but with my honest review you can decide for yourself!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Review for: Other
I'm reviewing the shade Lit. Firstly, these are NOT glosses. These do not have a glossy finish AT ALL! These are intended to be multi-function, like as an eyeshadow topper, liner, or highlighter, not just a lip topper! :) I ordered my first Diamond Crusher via PayPal and the shipping was much, much faster than ordering directly from their website-they just don't have as many of their products for sale via Amazon; however, most of the Diamond Crushers are available via Amazon. Speaking of ordering Lime Crime through Amazon, I received a follow up email from a Lime Crime customer service representative checking to see if I had received my order and make sure that I was pleased with my purchase. We exchanged several emails and she was wildly pleasant to interact with and I was stunningly surprised since I had only heard horror stories about the company and their customer service, or lack thereof. I had a great interaction and was very pleased with not only the product but the customer service. If you're on the fence about ordering from this company, don't be! (In my attached photo, I'm wearing Lit over Jeffree Star Doll Parts; the representative even complimented me and my makeup look)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Possibly some of the most unique lip products I've used. These Diamond Crushers are gorgeous. I've used them on my lips and eyes and I love the overall look they give.

I currently have Lit, Fluke, Strip, and Trip and plan to get the others as soon as I can. They're all pigmented and work well with plenty of other liquid lipsticks. They dry down very well and don't transfer very much at all. Definitely would recommend these.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
I wasn't initially interested in getting these. Which was odd because I'm a complete Lime Crime addict. I decided to try the rose gold shade called "Lit" so I ordered it from their Amazon page. That was it...all it took was one and within 2 months, I had ordered them all. They're THAT addicting. Especially if you love glitter or sparkle in general. These are really long lasting...I'd figure they wear about 3/4ths of the wear of their Velvetines line. I mean the mattes, because it seems to me that the mattes wear longer than the metallics. But I love both. These are a perfect addition to ANY lipstick collection...they're amazing as lip toppers but they're also stunning on their own. Well worth the cost. If you order directly from their website, you can order 5 or 6 of the shades in a bundle at a price reduction. Give it a try...you won't regret it!
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Do these dry down or stay sticky like Mac dazzle glass?
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Barton, VT
How well does this work ? What's the quality ?!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Orlando , FL
Are these sticky/tacky?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tres Pinos, CA
Is it worth the price???
Julie M.
Julie M.
I really want to try this, but I wish I didn't have to get them shipped. Wish sephora or ulta would carry this brand. How are these? Worth the shipping costs?