BY LIME CRIME #16 in Lip Stain

Diamond Crusher Lip Topper - Lime Crime's Diamond Crusher Lip Toppers are NOT a gloss, but a revolutionary topper using prismatic technology that you can wear on bare lips OR over lipstick. Proprietary water-based formula is filled with light-reflective iridescent shimmers that lasts forever, and feels like nothing on skin. Cruelty-free & vegan. - Diamond Crusher Lip Topper

• Are these as pigmented as they are on the pictures ??1 Answers
  • Who eles wants them all besides me.?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried these if so what are they like?? Li...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Great formula! You only need one swipe on your lips for full coverage, the colour is beautiful and it doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry. They don’t stain your lips either! I would definitely recommend" in 16 reviews
  • "This stuff is seriously magical. Pictures do NOT do it justice. It is way more poppin’ in person. I was really worried it wouldn’t be true matte but I was proven wrong. It dried completely and even passed the kiss test. It’s magical all on its own OR layered on top of another lipstick. So in love with this product! [product:lime-crime-diamond-crusher-lip-topper-pink-pearl-pinkwhite-shift]" in 11 reviews
  • "I love this so much!! It has beautiful color shifting. It's very glittery, but doesn't flake or get glitter everywhere. This dries down and lasts a long time. It covers great with one coat." in 9 reviews
Allison G.
Highland Park, NJ
I saw swatches of this lip topper on the website and couldn't NOT buy it. The blue-purple glitter duochrome shift was just calling my name. And I'm glad I did! Honestly, I've never once used this product on my lips. I feel like it would be a little too crazy for a lipstick or lip topper. However, I LOVE using it as a highlight. It's super glittery but it pops like crazy, and it's a fun statement for when I go out at night. The reason I rated it 4/5 is because I feel like there isn't a ton of product in the tube. Other products, like liquid lipsticks, that come in similar packaging, I feel like last forever. I only use this product every so often and I feel like it's already running low.
Nicole H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Acid Fairy, Trip, Unicorn, Fluke, Unicorn Queen, Black Unicorn, Choke more...
If I had to pick ONE product out of my makeup collection that I would consider my "favorite" based on how excited I get just LOOKING at it, it would have to be Lime Crime's Diamond Crushers!!! I'm obsessed with the packaging, the colors, the names, and EVERYTHING about them! I have several shades but Acid Fairy is my favorite on my medium skin. These are lip TOPPERS so they work best worn with another product, but several shades have enough color payoff or glitter to be worn alone. Just make sure to moisturize because they can be drying. They are very bold, colorful, and fun so they may not be everyday items for most people, but if wild is your style then GET THESE and lets be friends!!
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
I received my @limecrimemakeup cracker box mini diamond crusher set in "Glinda" 💖The first one is "pink pearl" which is a light pink/white shift 💝Second is "choke", a pink/blue shift (reminds me of bubblegum and cotton candy) 💚And finally "acid fairy" a mauvey deeper pink with a green shift. They seem to hold up pretty well and dry down completely!
izzy o.
If you want a super Diamond D Shimmer lip gloss or lip Crusher sort of thing this is perfect for you I would definitely not recommend if you don't like Shimmer anything because I has lot a lot a lot of Shimmer and it's just so pretty on the lips and it just makes your whole looks sort of combined it looks super pretty for winter if you're wearing like you know like eyeshadow no more like a pink diamond Crusher I think that would look amazing I would totally recommend that you buy this it's an amazing Lime Crime product
Tiffany B.
Hamilton , MI
Review for: Unicorn Queen, Black Unicorn more...
Wanting to add a touch of sparkle to your lips this is the product you want to use! I could not believe how well the product preformed, acting like a drying liquid lipstick. Can be worn by itself or on top of a lipstick shade to create a lovely dramatic glitz. The packaging is on point! Beautiful and pleasing to glitter lovers everywhere! Perfect for a festive look for the night out! Love, love, love!!!!
Lizbeth M.
Hawthorne , CA
Review for: Unicorn, Lit more...
I got these thinking they were going to look like a lip gloss but in a liquid lipstick formula. I was so wrong.
These are very clearly lip toppers. I realized this once I applied them on my bare lips. They give off a gorgeous iridescent effect but REALLY sparkle applied over a liquid lipstick or something.
They feel extremely lightweight on the lips almost like a watery feeling. Can’t explain it. They do come off pretty easily.
I personally love using these as highlighters! Yes you can use them as highlighters they look gorgeous! I apply some on my finger tips and then tap and blend on any area that needs highlighting.
Giving it four stars only because I really wish they wouldn’t come off so easily.
Brianna F.
Unionville, CT
Review for: Trip more...
Since the whole holographic/duochrome trend is still sorta alive, I decided to pick up this lipstick and try it out. I really like it! It's insanely pigmented and pretty. As long as you have something underneath it (since it is a lip topper) it stays on for awhile. My only problem with it is that it's a little drying. I would recommend this though if you're looking to add a little something to your makeup look!!
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
Review for: Cleopatra, Lit, Dope, Acid Fairy, Unicorn, Unicorn Queen, Black Unicorn, Pink Pearl, Choke more...
These are so cool! Currently, some are on sale on Lime Crime’s website, (50%!) so I bought the three cracker boxes bundle for $35. They’re absolutely beautiful as lip toppers and I also like using them on eyes too. They don’t crease, they are buildable if you let the first layer dry, and of course super pigmented. They aren’t as long lasting as I thought they would be so you will need to reapply through the day. Would love to try the other colors!
Lexie R.
Houlka , MS
Review for: Lit more...
This lipstick is one of my favorites! It lasts a long time and gives that extra sparkle/glow that many try to achieve but can't. It's not too extra but just enough, I'll wear it with little make up on or a full face. It's worth the money! This picture really isn't accurate enough, it's more of a pink shade in person and all around more beautiful!
Ana L.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Choke, Lit, Dope, Pink Pearl, Strip more...
The colors are nice. It does feel a bit gritty as it goes on. The glitter in these is comparable to glitter nail polish. You need a few coats to get the glitter to look even. The fragrance is sweet and for me that is not good. The fragrance reminds me of kids makeup. Sweet fragrances give me extreme headaches. They are pretty but I would never purchase again. I gave all of them away to my girls.
Wroxanna W.
Ypsilanti , MI
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these are eye safe?
Lexi W.
Who else loves this lippe topper??
Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
Can this possibly work on the eyes?
Charley F.
Stafford
Has anyone ever tried these if so what are they like?? Lime Crime Diamond Crusher Lip Topper
Lexi W.
How pretty is this color?