Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen

by Lime Crime

Are you as obsessed with the bushy brow look as we are? We
designed an innovative pen to unleash these thick, textured arches
in a flick. With its thin-as-a-pin precision brush, our pigmented
eyebrow filler and definer makes it easy to draw individual hairs,
one superfine stroke at a time. These hair-like lines blend right into
your true brow thanks to a range of natural shades that match your
hair color. The result looks so legit, you can’t tell where your real
brow ends and your eyebrow makeup begins! Define, shape, build,
fill in and flick up for feathery fullness. Toss those basic eyebrow
pencils and get the ultimate cruelty-free eyebrow pen. Now you can
have bushy brows whether you were #blessed with them or not.

Do you use pens (microbladed look) or pencils for your eyebrows? Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen Glossier Brow Flick Brown Microfine Detailing Pen .48 Ml
How does this compare to the Glossier Brow Flick? Ease of use, colours, pigmentation, etc?
Do any one where i get this at beside the Lime Crime website?
Start your review of Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda H.
Asheville
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Amanda H.
I will not go back to my life before I found this pen! So easy to use. I have tried so many brow pens and have hated them all until this one!
Jeffrey L.
Laredo, TX
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Jeffrey L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Im not one to fill in my eyebrows very often, but when I do, I love using this brow pen to draw on hairlike strokes at the top of my eyebrows and outline the bottom of my eyebrow to get a very clean edge. This photo was taken when I had a few breakouts on my skin so I hope people won’t mind that. Who says we need to have perfect skin to enjoy makeup anyways? I prefer to do my eyebrows with this product after the rest of my makeup is done so I can frame my face according to the look I am doing, and since I do like to experiment with the way I do my eyebrows. The bushy brow pen also has a subtle shine as to mimic the appearance of natural hair.
Shelby H.
Peoria , IL
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Shelby H.
I adore this brow gel! It might be called Bushy Brow but the small precision brush is great for creating any shaped brow. I have a spot where my brow hair doesn't ever seem to grow and this hides it so well! I’ve recommended it to lots of my friends and I will be buying it again!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Amela K.
Louisville, KY
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Amela K.
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Amela K.
I tried the Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen randomly after seeing someone use it in a tutorial. I have sparse eyebrows that really need definition, and I've been looking for something that can make hair-like strokes neatly. This does just that! It looks so natural to me, and a few people have asked me if my eyebrows are microbladed! This also stays put for a long time. I'm definitely going to repurchase this soon ♡
Jenna L.
Albany, NY
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Jenna L.
I use Smokey! Loooooove it! I have sparse brow pens and prefer natural brows so pens are my favorite eyebrow products. I like that it’s easy to use and not too opaque. A little expensive, but sooo good.
Holly B.
7 Conway St
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Holly B.
Ok, so I got this in the redhead shade because Lime Crime was having a big sale on them. I've been having loads of bad luck trying to find a pen that isn't a weird color or goes on smoothly. This is both. Are you kidding me? My eyebrows look AMAZING. The eyebrows I've always wanted. The pen goes on smoothly, and the color lasts and lasts. My favorite so far.
Karen V.
Kennesaw, GA
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Karen V.
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Karen V.
I loveee this! I only use eyebrow pens, I feel like they give your brows a more natural look. I love the very fine tip, it slides very easily. You get thin strokes, like I said, more for a natural look. For reference this is color smokey, my head hair is a "black" so yeah, the pen is a black color, that's how I like my brows.
Stephanie H.
Bloomington
Lime Crime Bushy Brow Precision Pen uploaded by Stephanie H.
I purchased this in “dirty blonde” on sale because I tried that color in their brow gel and loved it... unfortunately this was a flop for me. The color comes out watery and uneven and barely shows up at all as you can see in the photo. Serious lack of pigmentation. I was very disappointed. Perhaps this is why it was on sale, although for the performance it was still a bit expensive in my opinion. Maybe the other colors are better? I highly recommend their brow gel but this was a miss for me.
Lexi M.
Richmond , KY
I hate this pen. It’s like a liquid eyeliner pen and it’s awful for brows. I definitely wouldn’t recommend. A pencil from Anastasia or Benefit would do you much MUCH better! Do not buy, it’s not worth your money.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Michelle R.
Delmar, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
I do really like this product. It comes out precisely, but a little light. I also should’ve gotten a darker shade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Luna V.
San Jose, CA
il y a 2 ans
Jolie D. il y a 2 ans
Easy to use, pigmented, very precise
Janet P.
San Jose, CA
il y a 2 ans
Lyric M. il y a 2 ans
i have & i was amazed by the results!! it’s a really quick and easy kind of thing. the pencil is also very precise in my opinion. it’s a must have for me!!