Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing Mascara - Supernova

Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing Mascara - Supernova

What it is: A volumizing mascara with an easy-to-apply formula that comes in a wave of cosmic colors. What it does: This mascara features a powerful fiber brush wand that separates each lash while packing on stellar color that lasts. How to use: Wiggle the mascara wand back and forth from the base to the tips of your lashes using short, steady strokes. Layer more coats to build volume and deepen color. Style Name: Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing Mascara - Supernova!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Lime Crime Astronomical Volumizing Mascara - Supernova uploaded by Tiffany S.
I have been searching high and low for blue mascara and I finally found it! Such a bright blue color that really makes my brown eyes pop! Great value, packaging and product! Do yourself a favor and just buy it!
Brittany C.
Hartford
I absolutely love this mascara and feel like it’s been slept on! It comes in other colors too. Lengthening and keeps my straight lashes up even with no curler!

Looking for your answer?