Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesLime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner
12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE)

Lime-A-Way Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner leaves your toilet bowl completely clean, shiny and fresh smelling. It's thick gel formula coats & effectively covers your toilet bowl and remains in contact with tough mineral stains longer for a deeper clean. It...

Did you experience a "works in seconds" phenomena as well?
Does it really cut through rust and hard water stains? Does it smell strong?
Start your review of Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE)!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,696 reviews
Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE) uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
The Lime A Way toilet bowl cleaner is a great product! It does exactly as it promised- it cut through hard water, rust, and stains In general. It left my toilet sparkling clean. The scent isn’t strong at all- it’s a light clean scent. I would recommend to let it sit about 10 minutes longer than it states, just for more dramatic results. I will definitely be keeping this stocked in my cleaning supplies in the future!
Christina  B.
Kingsport, TN
Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE) uploaded by Christina  B.
Purchased at: Target
This stuff totally saved our toilets. We have horrible mountain water and it leaves lots of limes scale , rust and calcium deposits. Our main bathroom doesn’t really get effected by it because it gets rushed so much but our bathroom and guest room bathroom don’t. Because of this calcium and lime scale built up so bad in the bowl that I couldn’t clean it out. I tried a pumice stone and all. I was ready to get new ones until my friend recommended this. It’s super cheap and worked perfect. I just let it sit for a hour and then cleaned them. They look brand new !!
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE) uploaded by Jennifer M.
I havent really needed to use this in my toilet bowl but my bathoom sink has a slow drip that leads to rust stains. They have been the most difficult to get out! I've tried so many products including CLR which didn't work. This one works wonders. Its a gel like consistency so stays on the spot awhile. And literally works in seconds! Just as advertised.
Ameenah S.
New Orleans, LA
Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE) uploaded by Ameenah S.
Purchased at: Boxed
This cleaner removes hard water marks and stains almost immediately! It is hands-down the best toilet bowl cleaner I have ever used-and I have cleaned a lot of toilets. But don’t use it on stainless steel because they said it changes the color of it
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
I have hard water where I’m from and it stains my toilet , I’m constantly cleaning the toilets in my home just because nobody likes rings in your toilet . So i bought this and i mix this with baking soda and a little of white vinegar with my Clorox want and boom ! All the grime comes off real easy
Valenese B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE) uploaded by Valenese B.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
This is all I use in my home for my toilet cleaning. It’s affordable, smells good, and actually works! If I could change anything I would make it bigger. It is very effective and I am happy with it. I highly recommend.
Daniel M.
Stanton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este liquido para limpiar el baño la taza, deja muy limpio y brillante, además tiene muy buen olor, me encanta mucho
D'Ann J.
Mentone, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This toilet bowl cleaner is great I get the one thats a gel form very inexpensive but you can leave the gel in the bowl and it does all the cleaning for you.no it does not smell nice I would recommend opening a window when using..I will definitely be buying again
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Is perfect for cleaning the bathroom is perfect for the bath the results is very very very clear
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
I bought a bottle for the first time the other day and will never use anything else. The soapscum or whatever gets all over the shower walls would never come off not even with bleach used this and it looks brand new no scrubbing needed at all!!