BY LIME A WAY TOILET BOWL CLEANER

Lime-A-Way Liquid Toilet Bowl Cleaner leaves your toilet bowl completely clean, shiny and fresh smelling. It's thick gel formula coats & effectively covers your toilet bowl and remains in contact with tough mineral stains longer for a deeper clean. It... see more...

Abigail L.
St. Louis
One of the best toilet cleaners! I am always satisfied when I use this product.
You can get Lime-a-Way at any stores like Walmart and Walgreens for only 3 dollars! Cheap and effective.
I will always buy this cleaner, nothing else works better! I recommend to anyone in dire need of a toilet cleaning!
Sarah S.
The house we moved into had really bad toilet lines so I bought this. It was really inexpensive, under 1.50 and I would say I paid for what I got. It worked by removing some stains but didn’t really remove the lime deposit buildup and had to use it several times to put a dent in the stains.
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
We just moved into a new house and my guest bathroom toilet had stains that I couldn't fully get rid of. I used every other kind of toilet cleaner and just pure bleach and still couldn't get it all removed. Picked this up for $1 at dollar tree and it has become a miracle worker! The toilet now looks brand new.
Noelia M.
Coamo
This cleaner removes stains, still gentle to the toilet bowl. I do not love the smell but nothing I can't handle. Lime A Way Toilet Bowl Cleaner 12 Pack- LIME-A-WAY Toilet Bowl Cleaner XLG 24 oz Bottles (1 CASE)
Bergineliz R.
This toilet cleaner it’s easy to use and effective I use on my toilet and I like the top is easy to get in the corner of the toilet and it’s doesn’t have strong perfume something I love
Kady L.
Lima, OH
This stuff works the absolute best on rust stains. Squirt it on and it melts the staining away with no scrubbing at all. Top of the line
Sarah R.
Glasgow, KY
Literally the BEST thing to clean a toilet with! I picked it up at a local dollar tree and it's definitely worth more than a dollar!!
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
This my first time using this product and I'm not really in lobe with it or maybe I'm not using it right....
Tyra V.
Idaho falls
I love this stuff I use it on everything my toilets my bathroom sinks and tub works amazing on hard water
Rosemary D.
Mesa, AZ
I really need to try this for my toilets. I struggle with a hard water line. Something has to work

Walmart