Lime-A-Way Cleaner for Lime, Calcium and Rust uploaded by Jennifer F.Lime-A-Way Cleaner for Lime, Calcium and Rust uploaded by MAYE J.Lime-A-Way Cleaner for Lime, Calcium and Rust uploaded by MAYE J.

BY LIME-A-WAY #21 in Surface Care

Lime-A-Way® Lime Calcium Rust Cleaner.
Turbo power.
Destroys.
Sinks & fixtures.
Tub & tile.
Shower & glass. see more...

stephanie s.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff works wonders! It's guaranteed to get anything clean. I use it in the bath room a lot
MAYE J.
Este producto es amazing en las areas donde se acumula el sarro y el oxido me facino usarlo
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product works great. It quickly eats away at calcium, rust, and lime. It smells strong because it is strong. I will say, I prefer the roaming version over this one though. Helpful tip: use with a toothbrush to get in the hard to reach spots around sinks and drains.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
I tried the toilet cleaner and was very impressed. There is hard water where i live so my toilets constantly have a red ring around even when clean and it is so hard to remove. This removed it in seconds. The scent is a little different than most cleaners but it's mostly smells like clean. I am glad i found this in the clearance section of a store and bought it, hope it doesn't mean it's going to be discontinued.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I like the lemony smell of this one slot. I always use it to clean the sinks of the bathroom and kitchen. It lasts me. Very long time because you don't need a lot. It's my third bottle now and everytime the spray thing is messing up after I while.
naf C.
I like to use this cleaner to clean my toilet bowl, bath tub and wash basin. It works very effectively compared to many others. It isn't too expensive either. It has a nice limey scent. I bought it from Safeway for under $5.00. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brandi t.
This is a decent product. It's very harsh, but at the same time, it DOES get rid of limescale like a charm.
I prefer other products that aren't as harsh, even if I do have to scrub a little harder.
Jennifer M.
This is good for removing limescale from the shower, but I knocked it down a few stars for the strong chemical smell
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
We have horrible lime build up in our toilets and this works like a charm . Good price and I will buy again .
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on hard to reach spaces and it works great!. I also use this on my bath tub and it gets it sparkling clean