BY LIME-A-WAY #21 in Surface Care

Lime-A-Way® Lime Calcium Rust Cleaner.
Turbo power.
Destroys.
Sinks & fixtures.
Tub & tile.
Shower & glass. see more...

Janet C.
I tried the toilet cleaner and was very impressed. There is hard water where i live so my toilets constantly have a red ring around even when clean and it is so hard to remove. This removed it in seconds. The scent is a little different than most cleaners but it's mostly smells like clean. I am glad i found this in the clearance section of a store and bought it, hope it doesn't mean it's going to be discontinued.
Nadine J.
Decatur, AL
I like the lemony smell of this one slot. I always use it to clean the sinks of the bathroom and kitchen. It lasts me. Very long time because you don't need a lot. It's my third bottle now and everytime the spray thing is messing up after I while.
naf C.
I like to use this cleaner to clean my toilet bowl, bath tub and wash basin. It works very effectively compared to many others. It isn't too expensive either. It has a nice limey scent. I bought it from Safeway for under $5.00. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This product works great. It quickly eats away at calcium, rust, and lime. It smells strong because it is strong. I will say, I prefer the roaming version over this one though. Helpful tip: use with a toothbrush to get in the hard to reach spots around sinks and drains.
B x.
This is a decent product. It's very harsh, but at the same time, it DOES get rid of limescale like a charm.
I prefer other products that aren't as harsh, even if I do have to scrub a little harder.
Charita H.
Very satisfied with this product. HIGHLY recommended. You won't be disappointed. Very nice, high quality. Bye bye lime
Jennifer M.
This is good for removing limescale from the shower, but I knocked it down a few stars for the strong chemical smell
Chanel T.
Philadelphia, PA
I use this on hard to reach spaces and it works great!. I also use this on my bath tub and it gets it sparkling clean
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
We have horrible lime build up in our toilets and this works like a charm . Good price and I will buy again .
stephanie s.
Cincinnati, OH
This stuff works wonders! It's guaranteed to get anything clean. I use it in the bath room a lot