BY LILY'S

20% Fewer Calories. 100% Indulgence.Our chocolate is sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener. Prized for its many health benefits, Stevia has sweetened foods and beverages for centuries. Our use of Stevia gives Lilys a natural richness... see more...

Stacey C.
Etters
This chocolate is a great low carb option to curb a sweet tooth. Locally I can get this at Wegmans or The Healthy Grocer. The milk chocolate is good but the Salted almond milk is next level good. Great for diabetics.
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
My favorite chocolate ever I wish is wasn't that expensive! It taste so smooth and it is sugar free! Sweetened with stevia! This flavor is my favorite sweet and salty and with almonds yum!!
Will K.
I can’t eat much sugar, so that limits my chocolate choices substantially. Once I found these bars that was no longer an issue. The salted almond and the carmelized salted bars are amazing.
Daisy M.
Hackensack, NJ
Sweet indulgence without the terrible ingredients. This chocolate satisfies any sweet tooth. It’s smooth and velvety, with just the right amount of salt.
Gina C.
Pueblo
Lily’s chocolate is the most amazing even if you aren’t on a low carb diet! You can’t beat the taste and low carb is only a bonus!
April D.
westerville
This is my favorite chocolate bar of all time . I always keep a bar in my fridge affordable and worth every penny !
Jennelle S.
My favorite candy bar. A must for low carborhyrate chocolate cravings. Always have one in my bag for "emergencies."
Katherine B.
uxbridge
This was such a great tasting bar ! And I love the fact that it’s sweetened with stevia which makes it keto friendly ! So worth the money and I would definitely recommend it to others ! I can’t wait to try other flavours

Amazon