Lily's Creamy Milk Chocolate Bar with Stevia 3 oz uploaded by Day S.

BY LILY'S

20% Fewer Calories. 100% Indulgence. Our chocolate is sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener. Prized for its many health benefits, Stevia has sweetened foods and beverages for centuries. Our use of Stevia gives Lily's a natural richness and a lot less calories. see more...

Amy M.
Nashville, TN
The best!!! I am keto and this allows me to have my chocolate fix! It’s made with Stevia a.k.a. sugar free and you can bake with it or just have a couple bites for a snack. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it, it lasts a while because it is so rich.
Cayli S.
Reno, TX
If you're still eating regular sugar, it might not taste like you are hoping. But if you are looking for a healthier, stevia-sweetened chocolate, this is one of the best! I absolutely love Lily's chocolate! Guilt free and tastes awesome!
Day S.
Best sugar free chocolate! There other that have sugar alcohols so if you eat a little extra prepare to go runny to toilet. But this one you can eldulge how much you want. It is a little pricey but I love any way!
Christine M.
Bethlehem, PA
I came across the company's website one day when I was on a quest for candy sweetened with stevia. There are many sweeteners out there that to me are questionable. Research is still unknown for some and may cause cancer for others.
Stevia is a plant with natural sweetness that won't effect blood sugar levels and has almost no calories which is great news for people with diabetes and others trying to slim down.
After reading about their delicious sounding chocolate I decided to stop at my local health food store and see for myself.
This candy bars chocolate is delicious, smooth rich flavor. It does the job for a chocolate craving. The taste of stevia is very good no funky aftertaste, however I do wish it was just a little sweeter. It is noticeably less sweet than sugar sweetened chocolate.
But if you are looking to take sugar out of your diet; this is definitely your best option to satisfy your sweet tooth!

April D.
westerville
Love this bar ! Made with Stevia great option and taste is fantastic. I use it for snacks and also if I need to melt chocolate. Better then other brands
Ginna R.
Marshalltown
Love, love, love lily chocolates! They help my sweet tooth when I can’t have sugar!! All the flavors are delicious.
Natalie N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Best chocolate ever! So good and can’t beat it being sweetened with stevia. Great for my chocolate fix.
Jenn O.
Brandon, MB
This is a great tasting chocolate bar.
I love the fact it is sugar free!
Lily's makes some amazing products.

back