BY LILY'S

20% Fewer Calories. 100% Indulgence. Our chocolate is sweetened with Stevia, a zero calorie, natural sweetener. Prized for its many health benefits, Stevia has sweetened foods and beverages for centuries. Our use of Stevia gives Lily's a natural richness and a lot less calories. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christine M.
Bethlehem, PA
I came across the company's website one day when I was on a quest for candy sweetened with stevia. There are many sweeteners out there that to me are questionable. Research is still unknown for some and may cause cancer for others.
Stevia is a plant with natural sweetness that won't effect blood sugar levels and has almost no calories which is great news for people with diabetes and others trying to slim down.
After reading about their delicious sounding chocolate I decided to stop at my local health food store and see for myself.
This candy bars chocolate is delicious, smooth rich flavor. It does the job for a chocolate craving. The taste of stevia is very good no funky aftertaste, however I do wish it was just a little sweeter. It is noticeably less sweet than sugar sweetened chocolate.
But if you are looking to take sugar out of your diet; this is definitely your best option to satisfy your sweet tooth!

Cayli S.
Paris, TX
If you're still eating regular sugar, it might not taste like you are hoping. But if you are looking for a healthier, stevia-sweetened chocolate, this is one of the best! I absolutely love Lily's chocolate! Guilt free and tastes awesome!