BY LILY'S

Lily's??? Almond Dark Chocolate.
No sugar added.
All natural.
55% cocoa.
Non GMO.
Sweetened with stevia.
Fair trade certified. see more...

Kerry Ann G.
Woodbridge, NJ
I eat these everyday. Lily's doesn't spike my blood sugar and you'd never know you're eating sugarless chocolate. No digestive troubles at all! Perfection in a bar.
Stephanie M.
Marshfield, WI
This is my life saver. I am now on a sugar free diet due to intestinal health issues and this is so perfect and keeps me satisfied
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Chocolate, just cuz its chocolate ill recommend it to you. It isn't gross and it is worth it.
Shannon D.
Glendale Hts, IL
Cutting out sugar but don't want to lose your chocolate. This is a great alternative.
Anja W.
I absolutely LOVE these chocolate bars! Not only do they not contain added sugars, they also do not contain any maltodextrose, a common corn-syrup substane used in stevia-sweetened products. Maltodextrose's glycemic index is higher than sugar's, so when I found a product without it that was this delicious, I was thilled!
Deb W.
Newport, PA
Lily's is a great company with a great purpose, and great chocolate! My favorite is the coconut but the almond is my second fave :) Yay for low-carb and stevia-sweetened chocolate!
Jennifer M.
Being low carb I love Lily's Chocolates. These bars are so good. I remember when I tried my very first bite I was blown away by how good it was. Try her chocolate chips too. Pricey but worth it. I can eat chocolate!
claudia z.
I recommend this product to ANYONE who needs a sugar free diet. The bars taste wonderful! They taste like quality chocolate bars, and don't taste at all like a sugar free product.
Gloria D.
For someone with a sweet tooth, this does the job. Sometimes simple chocolate isn't enough but to make it better we have this rich dark chocolate. To make it ever better, it has almonds!
Hope E.
I love chocolate, but try not to eat too much sugar. Lily's doesn't have any added sugar so I don't have to worry about a sugar overload.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
I've never seen this product before! Where do you find it? And how does it compare to other famous dark chocolate brands?
LuAnne S.
Where can you find these?? I've been looking for a healthier alternative of dark chocolate. Would you think they are the "better" dark chocolate?
Gloria D.
Did you know that dark chocolate is healthier? Try it out!
Patrizzia G.
Crown Point, IN
What is the carb and net carb counts on this chocolate?
jasmine g.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I want to buy but scared to because I'm all for the bitter but I don't want it to taste to bitter. Please give me input if you have had lilys before.