Lily's 40% Chocolate Salted Almond & Milk uploaded by Jennifer O.

BY LILY'S

Lily's™ 40% Chocolate Salted Almond & Milk.
Stevia sweetened.
All natural.
Non-GMO.
No sugar added!
Fairtrade®.
Certified gluten-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
DonnaMarie A.
Oh. My. Gosh. Lily’s Salted Almond and Milk is AMAZING. A couple weeks ago I decided to start on the keto diet for medical reasons and once in a while I crave something sweet. I’ve made homemade whipped cream with unsweetened cocoa powder and some stevia but none of it hit the spot. This does not taste like dark chocolate. It tastes just like Hershey’s almond and the salt is the perfect add onto the flavor. Be careful, it’s easy to lose yourself in the flavor and eat a whole bar lol but don’t feed guilty it only has 8grams of net carb for the whole bar and it is made with all things healthy.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
Lily's is the best! I've bought a bunch of their flavors and use their chocolate chips for cookies. They are made with Stevia only so they are sugar free and keto friendly. It does not taste unsweetened and doesn't have the bad aftertaste. I continue to buy all their products!
Jennifer J.
Columbia
Lily’s makes an incredible chocolate for those of us that do not or choose not to ingest added sugars. They sweeten their products with stevia, and just enough to make their product taste amazing! It has been my sanity staple while avoiding carbs and sugar!
Chelli D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best chocolate ever!!!! It's made with stevia and it's fair trade so it's guilt free and delicious. The salted almond fixes your salty and sweet cravings all at once.
Chanda S.
My absolute favorite chocolate! It's sugar free, made with stevia. You can't tell that it's sugar free. I love the bits of almond in it. It's a little pricy. It ranges from $3-$5 a bar, depending on where you purchase.
Audrey F.
Campton, KY
I am in love with Lilys chocolate. I recently picked some up at my local health food store and it is the perfect sweet treat for anyone who is doing sugar free and/or keto or low carb.
Tbird C.
Canton
I cannot say enough about this chocolate. It's hands down my favorite. I started a keto diet and this was one of the only chocolates that I could do and now I won't go back to my old kind. It's the salt, or the little almond chips, or the chocolate that doesn't taste like I'm sticking to my diet.... or it all of those! Either way I'm hooked and so is my husband, who is also very picky about chocolate. I eat a whole bar. Every day.
Tori R.
Indianapolis, IN
I follow a ketogenic diet and I absolutely love this chocolate. It tastes so much better than most keto friendly chocolate and is not too pricy either. I love that half the bar is 4 g net carbs and I can work this into my diet!
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
This chocola is amazing for low carb/keto/diabetic dieters. It satisfies my sweet/chocolate cravings. Although I could do with out the salt. Wish they had more options for the milk chocolate
Jennifer M.
Five stars all day!!! Lily's is my favorite chocolate. I live a low carb lifestyle and this is the only chocolate I buy. It's super low in carbs and doesn't have any added sugar. This flavor is awesome! It is pricey but well worth it. I buy mine from Netrition.