BY SIMPLY LILY

LilyPadz Nursing Pads - 2pk LilyPadz are a patented, innovative nursing pad made of a skin-like layer of silicone. The unique design of LilyPadz maintains pressure on the nipple while in place and forms a non-absorbent barrier that actually PREVENTS breast milk leakage. No more inconvenient pad exchanges, and both you and your clothes stay dry! Breathable Latex-Free Ultra Thin Non-Absorbent Non-Collecting Adhesive-Free Economical Dermatologically Tested see more...

Buy on Target
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Groton, CT
OMG! I wish I had known about these sooner!! A friend recommended for easy nursing because I had complained about awkward nursing bras- these did the trick! I can wear my cute clothes without bulky breast pads. They keep me dry and clean, and are easy to use!
I had a leak once, but it was because I had not applied it correctly.
I clean each night with rubbing alcohol and so far its been fine. No need for Lilywipes or wash.
Tia B.
Tia B.
These nursing pads...Lily pads, we're awesome for when we would go to the waterpark and I didn't want to wear traditional nursing pads, but I didn't want to have milk running down my shirt. They are awesome but definitely pricey and unless you are very gentle with them they won't last very long.
Lauraa T.
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Excelente producto y mejor que es feusable ,las lavas y estab listas para otro usa el precio es bastante bueno por que hay estas ahorrando dinero ,y las puedes traer en cualquier lugar en tu bolsa de mano si lo recomiendo es u. Producto bueno
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert
These are a must for the nursing mama! They keep you from leaking but they aren't uncomfortable.
Audrey H.
Audrey H.
COMANCHE, OK
How do these hold up and do they cause irritation ? I am a little sceptical of a silicone nursing pad
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
Blacksburg, SC
what store do you purchase these?