Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle

by Swell

Introducing our limited edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Bottles available February 15 in participating Starbucks locations and then on Starbucks.com later this spring. Sure to become instant collector’s items, each bottle features a never seen before print, hand painted in the Lilly Pulitzer Print Studio and specifically created for this limited edition product.

Where can I purchase a Swell/Starbucks water bottle?Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle
Are these online?
I have been seeing these types of bottles everywhere now!! Do these truly keep your drink cold or hot as long as it says? Is it worth the money or just another trendy thing to have?
Start your review of Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
Terre Haute, IN
I purchased the launch of these after the Starbucks collaboration, but I use my Lilly bottle everyday. The bright patterns are so cheery and well worth the cost if you plan to use it regularly. Great for a college student on the go.
Greenville, SC
I love Lilly! About a year and a half or so ago Lilly Pulitzer and Starbucks collaborated on S'well water bottles. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get my hands on one, so I was thrilled when Lilly Pulitzer collaborated with S'well again to bring these bottles back. I ordered the 17oz bottle in Catch the Wave the morning they went on sale. I've used it at the pool and on our quick trip home to find an apartment. My biggest complaint about this bottle is the mouth. The mouth is small and regular ice cubes from our refrigerator don't really fit it in without using the top to push them in and sometimes that doesn't work. When you try to use crushed ice it just makes a mess. Other than that I have no complaints about this bottle! It keeps ice for about an hour and a half to two hours at the pool in the Texas and South Carolina heat. It kept my water cold through our whole morning of travel.
I was that insane person that woke up at 3AM to order them on the Starbucks website, only to find out you could only order 1 at a time. So of course I had to do 4 orders and pay for shipping on each buy they are so worth it! I will say I haven't used mine yet and I just love to display them but I am a fan of swell bottles so I know once I decide to use them they'll work great.
Orange Cove, CA
Here’s the deal, if you don’t own one of these your missing out. These are super useful for students and even adults at work. Pros; lightweight, stylish, hydrating, keeps liquids cold or hot, inexpensive for long term use, and easy to rinse out and clean. Cons; if your a huge water drinker, as I️ am, you might need a bigger ounce size or more than one in your bag, not much protection from the cool or hot effects given off from your drinks, etc.
Jersey City, NJ
These bottles are so much attractive and fascinating,  the water or juices whatever stays so good in them,doesnt occupy much space in the bag though and not so very expensive plus good in quality, i bought them to gift my friends as well
Cambridge, MA
I love my mermaid print Swell bottle! It took a lot of hunting to find one but I'm glad I did. It was pricey, and I would've been happier if it was a bit larger, but I really like that it keeps my water cold for hours without creating condensation. It's also a beautiful bottle.
I rushed to get my Starbucks swell bottle and fell in love! It is adorable and  I get complements everywhere I go . I bought the bottl cleaner which makes cleaning this inside easy but I wish that there was a easier way to clean the lid it can get gross.
Starbucks has great quality bottles and cups. They are kinda pricey, you can get the same products cheaper. But the brands are very nice and do the job. Plus they have super cute designs with the logo written on it.
I absolutely Love this water bottle. It keeps my water cold all day. It is worth every penny. The print is so pretty and perfect for summer. I added a little monogram to give it a personal touch.
Clarksville , TN
These bottles are amazing!!! They keep your drinks hot or cold all day long without the metal taste as well!! They do get a little tricky to clean but other that that I love them!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...