Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesSwell
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle

Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle

by Swell

Introducing our limited edition Lilly Pulitzer + Starbucks S’well Bottles available February 15 in participating Starbucks locations and then on Starbucks.com later this spring. Sure to become instant collector’s items, each bottle features a never seen before print, hand painted in the Lilly Pulitzer Print Studio and specifically created for this limited edition product.

Are these swell name brand?
Where can I purchase a Swell/Starbucks water bottle?Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle
Are these online?
Start your review of Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
AustinK K.
Bismarck, ND
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by AustinK K.
Loooove it! Great bottle #water is life. Exceeded my expectations immensely! White Marble Bottle - 17oz Definitely would recommend this bottle!
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
Such a cute design, and a great higher quality reusable water bottle. The water stays cold most of the day, and it's just a nicer experience than drinking out of a plastic bottle. The price is higher, but far more Eco-friendly. I definitely recommend.
Ashley T.
1,244 reviews
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by Ashley T.
This is not the actual product but these water bottles are cute lol! I couldn’t find the drink listed under Starbucks but it’s amaZing
Kylee M.
Weatherford, OK
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by Kylee M.
one of my favorite water bottles! I ordered one of these bottles a while back during an after party sale, and i’ve loved it ever since! it’s keeps water cold for a decent amount of time, and holds a good amount of water!
LORI H.
Pittston , PA
1,462 reviews
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by LORI H.
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by LORI H.
Vacuum Insulated - triple-layered construction, designed to keep beverages cold or hot longer TRIPLE-LAYERED INSULATION: S’well Tumbler Moonstone 18oz stainless steel travel / tumblers feature triple-layered, vacuum-insulated construction, designed to keep beverages cold for up to 17 hours or hot for 4 with our exclusive Therma-S’well Technology. Each Tumbler features unique colors, prints, patterns and textures, all while delivering superior functionality. Hand-wash only. Pop-on stainless steel lid sold separately. THE PERFECT FIT: Our Tumbler metal beverage containers are designed with a wide mouth opening and thin rim for easy drinking and adding ice cubes, so you can refill and reuse it over and over. Whether you're headed to a get together or a picnic, you’ll find S’well Tumbler holds your favorite drinks just right. DON’T SWEAT IT: S'well beverage containers are insulated with a copper wall layer to make your mug condensation-free so you won’t have to sweat about putting it down on your wooden table or countertop without a coaster. WORRY-FREE HYDRATION: Your search for safety is over. All S’well containers are BPA-free and composed of 18/8 premium food-grade stainless steel. We are compliant with California Prop 65 regulations and our products are certified to meet all regulatory requirements by an independent and accredited testing facility. SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: You won’t have to compromise fashion and functionality to live more sustainably with our sleek, beautifully crafted, built to last bottles. Every S’well purchased counts towards displacing millions of single-use plastic bottles. As a Certified B Corp, we proudly maintain the highest levels of verified social and environmental performance, transparency and accountability.
Jessica S.
Meigs, GA
These are extremely cute but they don't keep the water as cold as I would prefer. I love ice cold water when working out. This is the only bad thing about them.
Rachel B.
Bloomfield, NJ
Adorable and perfect for the gym! Keeps beverages cold, I think I once had ice in there that had remained for 2 days. Durable and sustains impact, because if you Lee at the gym, let’s face it, it’s going to get knocked over. Refreshing and cute - totally worth it!
Gabriela G.
Monte Vista, CO
Absolutely love all my s’well bottles.. they keep the water cold for hours.. the only con is that they are pricey in my opinion
Kelly C.
Morristown, NJ
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by Kelly C.
Lily Pulitzer + Starbucks x S'well Water Bottle uploaded by Kelly C.
Obsessed. I have a few different swell bottles but I just love the coloring of the Lilly Pulitzer one! These bottles keep your drink cold (or hot) for more then a day. I find [email protected] to have at work while I’m walking around as I can fill in the water fountains when needed.
Anuva G.
Simi Valley, CA
This bottle keeps your water cold for hours regardless of outside weather conditions! I’ve kept it in a hot car and my beverage always stays cold. It’s amazing, sleek looking and has so many different designs, and slim enough to fit into any bag. It also holds the perfect amount of water for me when I go out for a short while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...