BY LILY OF THE DESERT

Lily of the Desert Organic Aloe Vera Juice Inner Fillet Description: Certified Organic- No Preservatives Lily of the Desert has been leading producer of Aloe Vera since 1971. Our Whole Leaf juice and gel products are made with Certified Organic Leaves which are grown in the fertile Rio Grande Valley of Texas. As the largest Certified Organic Grower, Processor and Distributor of Aloe Vera products, we work hard to provide our customers with the purest aloe in the marketplace. By maintaining control of the total process, Lily management can ensure that its products meet or exceed the highest industry standards. Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Benefits: -- Contains valuable aloe polysaccharides -- Helps restore and promote regularity -- Helps support a healthy digestive system -- Helps maintain stomach pH balance -- Helps support normal muscle and joint function -- Increases absorption of other supplements when taken with Aloe Vera Juice -- Certified for Purity and Content by the IASC Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Lily of the Desert Organic Aloe Vera Juice Inner Fillet Directions Drink 2 to 8 ounces per day as a refreshing, soothing, nutritious juice drink. Our organic juice is equally satisfying over ice or mixed with a favorite juice. Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 2 fl oz Servings Per Container: 16 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 4 Sodium 12 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates 1 g Calcium 25 mg 4% Magnesium 4 mg 1% Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice 58 mL * *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Citric acid (pH stabilizer) Warnings Refrigerate After Opening • 100% certified organic fillet aloe vera juice. see more...

• Did I read right it helps acid reflex ? 3 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
I use this for skin care and I take it in smoothies. It's helped rid me of acid reflux and my skin is beautifully moisturizes and glowy. I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Deanna T.
Deanna T.
Freehold, NJ
i use this products at times to moisturizer my face and i love it . i place it in the refrigerator and its nice and cool and it also helps dark marks
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Got this (stomach formula) when my daughter was younger and had bad reflux. It was a life saver for us.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
My nutritionist recommended that I drink aloe Vera juice regularly in after I had some internal damage from regular usage of anti-inflammatory medication. It helped soothe the discomfort and I give it credit for working alongside some other remedies to help undo some of the damage. My only issue is the smell and taste is a little too much for me to handle at this point. If I have stomachs discomfort these days i will grab a bottle of this alongside some apple cider.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Did I read right it helps acid reflex ?